OT: Controllers with minor issues, what do you do?

LosBlancos
1017 posts Professional
My recon tech controller has had issues the last month or two with the left analog getting stuck in one direction. Has anyone had luck with Microsoft and turned theirs in for something minor like this? Appreciate the feedback, i have always been strictly xbox forumer although this a general topic.

Comments

• Snadeau
    1113 posts Professional
    No, and I’ve gone thru 4 last year alone where the left analog would stick. I’d think I was seeing things ingame, end up watching Netflix and it would start scrolling.
  • LosBlancos
    1017 posts Professional
    Snadeau wrote: »
    No, and I’ve gone thru 4 last year alone where the left analog would stick. I’d think I was seeing things ingame, end up watching Netflix and it would start scrolling.

Yeah its out of warranty so im going to try to fix it myself lol
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    One if my mate's repairs his own. He swears blind by this tool he brought off eBay for a fiver to open them up, he then cleans it, puts it back together and it works.

No idea how but I'm sure it would be on YouTube
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely don't order a new one on Amazon, then send your broken one back and claim it was DOA.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Contact MS, see what they’ll do?
  • Knowlesdinho
    10499 posts Has That Special Something
    My A button is sticking slightly. It’s not causing me problems with games, but it’s noticeable. I’m wondering if it’s something I can fix myself?