4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    ooo origin has just updated

fifa 19 origin access premier release date 19th Sept 4:00 pm BST :)

will be a bit strange actually not opening packs first thing seems pointless until totw 1 is out at 6/7 pm bst

• DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    Some nice squads on here guys :)
    Haven’t figured out which league I am going to start with yet, depends on who I pack.

Have some really nice tactics figured out on the demo though, I know its only AI but hoping they play well online too :)
  • Thamightyboro
    DazF90 wrote: »
    Haven’t figured out which league I am going to start with yet, depends on who I pack.

Have some really nice tactics figured out on the demo though, I know its only AI but hoping they play well online too :)

Yeah much the same but heads really leaning me to a ligue1 France hybrid.

Think it would take a spectacular pull to lean me away from it.
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional

Well I wont have much to work with as switching accounts over to PC meaning no loyalty, so may take a while anyway haha

All I know is I dont want to start full premier league squad but I do want to hybrid TAA somehow :)
  • Thamightyboro

Well I wont have much to work with as switching accounts over to PC meaning no loyalty, so may take a while anyway haha

All I know is I dont want to start full premier league squad but I do want to hybrid TAA somehow :)

Your eafc etc comes across provided use same email. So will have coin boosts etc
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional

Your eafc etc comes across provided use same email. So will have coin boosts etc

Yeah that’s something
    Getting origin premium too so will have a few packs to open at least, don’t plan on using any fp at all this year
  • Gonna be a grind to get to the WL first time, but should be easy to stay in the WL.
  • Thamightyboro
    Gonna be a grind to get to the WL first time, but should be easy to stay in the WL.

Looks like it's 30 games now and gold 3 auto qualification still as it rewards 2000 div rivals points.
    Check out @sockey0’s Tweet:
  • Gonna be a grind to get to the WL first time, but should be easy to stay in the WL.

Looks like it's 30 games now and gold 3 auto qualification still as it rewards 2000 div rivals points.

Silver 1 in WL will get you 2000 points which will auto qualify you for next week. There is also a different thing in the rewards which seems to be something like a player pick pack for special cards according to google translate
  • Thamightyboro
    Gonna be a grind to get to the WL first time, but should be easy to stay in the WL.

Silver 1 in WL will get you 2000 points which will auto qualify you for next week. There is also a different thing in the rewards which seems to be something like a player pick pack for special cards according to google translate

Is it silver 1 ? On phone so image a bit small and quick.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking forward to using this formation again this year. Got to figure out some good CTs and also other formations for the dpad.
  • Tof33z
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Looking forward to using this formation again this year. Got to figure out some good CTs and also other formations for the dpad.

I fear the formations thing tvh - every game when someone gets a goal or 2 up they insta-switch to 5 atb ptb - it'll be so easy to do. and without the perceived embarrassment factor of starting 5atb
  • BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain
    How did this formation play last year?

Big striker, nifty CF/Cam behind him? Like Ibra-Gio?
  • Tof33z
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    How did this formation play last year?

Big striker, nifty CF/Cam behind him? Like Ibra-Gio?

either can work, big/small or big/big I found

if you want two agile/quick/smalerl guys then other formations are better

crossing feels good this year so I'll start big/big and see
  • chaser2k15
    13317 posts Has That Special Something
  • Thamightyboro
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Yep it's good and I think great changes making a few more desirable
  • dylanmaasie
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thinking to use ibra st and hendrik larsson cf als duo
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    Futbin need to release their squad builder already.
  • ColeWorld
    9737 posts League Winner
    So excited for Klose
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    So excited for Klose

Who you tellin'
  • RayS
    25096 posts Player of the Year
    Possibly my starter:

E3_C56_C72-6629-4091-_B4_B0-7830_A733_A5_CE.png
  • Sporter
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RayS wrote: »
    Possibly my starter:

No Okazaki? :cry:
  • RayS
    25096 posts Player of the Year
    Sporter wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Possibly my starter:

No Okazaki? :cry:

Tbh I may start Okazaki at CF, but I’m not sure I can play competetively with both Okazaki and Muto since they’re both kinda similar and not that physical or fast
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    @Littleland95 not too late for me to get on the 4411 train ? :D
  • Thamightyboro
    Xtc wrote: »

Said you weren't buying it you're banned from the thread :)

Choo Choo all aboard the FIFA 19 4411 hype train.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    @thamightyboro @littleland95 is it possible to do a RTG/pack only and trade at the same time?
  • Thamightyboro
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    @thamightyboro @littleland95 is it possible to do a RTG/pack only and trade at the same time?

You set your own rules.

Certainly can still trade, spend any profits on packs or completing SBCs.

The general rule is you only use 1st owner players however you come about those players is entirely up to you.
  • Xtc
    Xtc wrote: »

Said you weren't buying it you're banned from the thread :)

Choo Choo all aboard the FIFA 19 4411 hype train.

@Littleland95 said i was welcome. Still not bought. I will be interested to hear the differences to 18. Demo is always a bit dodgy as a benchmark for online play. Ive been using 4411 on 18 recently and enjoying to a degree.
  • Xtc
    still not bought tho