Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    11164 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Yep, I'm in.

Such an underrated method. The coins I've made from this over the past couple of years have been ridiculous. Usually give up on other methods after a while but BPM stays strong all year long :smile:

Welcome back mate.
  • Knowlesdinho
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Yep, I'm in.

Such an underrated method. The coins I've made from this over the past couple of years have been ridiculous. Usually give up on other methods after a while but BPM stays strong all year long :smile:

Has that mainly been from keeping content and selling it for MM or just gradual slow burn selling?

Bit of both really mate.

The slow, gradual approach where I will literally list everything generally brings in around 10-15k a day (this is especially true when most of the League SBC's are out, tend to find every other pack has something of worth in it.. profit in every pack kind of thing).

At the start I prefer to hoard everything player wise though and just sell off fitness consumables, training (most of them will sell) and injury cards. These are more often than not enough to break even, so you're essentially building up a stock of cards that will have value later on for absolutely no cost whatsoever.

Patience is key here... stick with it and you absolutely can not lose, like I just don't see how it's possible to make a loss with BPM.

Profit it pretty much guaranteed.

I would agree with this. Even when it’s slow, you average 10-15k a day if you just do this method.

It can be a lot more if you take the time. It is completely possible to make 100k a week doing this and that’s without considering matchups, SBCs, and promotions.

Last year, Black Friday was one of the main promotions that helped due to flash SBCS.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9682 posts League Winner
    Yep, I'm in.

Has that mainly been from keeping content and selling it for MM or just gradual slow burn selling?

Bit of both really mate.

The slow, gradual approach where I will literally list everything generally brings in around 10-15k a day (this is especially true when most of the League SBC's are out, tend to find every other pack has something of worth in it.. profit in every pack kind of thing).

At the start I prefer to hoard everything player wise though and just sell off fitness consumables, training (most of them will sell) and injury cards. These are more often than not enough to break even, so you're essentially building up a stock of cards that will have value later on for absolutely no cost whatsoever.

Patience is key here... stick with it and you absolutely can not lose, like I just don't see how it's possible to make a loss with BPM.

I would agree with this. Even when it’s slow, you average 10-15k a day if you just do this method.

It can be a lot more if you take the time. It is completely possible to make 100k a week doing this and that’s without considering matchups, SBCs, and promotions.

Last year, Black Friday was one of the main promotions that helped due to flash SBCS.

Ahh, those flash SBC's were a beautiful thing. Was selling random cards I'd had sat at the club untouched for months at 6k a pop.

More of that please!
  • Knowlesdinho
    Just a reminder to everyone...if you find a player that is selling high, try not to share it on here. Use the discord instead.

What I found last year, was people would post a player, then the market would be flooded with people undercutting.

Sometimes a random player will be selling for over 5k. If we can stagger our listings through discord, we should all benefit.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Yep, I'm in.

Bit of both really mate.

Ahh, those flash SBC's were a beautiful thing. Was selling random cards I'd had sat at the club untouched for months at 6k a pop.

More of that please!

Those who know... :joy:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Yep, I'm in.

Bit of both really mate.

Cheers mate :)
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Just a reminder to everyone...if you find a player that is selling high, try not to share it on here. Use the discord instead.

What I found last year, was people would post a player, then the market would be flooded with people undercutting.

Sometimes a random player will be selling for over 5k. If we can stagger our listings through discord, we should all benefit.

Discord link please?
  • Knowlesdinho

Discord link please?

Bottom of the op.
  • Ventieeeeee
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    I try this too this year
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Discord link please?

Bottom of the op.

Doh! Thanks.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Evening chaps, i'm in this year. Only came across this half way through last fifa. Made at least a few hundred k thanks to you guys. Will try and get more involved this year coming and not just lurk :lol:
  • Knowlesdinho
    Evening chaps, i'm in this year. Only came across this half way through last fifa. Made at least a few hundred k thanks to you guys. Will try and get more involved this year coming and not just lurk :lol:

Welcome
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Best part of the OP: :D

if you want further information read points 1-4 again, but please don't get stuck in a loop when you get back to this sentence.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect

Welcome

Thanks mate
  • PelzyWelzy
    9682 posts League Winner
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Best part of the OP: :D

if you want further information read points 1-4 again, but please don't get stuck in a loop when you get back to this sentence.

:smiley:
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep I'll be back at it again. Predicting big potential since people's thirst for sbc's is bigger than ever.

Cheers for starting a new thread, see ya soon!
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    D6V06wB.png

Ended up with this after spending only 15 quid at the start of 18.

I did other trading aswell as bpm but it was the starting point for me learning how to make easy coins.
  • Knowlesdinho
    D6V06wB.png

I did other trading aswell as bpm but it was the starting point for me learning how to make easy coins.

Even rocking a bronze manager in tribute of the method! :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9682 posts League Winner
    D6V06wB.png

Could’ve sold that manager for 1k+ no doubt.

Git gud.
  • Knowlesdinho
    D6V06wB.png

Git gud.

Well he does have noob in his name :joy:
  • jdros
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    D6V06wB.png

I will only use bronze managers...my homage to BPM.
  • Knowlesdinho
    jdros wrote: »
    D6V06wB.png

D6V06wB.png

Unless it’s worth more than 1k amirite?
  • jdros
    jdros wrote: »
    D6V06wB.png

D6V06wB.png

Unless it’s worth more than 1k amirite?

Of course.

I actually traded with bronze managers exclusively for a while (I think in FUT 17). Bought them for 150, slapped a league card on them that was short on managers, sold them for 1k+...at times 2k+

So many ways to make coins.
  • BrentfordFC
    12295 posts Has That Special Something
    Can’t believe you remembered me :trollface:

:heart:

Very nice of you to explain this to the people. I know early on people struggle with coins. So this will help them out on the side while playing games with coin boosts.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Started bmp late last year. Will be hitting it hard from the start this year.
  • Chubbs
    14461 posts Has That Special Something
    Is it worth doing right off the start of webapp?
  • Knowlesdinho
    @jdros how many baby icons did you upgrade to through bpm last year? I thought it was about 3?

How long did it take?
  • jdros
    edited September 2018
    @jdros how many baby icons did you upgrade to through bpm last year? I thought it was about 3?

How long did it take?

I happen to still be awake.

The first one was almost exclusively from rinsing bronzes>silver>gold>gold 82-85 (I think that was the progression off the top of my head). The 2nd one was 3/4. 3rd about 1/2.

So I’d say 2+. Was very tedious but was very possible.

The underrated part of this method for me is the ability to complete SBCs, both with bronze cards and with untradeable silvers you get from cleaning out your club periodically so you have room to buy more packs. You can do the bronze upgrades while watching tv (it’s much faster through console going league by league and ignoring positions) and that allows you to turn any bronze card into something useful.

To do this long term you will need to clean out the club from time to time - don’t forget that part!

Edit: I didn’t answer how long it took - first one was most of an afternoon. I’d say max one per day and you needed material to start with.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    D6V06wB.png

Git gud.

:D No need to by that point. I was done trading and had a zillion managers etc. He just happened to be the first one I found in my club that did the required job.

My username is a bit outdated now too but meh. The skilled part still fits 😂
  • Thefranchise92
    3831 posts National Call-Up
    D6V06wB.png

How many games did u play?