Post edited by CovLee_Candice on
  • RayS
    26538 posts Player of the Year
    let's go non meta

f408ac334466884b35b11b52f8ffc2ef.jpg

I’m so sad they took away Yarmalenko’s 5* skills :(
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Lovely jubbly WL increased to 30 on pc. Brings all rewards in line tasty.
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »
    How did this formation play last year?

Big striker, nifty CF/Cam behind him? Like Ibra-Gio?

I've used Crouch EOE and Defoe EOE and they play great together. Could attack through the middle or on the wings to cross.

You can use any kind of attacker and CF and it would still play well.

But this year I think it might be even better with at Target Man holding up play with crosses being back good as ever.
  • Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    So excited for Klose

Who you tellin'

Base Vieri looks great as well.
  • Xtc wrote: »
    @Littleland95 not too late for me to get on the 4411 train ? :D

You're never too late my friend. :)

Always welcome :)
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    So excited for Klose

Who you tellin'

I'll be using klose, exclusively. Might be the first player I try to get 1000 goals with.
  • let's go non meta

Best will be one of my first goal to get.
  • Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    So excited for Klose

Who you tellin'

I'll be using klose, exclusively. Might be the first player I try to get 1000 goals with.

He looks great as well.

So many players I want to try. :joy:

I need to spend wisely :)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9680 posts League Winner
    @Littleland95 - sorry I haven't replied to your DM yet bro. Keep going to, then getting distracted by things. Must've restarted writing my message three times now :joy:

Played around with the demo a bit more last night and though it;s hard to judge atm am definitely leading towards using a target man type striker (as per the Targetman thread, which is always a great read :smile: )

Defensive AI seems improved this year. In 18 it was easy to dupe a defender with particular skill moves - heel to heel or even simpler things like stepovers/feints etc would often bring the AI to a stand still meaning you could just walk past them. It appears that isn't the way this time round though. A bit like in PES, is much tougher. Strength seems key here - shielding feels improved (to me at least) and holding the ball up and laying it off is something I'm doing more and more. Players such as Lewa, Cavani etc have been so much more effective than say Aguero!

I appear to have regressed playing the demo though... gone from winning all my games comfortably on legendary to barely scraping a goal, then to losing a couple of hardly having a shot as I play around with different formations :joy:

Liking the look on Simone Zaza right now :wink:
  • Thamightyboro
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    @Littleland95 - sorry I haven't replied to your DM yet bro. Keep going to, then getting distracted by things. Must've restarted writing my message three times now :joy:

Played around with the demo a bit more last night and though it;s hard to judge atm am definitely leading towards using a target man type striker (as per the Targetman thread, which is always a great read :smile: )

Defensive AI seems improved this year. In 18 it was easy to dupe a defender with particular skill moves - heel to heel or even simpler things like stepovers/feints etc would often bring the AI to a stand still meaning you could just walk past them. It appears that isn't the way this time round though. A bit like in PES, is much tougher. Strength seems key here - shielding feels improved (to me at least) and holding the ball up and laying it off is something I'm doing more and more. Players such as Lewa, Cavani etc have been so much more effective than say Aguero!

I appear to have regressed playing the demo though... gone from winning all my games comfortably on legendary to barely scraping a goal, then to losing a couple of hardly having a shot as I play around with different formations :joy:

Yep I like zaza, belloti as well.

MODESTE, Jonas, Soares

Then on the pricey side klose and trezeguet.
  • based on the demo how would you guys rate Andreas Cornelius ( transfered to Bordeaux but in FUTHead he is Atalanta player)?
    193cm - 6'4"
    H/L
    68 pace - 93 strength
    79 heading - 75 finishing - 77 shot power
  • PelzyWelzy wrote: »

MODESTE, Jonas, Soares

And Vieri :)
  • Lewandowski looks great as well. 4* Skills and WF plus H/M workrates. :)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9680 posts League Winner

MODESTE, Jonas, Soares

Ahh Modeste. Brings back happy memories - remember his older TOTS cards, was unstoppable!

Just had a closer (see what I did there :P) at Klose's card and looks like they've been extremely generous with his pace :joy:

He's very tempting indeed... looks ideal.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4088 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    let's go non meta

as long as he can do berba spin I am okay :D :D
    Lewandowski looks great as well. 4* Skills and WF plus H/M workrates. :)

cf or st? shame he lost a lot of his strength and agression. marksman all the way I guess if we play him ST
  • RayS wrote: »
    let's go non meta

cf or st? shame he lost a lot of his strength and agression. marksman all the way I guess if we play him ST

Lewa as ST and Muller as CF could be interesting :)

MODESTE, Jonas, Soares

Ahh Modeste. Brings back happy memories - remember his older TOTS cards, was unstoppable!

Just had a closer (see what I did there :P) at Klose's card and looks like they've been extremely generous with his pace :joy:

He's very tempting indeed... looks ideal.

Klose looks a bit like his Record Breaker card from a few years back.
  • Thamightyboro
    BordoMavi wrote: »
    based on the demo how would you guys rate Andreas Cornelius ( transfered to Bordeaux but in FUTHead he is Atalanta player)?
    193cm - 6'4"
    H/L
    68 pace - 93 strength
    79 heading - 75 finishing - 77 shot power

49 agility 71 composure would do a job in a budget starter team but not for a bit longer term.
  • Thamightyboro
    let's go non meta

Yep have that pair in a 5 club linked hybrid I'd built
  • So many players I want to try. But think I'll stick to one team most of 19.
  • Thamightyboro

MODESTE, Jonas, Soares

He brings back bad memories of the time he almost signed for boro was due to join us in the summer to replace an unsettled ravanelli then we got relegated :(

MODESTE, Jonas, Soares

He brings back bad memories of the time he almost signed for boro was due to join us in the summer to replace an unsettled ravanelli then we got relegated :(

Wow!

Didn't know that.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    let's go non meta

Kruse looks great this year. Perfect cf for starter teams. Love Muller but Kruse looks better until Muller gets some in forms.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9680 posts League Winner
    Just had three consecutive kick-off goal in the demo. Two for me, one for oppo....

Good to see that's been fixed :joy:
    Just had three consecutive kick-off goal in the demo. Two for me, one for oppo....

Good to see that's been fixed :joy:

Might be fixed in full release? :)
  • Freefolk
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey peeps, switched to a new account to keep with the same email address as my new Origin account, so just in case you all wonder who this randomer is it's me @DazF90 :)
  • Freefolk wrote: »
    Hey peeps, switched to a new account to keep with the same email address as my new Origin account, so just in case you all wonder who this randomer is it's me @DazF90 :)

Welcome back :)
  • Freefolk
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Freefolk wrote: »

Welcome back :)

Thanks man :)

Decided to have a go at a first team, this looks fun, maybe a little expensive though, lets see who I pack today :)

Capture.png