FIFA Points transfer

1
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is it 100% confirmed that if we buy Points on FIFA 18 we can transfer them to the early access tomorrow? Just making sure before I buy them

Comments

  • Scutch
    11196 posts Has That Special Something
    Yup. Was confirmed by EA I believe.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    CAN I TRANSFER MY FIFA POINTS FROM FIFA 18 TO FIFA 19?
    Tuesday, 11 September 2018
    Yes, you can! Find out more about the one-time transfer to carry over your FIFA Points from FIFA 18 to FIFA 19, available until December 31, 2018.

    Taking from https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/fifa-points-transfer/
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    Can we buy points on early access?
  • Dan is Clutch
    25057 posts Player of the Year
    Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    What's the benefit doing this?
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    What's the benefit doing this?

    it used to be that you couldnt buy points on ea access, or even had some points left over on 18 you want to carry over.

    Great to hear I can buy on access, thanks @Dan is Clutch
  • Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
    No you can’t, that’s the whole point of transferring them from FIFA 18 to the early Access
  • Thanks guys
  • M98H
    12941 posts Has That Special Something
    Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
    No you can’t, that’s the whole point of transferring them from FIFA 18 to the early Access

    Yes you can
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
    No you can’t, that’s the whole point of transferring them from FIFA 18 to the early Access

    That's not true. People just transfer so they are ready in advance.
  • M98H wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
    No you can’t, that’s the whole point of transferring them from FIFA 18 to the early Access

    Yes you can

    No you can’t, buying them on early access has never been an option
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    M98H wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
    No you can’t, that’s the whole point of transferring them from FIFA 18 to the early Access

    Yes you can

    No you can’t, buying them on early access has never been an option

    Yes you can. Early access is the full game.
  • I always thought the reason everyone transferred Points was because you weren’t able to buy them on the early access..
  • Primal
    4554 posts National Call-Up
    I always thought the reason everyone transferred Points was because you weren’t able to buy them on the early access..

    i thonk its because in past years the stores gone down so they do it to be on the safe side but normally it will let you
  • Scutch
    11196 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m confused. But I have money to buy 12k points so ideally I should just buy them now and transfer over I guess. Just to be sure.
  • Thebigsoda1
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Scutch wrote: »
    I’m confused. But I have money to buy 12k points so ideally I should just buy them now and transfer over I guess. Just to be sure.

    Yeah that's what I done.. I still don't think u can add points on early access..lol
  • I always thought the reason everyone transferred Points was because you weren’t able to buy them on the early access..

    It'll save you a few minutes of the 10 hours game time on Early Access. Start up Early Access, transfer points when starting FUT. Exit FUT and close game.

    Set up things/trade on webapp. Then you can go in to the game and just play until time is up.
  • Scutch
    11196 posts Has That Special Something
    I always thought the reason everyone transferred Points was because you weren’t able to buy them on the early access..

    It'll save you a few minutes of the 10 hours game time on Early Access. Start up Early Access, transfer points when starting FUT. Exit FUT and close game.

    Set up things/trade on webapp. Then you can go in to the game and just play until time is up.

    Yeah the playing will be for coin boosts and Draft. The rest can be done on App. However, I always feel there’s an advantage or certainly more excitement opening packs on console.
  • Primal
    4554 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    I always thought the reason everyone transferred Points was because you weren’t able to buy them on the early access..

    It'll save you a few minutes of the 10 hours game time on Early Access. Start up Early Access, transfer points when starting FUT. Exit FUT and close game.

    Set up things/trade on webapp. Then you can go in to the game and just play until time is up.

    Yeah the playing will be for coin boosts and Draft. The rest can be done on App. However, I always feel there’s an advantage or certainly more excitement opening packs on console.

    same nothing beats opening on console. hopefully the 10 hour glitch is fixed . made a mokery last year
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    100% you can buy them on early access have done it last few years
  • Dan is Clutch
    25057 posts Player of the Year
    Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:
  • Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:

    Apologies Dan, not all of us are here every year for the debate
  • Dan is Clutch
    25057 posts Player of the Year
    Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:

    Apologies Dan, not all of us are here every year for the debate

    There's your first mistake. ;)
  • M98H
    12941 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Can we buy points on early access?

    Yes.
    No you can’t, that’s the whole point of transferring them from FIFA 18 to the early Access

    Yes you can

    No you can’t, buying them on early access has never been an option

    Yes you can and yes it has
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:

    Apologies Dan, not all of us are here every year for the debate

    Then why were you trying to correct and saying you were right?
  • SocratesMe wrote: »
    Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:

    Apologies Dan, not all of us are here every year for the debate

    Then why were you trying to correct and saying you were right?
    Because I know for a fact you weren’t always able to buy points on early access
  • Milanista28
    1173 posts Professional
    You can buy FP on the web app anyway.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25057 posts Player of the Year
    SocratesMe wrote: »
    Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:

    Apologies Dan, not all of us are here every year for the debate

    Then why were you trying to correct and saying you were right?
    Because I know for a fact you weren’t always able to buy points on early access

    Back in the xbox 360 days you couldn't.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25057 posts Player of the Year
    You can buy FP on the web app anyway.

    Only if you are a PC player.
  • M98H
    12941 posts Has That Special Something
    SocratesMe wrote: »
    Every year we have this debate about if you can buy points on early access. People never learn. :smirk:

    Apologies Dan, not all of us are here every year for the debate

    Then why were you trying to correct and saying you were right?
    Because I know for a fact you weren’t always able to buy points on early access

    I 100% have the last 2 years.
Sign In or Register to comment.