TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • MikeTHEBOSS
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are u guys going for 12 or 1 card?
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Are u guys going for 12 or 1 card?

    1
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are u guys going for 12 or 1 card?

    Only go for numbers that high if it's a certain money maker (ie SBC player hut that's not whatvthreads really about). Better with more players and fewer of said card these days.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12960 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman wrote: »
    Are u guys going for 12 or 1 card?

    1

  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1, always used to get multiple but 1 was always better once I started that
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Let's get it.

    Looking forward to the hundreds of posts stating that this method doesn't work or how it works, despite the method being explained concisely over and over again.

    It doesn't work.
  • Rafael89
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what's everybody's aim for profits per day/week once you've got a full tp?
  • mjs4p
    11089 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »
    Let's get it.

    Looking forward to the hundreds of posts stating that this method doesn't work or how it works, despite the method being explained concisely over and over again.

    It doesn't work.

    I’ve relisted 3 cycles in a row without a sale. Bogus method! :trollface:
  • Sellish
    9026 posts League Winner
    Sorry for off-topic.
    Anyone in the inform-trading business?

    Can't find a thread for it yet, made a lot of coins that way aswell.
  • mjs4p
    11089 posts Has That Special Something
    Sellish wrote: »
    Sorry for off-topic.
    Anyone in the inform-trading business?

    Can't find a thread for it yet, made a lot of coins that way aswell.

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408256/if-trading-guide#latest
  • Sellish
    9026 posts League Winner
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    Sorry for off-topic.
    Anyone in the inform-trading business?

    Can't find a thread for it yet, made a lot of coins that way aswell.

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408256/if-trading-guide#latest

    Thanks!
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    what's everybody's aim for profits per day/week once you've got a full tp?

    Probably about 50k a day, more on weekends and likely more upon release
  • Are u guys going for 12 or 1 card?

    1 usually. If the card is a really good seller, then I'll list 5+. Variety is usually the key IMO. I know OP recommends stacking up on one card, but it's not necessary.
    Blarix wrote: »
    Let's get it.

    Looking forward to the hundreds of posts stating that this method doesn't work or how it works, despite the method being explained concisely over and over again.

    It doesn't work.

    Fight me.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2608 posts Fans' Favourite
    Before last year I'd always done 11 cars minimum and made plenty of profit, think I had more success last year with the single cards but will likely do a mix of the two
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Easily more than 50k per day considering it being game release soon. Hardly anyone is gonna know the prices and will just be buying
  • Rafael89
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Easily more than 50k per day considering it being game release soon. Hardly anyone is gonna know the prices and will just be buying

    Are you keeping track of you're selling players or just buy back what have been sold?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13726 posts Has That Special Something
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Easily more than 50k per day considering it being game release soon. Hardly anyone is gonna know the prices and will just be buying

    Are you keeping track of you're selling players or just buy back what have been sold?

    Bit of both really. Most players I'll restock and make a note of the profit. But obviously if I'm only selling a player once every week or two then I won't restock. I'll try a different player to sell
  • Rafael89
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Easily more than 50k per day considering it being game release soon. Hardly anyone is gonna know the prices and will just be buying

    Are you keeping track of you're selling players or just buy back what have been sold?

    Bit of both really. Most players I'll restock and make a note of the profit. But obviously if I'm only selling a player once every week or two then I won't restock. I'll try a different player to sell

    I tried it a bit in 18 with an Excel sheet but after a while it became a bit too much time consuming, any tips for that?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13726 posts Has That Special Something
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Easily more than 50k per day considering it being game release soon. Hardly anyone is gonna know the prices and will just be buying

    Are you keeping track of you're selling players or just buy back what have been sold?

    Bit of both really. Most players I'll restock and make a note of the profit. But obviously if I'm only selling a player once every week or two then I won't restock. I'll try a different player to sell

    I tried it a bit in 18 with an Excel sheet but after a while it became a bit too much time consuming, any tips for that?

    I just look through what I've sold in a cycle and mentally total up the profit I think I made then make a note. Not the most accurate but barely takes any time and gives me a rough idea
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Easily more than 50k per day considering it being game release soon. Hardly anyone is gonna know the prices and will just be buying

    Are you keeping track of you're selling players or just buy back what have been sold?

    Bit of both really. Most players I'll restock and make a note of the profit. But obviously if I'm only selling a player once every week or two then I won't restock. I'll try a different player to sell

    I tried it a bit in 18 with an Excel sheet but after a while it became a bit too much time consuming, any tips for that?

    I just look through what I've sold in a cycle and mentally total up the profit I think I made then make a note. Not the most accurate but barely takes any time and gives me a rough idea

    In regards to this I've added the new excel sheet to the OP (I promise I will one day sort that out :neutral: ) which should be a bit easier.
    Please save it as your own.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ENL2GOiHn7OUbrsvV2T1EdOf2DW5k-7jSQKy_ZWnAo/edit?usp=sharing
  • Dodds
    7667 posts League Winner
    Represent!
  • RBailss
    11850 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone got a spreadsheet template to track sales? I had one last year but can't find it anywhere!
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Count me in! :)
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I used to do this with 10 or so of a card in older FIFA’s. I see you guys saying only one card....are people that stupid that they pay inflated prices when the card is surrounded by the same card much cheaper?!
  • Tof33z
    6470 posts Big Money Move
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I used to do this with 10 or so of a card in older FIFA’s. I see you guys saying only one card....are people that stupid that they pay inflated prices when the card is surrounded by the same card much cheaper?!

    yep. people also search for within a price range and don't see the ones lower than their min price
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Tof33z wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I used to do this with 10 or so of a card in older FIFA’s. I see you guys saying only one card....are people that stupid that they pay inflated prices when the card is surrounded by the same card much cheaper?!

    yep. people also search for within a price range and don't see the ones lower than their min price

    Love it. What sort of profit do you normally look for? I’m not greedy, I much prefer a method that’s slower but reliably consistent than looking for instant big wins.
  • Rafael89
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I used to do this with 10 or so of a card in older FIFA’s. I see you guys saying only one card....are people that stupid that they pay inflated prices when the card is surrounded by the same card much cheaper?!

    yep. people also search for within a price range and don't see the ones lower than their min price

    Love it. What sort of profit do you normally look for? I’m not greedy, I much prefer a method that’s slower but reliably consistent than looking for instant big wins.

    I double the price roughly for cards up to 5K, above 5K I just use what feels right enough but not too greedy
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Rafael89 wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I used to do this with 10 or so of a card in older FIFA’s. I see you guys saying only one card....are people that stupid that they pay inflated prices when the card is surrounded by the same card much cheaper?!

    yep. people also search for within a price range and don't see the ones lower than their min price

    Love it. What sort of profit do you normally look for? I’m not greedy, I much prefer a method that’s slower but reliably consistent than looking for instant big wins.

    I double the price roughly for cards up to 5K, above 5K I just use what feels right enough but not too greedy

    Thanks! :)
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RBailss wrote: »
    Anyone got a spreadsheet template to track sales? I had one last year but can't find it anywhere!

    There's an updated one in the OP. Less manual than last year. Just fill in the columns ABC and it'll do the rest for you.
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I used to do this with 10 or so of a card in older FIFA’s. I see you guys saying only one card....are people that stupid that they pay inflated prices when the card is surrounded by the same card much cheaper?!

    yep. people also search for within a price range and don't see the ones lower than their min price

    Love it. What sort of profit do you normally look for? I’m not greedy, I much prefer a method that’s slower but reliably consistent than looking for instant big wins.

    My average on 1000+ cards last year was 3k per card
Sign In or Register to comment.