***WEBAPP LIVE*** WebApp Discussion Thread

Comments

• Tof33z
    6993 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Davisto wrote: »

If its all titles, I'd guess they are rebalanccing their server pool, less to the old titles and more to 19
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    That maintenance was over at 9am UK time if the work went according to the tweet.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    That maintenance was over at 9am UK time if the work went according to the tweet.

Doesn't that tweet mean tonight? As it was sent at 6am UK time which would've been 11pm PT time?
  • Scutch
    11903 posts Has That Special Something
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Just wish early access would hurry up now :joy:

Already arranged to ‘work’ from home tomorrow :joy:

I've got a 5 hour drive tomorrow - might get the wife to do it instead so I can just sit in the back pretending to entertain the little one :confused:

I know it’s excting mate, but tossing off in the back of the car isnt the answer.
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That was a second attempt at the tweet too, because the first one said it started at one time GMT and then ended at another time in a different timezone.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Doesn't that tweet mean tonight? As it was sent at 6am UK time which would've been 11pm PT time?

PT is 8 hours behind UK so the tweet went out at 22:00 PT
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

https://savvytime.com/converter/gmt-to-pt
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scutch wrote: »

I've got a 5 hour drive tomorrow - might get the wife to do it instead so I can just sit in the back pretending to entertain the little one :confused:

I know it’s excting mate, but tossing off in the back of the car isnt the answer.

Surprised it took this long for this comment
  • Scutch

Surprised it took this long for this comment

I was too. Looked through the thread just to make sure :joy:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

It’s not GMT mate
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the web app launches at 6 and then Early access drops midway through CL games to ease web app traffic
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

It’s not GMT mate

:joy: what is it? Is GMT only when it's not daylight savings?
  • Sellish
    9526 posts League Winner
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the web app launches at 6 and then Early access drops midway through CL games to ease web app traffic

Early access is auto midnight I think.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

It’s not GMT mate

:joy: what is it? Is GMT only when it's not daylight savings?

Yep. It’s currently British Summer Time (BST) which is GMT+1 :+1:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    It’s 4 months today until I get married. I had to make the brave choice between going out for food this evening to celebrate the impending nuptials or saying ‘sorry love, but it’s WebApp day’.

Dangerous ground. There’s no easy win here.
  • Whoman
    5567 posts Big Money Move
    It’s 4 months today until I get married. I had to make the brave choice between going out for food this evening to celebrate the impending nuptials or saying ‘sorry love, but it’s WebApp day’.

Isn't that what the best man is for ? o:)
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

"Would you rather we went out for dinner and I stared at my phone all night or if we stayed in and I stared at my phone all night and we went out another night?"
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Whoman wrote: »

What, taking the missus to Nando’s while I try and flip Fabian Delphs for 50 coins each? :joy:
  • Sellish
    9526 posts League Winner
    Whoman wrote: »

What, taking the missus to Nando’s while I try and flip Fabian Delphs for 50 coins each? :joy:

This is the fifa life. People around you have to accept this.
  • Scutch

I remember the missus and myself went to her friends house one evening last year and I spent the entire time doing the prime Del Piero SBC on my phone :joy:
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3051 posts National Call-Up
    When does the companion app normally drop? Work have got a new Internet filter and it blocks loads now, including the Web app :'(
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special

"To celebrate 4 short months until we get married, how about we each spend 5 hours (from about 18:00) alone in different rooms thinking about we will make this a perfect marriage?"
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

I remember the missus and myself went to her friends house one evening last year and I spent the entire time doing the prime Del Piero SBC on my phone :joy:

Not all heroes wear capes.
    When does the companion app normally drop? Work have got a new Internet filter and it blocks loads now, including the Web app :'(

Last year was the next day after web app
  • Tof33z
    6993 posts Big Money Move

plenty women around, dump her
  • Sellish
    9526 posts League Winner
    SocratesMe wrote: »

"To celebrate 4 short months until we get married, how about we each spend 5 hours (from about 18:00) alone in different rooms thinking about we will make this a perfect marriage?"

I don't really understand why you would want a marriage when you can have that 4411 Cruyf - Memphis hyper-link.
  • Scutch

So true. Del Piero didn’t even have his proper haircut.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Tof33z wrote: »

plenty women around, dump her

Not many that would put up with this as well as she does tbf :joy:
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3051 posts National Call-Up

Last year was the next day after web app

Cheers
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sellish wrote: »

Definitely was released around 8pm last year
  • Davisto
    6356 posts Big Money Move
    Sellish wrote: »

Definitely was released around 8pm last year

Yeah i think you’re right i got in for like 5 minutes and the forum blew up :joy: