The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Let me clarify - Semi-N00b - means you can complain and vent and not have the top players in the forum tell you how easy it is to do better. If they do they’ll be asked to not post here. Lol.

That’s it. Haha.

git gud :trollface:
  • Daveofwales01
    8348 posts League Winner
    Let me clarify - Semi-N00b - means you can complain and vent and not have the top players in the forum tell you how easy it is to do better. If they do they’ll be asked to not post here. Lol.

That’s it. Haha.

Git out :trollface:
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    21 new posts since I left here last night. Things are heating up …
  • Absting159
    6794 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    @Xtrem3 Poptarts truth. I need to. Lol

Also I’ve just bought my 12k. Pumped to start but am not sure how I’ll use it. Might give drafts a go to see if I can win at least one game...lol.
  • Ventieeeeee
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    @Xtrem3 Poptarts truth. I need to. Lol

Also I’ve just bought my 12k. Pumped to start but am not sure how I’ll use it. Might give drafts a go to see if I can win at least one game...lol.

I was thinking do 3 drafts see how I do. If I get **** :D buy packs untill 6k and use the other 6k when OTW are in packs. Packing 1 off those can give a nice boost to the club

I packed Douglas costa last year from a sbc and sold him for 100k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

That’s it. Haha.

You lads know I'm just messing about. After all, @Absting159 doesn't want TOP players telling you how easy it is to do better. Since I'm not a top player, I'm exempt from that rule :trollface:
  • Absting159 wrote: »

That’s it. Haha.

You lads know I'm just messing about. After all, @Absting159 doesn't want TOP players telling you how easy it is to do better. Since I'm not a top player, I'm exempt from that rule :trollface:

Nah, he’s cereal. Haha
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    @Absting159

Did you buy on ‘18 with the plan to bring them over to ‘19? I’ve always waited in the past, but I’m bored, so I may go ahead and load up on ‘18! :D
  • Daveofwales01
    8348 posts League Winner

That’s it. Haha.

Nah, he’s cereal. Haha

He's cereal eaten on a sky dive, that's serious stuff :D
  • Absting159
    6794 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    mjs4p wrote: »
    @Absting159

Did you buy on ‘18 with the plan to bring them over to ‘19? I’ve always waited in the past, but I’m bored, so I may go ahead and load up on ‘18! :D

@mjs4p Yeah, buy on 18 and transfer. It's been confirmed. First time you load the game on console you get the question to transfer all points over!

One year there weren't points right away. . .although I believe last year FP were available right away so it really didnt matter.
  • mjs4p
    mjs4p wrote: »
    @Absting159

@mjs4p Yeah, buy on 18 and transfer. It's been confirmed. First time you load the game on console you get the question to transfer all points over!

One year there weren't points right away. . .although I believe last year FP were available right away so it really didnt matter.

Thanks. I got impatient and went ahead and bought on ‘18 too!
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m gonna go with the no FP route this year. Gonna take a lot of trading and some good finishes in Rivals and WL. Coins are so much easier to make nowadays FP won’t be necessary for me (hopefully). I’m excited!
  • Tomorrow the fun begins!
  • @Absting159 thanks for re-opening the thread in 19..
    Just back in forum and fifa after about 2 months break..was in no interest of buying fifa 19 until last week, then came the demo, tried it and loved it. Then read about the Division rivals and now the big news of 30 GAMES per weekend league got me all back to FIFA.. Pre-ordered straight away..cant wait..haha!
  • I tried not to kid myself. I’m always frustrated by the end of the year but I knew the new game would get me excited. Im super pumped. @kiranthomas
  • PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    If I don't improve on my performances in the demo I'll snap peoples hands off for a G3 finish during the year at this point :joy:

Not sure what's happened to me the past couple of months but I ain't half gone backwards game-play wise. Not playing half as much as I used to which is probably not helping but man, do I suck.

Feel about Div 8 standard atm :joy:

I have the same I stopped playing fifa 18 almost 4 months ago. Played a game on the fifa 19 demo against a friend who never plays fifa and he draw and beat me :D :D
    Feels like I have to get used to game again hopefully that will happen fast.

Beginning off fifa 18 I was horrible too so there is hope!

Yeah man, think I had a bit of a torrid time at start of 18 to so indeed... hope is there. Haha.

Anyone else struggling with the demo?

Am winning most games (legendary) but there's no flow to attacking whatsoever. Everything's scrappy. Feel like my timing's all off, players are off balance, am passing to the AI an awful lot, can't skill.

I played PES for a bit recently and sucked hard at that, but swear I'm even worse at Fifa in my current state :smiley:

Can hardly pass any of the training levels ffs :joy:

Well.......

:joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9464 posts League Winner
    If I don't improve on my performances in the demo I'll snap peoples hands off for a G3 finish during the year at this point :joy:

Not sure what's happened to me the past couple of months but I ain't half gone backwards game-play wise. Not playing half as much as I used to which is probably not helping but man, do I suck.

I have the same I stopped playing fifa 18 almost 4 months ago. Played a game on the fifa 19 demo against a friend who never plays fifa and he draw and beat me :D :D

Yeah man, think I had a bit of a torrid time at start of 18 to so indeed... hope is there. Haha.

Am winning most games (legendary) but there's no flow to attacking whatsoever. Everything's scrappy. Feel like my timing's all off, players are off balance, am passing to the AI an awful lot, can't skill.

I played PES for a bit recently and sucked hard at that, but swear I'm even worse at Fifa in my current state :smiley:

Well.......

Ahh man, it's actually ridiculous how poor I've become. May as well not have hands at this point :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Well.......

Ahh man, it's actually ridiculous how poor I've become. May as well not have hands at this point :joy:

Pretty sure you'll do fine :)
  • Ventieeeeee
    edited September 2018
    The new changes are great.
    Weekend league 30 games.
    Rivals looks very good.
    And all prime icons in packs from the start.
    I cant believe EA hide this from us because off this I only got hyped since yesterday :D

With the new news playing just weekend league and rivals should be enough to build a great team.
    With the new 30 games format i may never get elite though, because now you can lose only 7 and it was 11 before. But i definitely play weekend league a lot more i can find time to play 30 games in weekends.

Also with the reward changes, they deleted monthlies and now have red informs every week. its fantastic news we don't have to grind all month and can just go play for inform when ever we want. Silver is already 1 red inform and gold 2 informs. i happily take silver or gold every week :)

It looks like it could be a great year for us casuals.
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was very "Meh WL" and "It's all about Rivals"

Until I saw the player picks for reds. 14 wins and getting 2 picks isn't bad at all.
  • Ugri
    6632 posts Big Money Move
    The new changes are great.
    Weekend league 30 games.
    Rivals looks very good.
    And all prime icons in packs from the start.
    I cant believe EA hide this from us because off this I only got hyped since yesterday :D

With the new news playing just weekend league and rivals should be enough to build a great team.
    With the new 30 games format i may never get elite though, because now you can lose only 7 and it was 11 before. But i definitely play weekend league a lot more i can find time to play 30 games in weekends.

Also with the reward changes, they deleted monthlies and now have red informs every week. its fantastic news we don't have to grind all month and can just go play for inform when ever we want. Silver is already 1 red inform and gold 2 informs. i happily take silver or gold every week :)

It looks like it could be a great year for us casuals.

I actually also love the fact that you dont need to play every weekend for monthlies! Ea marketing is interesting to say the least, keeping all this news to last day is well not smart if you ask me...
  • I got to a high of Div 3 last year. Prob could have pushed on but then WC mode came out and I didn't play much after that. This year I'll probably play WL for the first time and Rivals will give me a good indication of my (lack of) ability..
  • The fact of the matter is they have done a heck of a lot in regards to what we complained about last year. If people can’t see that there is no pleasing them.
  • Ugri
    6632 posts Big Money Move
    The fact of the matter is they have done a heck of a lot in regards to what we complained about last year. If people can’t see that there is no pleasing them.

Agree! Lets hope the experience in game is as on paper
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    So i've just opened my 12K, managed to pull a few nice players:-

IF Angel
    Mahrez
    Willian
    Stones
    Robertson
    Aurier
    Nacho Fernandez
    Luiz Gustavo X2
    Mandzukic
    Allan

Got around 12K and 90 odd items on the transfer list (mostly kits that I will never use)

Holding onto players to sell when the full game is released

Played 1 Squad battles game so far, won it 7-1
  • Ventieeeeee
    So i opened my starter packs and got Neres from my favorite club AJAX in my first pack :#

I had a quick check and saw on squad battle that someone already has 28000 points so apparently people have the game much earlier then us.

Hopefully i can play some games tomorrow night to get started.

Is the wep app out for you guys? i cant get on yet.
  • Finesse_4days
    7194 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    So i opened my starter packs and got Neres from my favorite club AJAX in my first pack :#

I had a quick check and saw on squad battle that someone already has 28000 points so apparently people have the game much earlier then us.

No it's not out Ea have **** up as per usual
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

No it's not out Ea have **** up as per usual

How?
  • Ventieeeeee
    ah so everyone that is opening packs is doing it on Ea access wasting their 10hours :D
  • mjs4p
    ah so everyone that is opening packs is doing it on Ea access wasting their 10hours :D

Yes, although no sign of the web app coming anytime soon.
This discussion has been closed.