"Best" time.

Andybelfast
10957 posts Has That Special Something
Going to rip some fifa points but undecided when with otw players in on the 25th. Wee bit of help fellas :)

"Best" time. 48 votes

Early access. 20th
85%
EddieFicioCampinoHicksy2011Littleland95LFC Simon 98OrisonAgent MurhawkSimmoAnDrEwThEdOnCarswellFLASHFLUSH1UbermanCrazy Creaky JrJoeAVFC1986benhoward12A Very Pretty Man IM NOT UR MARYROCKNROLLA FC MaexleSKhan31 41 votes
Game release with otw players in on the 25th
14%
WonderfulwestXx_iou_cheesecake_xX'96dc2kiranthomasBobo23CurriemanDrMac95 7 votes

Comments

• Scfctommy
    923 posts Professional
    I think the OTW players come out on the 28th mate but I could be wrong
  • Andybelfast
    Scfctommy wrote: »
    I think the OTW players come out on the 28th mate but I could be wrong

I know you're right mate bit early in the morning haha
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26067 posts Player of the Year
    I’m torn aswell.
  • Andybelfast
    I’m torn aswell.

Early access is leading by a mile. The temptation of getting a nice otw hard to ignore
  • Simmo
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Early access. 20th
    Early access because you'll be able to get the players/investments you want before they shoot up in price.
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Early access. 20th
    Early access is probably better but I'm doing the bulk of mine of mine on full release when OTW is out.
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    is it needed to but Fifa to play with it with EA Access? or EA Access is enough at begin and i dont have to buy fifa to play those 10h?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    Early access. 20th
    I said early access but I guess it’s all largely relative unless the investments you choose rise disproportionately.

If you pack 300k of players on the 20th and invest that coin into other players, then if they rise at the same rate as the general market then you’re no further forward in a week’s time than if you’d opened your packs a week later, assuming your pack luck is a constant, as what you pack will be worth more.

The only way it really makes a difference is if the investments you pick rise at a higher rate than the general inflation of the market that comes with the additional coins flowing in as the player base increases.

If you open them early then look for investments that you think will rise much faster.

For example a squad fitness card could easily be worth 500% more in 3 weeks than on day 1. But in demand players might rise 50-100%.
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Early access. 20th
    If you do go early, buy players that will be OTW

Fabinho, Mahrez, Richarlison etc etc.
  • FknPitsy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Early access. 20th
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I said early access but I guess it’s all largely relative unless the investments you choose rise disproportionately.

If you pack 300k of players on the 20th and invest that coin into other players, then if they rise at the same rate as the general market then you’re no further forward in a week’s time than if you’d opened your packs a week later, assuming your pack luck is a constant, as what you pack will be worth more.

The only way it really makes a difference is if the investments you pick rise at a higher rate than the general inflation of the market that comes with the additional coins flowing in as the player base increases.

If you open them early then look for investments that you think will rise much faster.

For example a squad fitness card could easily be worth 500% more in 3 weeks than on day 1. But in demand players might rise 50-100%.

I get what you're saying, but if you know what you're doing with trading, getting in early is key. Trade your way up to those better players early and you make more coins. The more you get, the earlier you get, the more buying power you have to fill up that trade pile.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Early access. 20th
    If you don't trade wait till the 28th. If you trade you can make more in that week trading than any otw you could possibly pull, unless you pull one of the best otws but the chances of that are gonna be next to non existent.