Fut draft or packs?

LukakuMUFC
1984 posts Fans' Favourite
How much you spending on each?
Just saw someone stream themselves doing a draft they had 7 icons in their starting XI picks...looks mad this year.
Im only putting on 12k so might go 9k and use 3k on drafts.

Comments

• Orison
    48667 posts FIFA Cover Star
    For 12k I would almost go draft only.

Think I opened like 5 packs out of boredom and spent the rest on draft last year.
  • WFCBagnall
    70426 posts Moderator
    Packs at the start are poor with no promo packs out.

I'll be doing draft.
  • Maverick
    4877 posts National Call-Up
    How I'd like it to go: 6k on packs 6k on draft

How it will go: I'll get **** from 6k packs so I end up spending the rest of my FP on more packs, and then buy more FP to play draft
  • Chubbs
    14403 posts Has That Special Something
    Will depend on Rivals. Will need to spend most of my time playing that to get into WL before I can mess with drafts so will end up doing mostly packs imo.
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Will what rewards look like, I’d go 12k into packs and invest half into trading and then build the best team I can for rivals/WL.
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Will depend on Rivals. Will need to spend most of my time playing that to get into WL before I can mess with drafts so will end up doing mostly packs imo.

WL doesn't start until the Friday after full release so there is no need to play rivals for qualification until full release.
  • Chubbs

WL doesn't start until the Friday after full release so there is no need to play rivals for qualification until full release.

It comes out on 28th so that means WL doesnt start until the 5th?
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yh probably
  • Finesse_4days

yep
  • Chubbs

yep

I am bad though. Will need all of the extra days to get into the first one haha.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited September 2018

yep

I am bad though. Will need all of the extra days to get into the first one haha.

Not meant in a bad way, but if you are bad surely it's not the best idea to play weekend league against all the best players? If I'm crap at the start which I might be going off the demo I will try and improve by playing similar standard players before I enter weekend league.
  • Chubbs

yep

Not meant in a bad way, but if you are bad surely it's not the best idea to play weekend league against all the best players.

Gold 1-3 is worth the rewards even if I get smashed for the other 20 games.
  • Finesse_4days

yep

Not meant in a bad way, but if you are bad surely it's not the best idea to play weekend league against all the best players.

Gold 1-3 is worth the rewards even if I get smashed for the other 20 games.

Gold isn't bad though compared to most I get gold and I wouldn't class myself as bad , if you can get gold qualifying should be easy on fifa 18 only noobs or people with bad teams struggled to qualify.
  • Rb10119
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully they have fixed the draft glitch :neutral:
  • Finesse_4days
    Rb10119 wrote: »

hopefully not >:)
  • Chubbs
    Rb10119 wrote: »

Shows how far removed I am I didn't even know there was one
  • Tof33z
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Draft isnt very good. I know you get better packs but it's like buying 5 lottery tickets instead of one. Your chances are just as miniscule