4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Can't wait to evenutally get Klose and make a solid team around him.

I want to start with my normal Mario Gomez squad with Kruse at CF. Kruse's card looks awesome this year.

I'm thinking of going with a Jonas or Dzeko squad also. They should be cheap enough to make a solid team around also.

Both look decent but for me the best cheap 4411 striker looks to be zaza his stats are near perfect for the role.

Even considering belotti at CF for the perfect link.

Don't like 3* strikers and belotti looks like a terrible cf to me personally.

And I choose those 3 strikers based solely on personal preference. I like those strikers in real life so I tend to like to use players I like over "fifa op" players.

I like Bobby Firmino. Will probably use him in the beginning if I can afford him.

One of my faves just can't think of a squad I'd use him in aside all Brazil and not sure I want to go that route, again.

Agreed. I love Bobby in real life but hate using EPL teams and one nation teams.

1 nation teams can be fun. I had a New Zealand team in 18 with IF Wood and it was the best. I don't mind losing anyway, I'd rather win while having fun than to only having fun by winning.

I like 1 nations just the last 2 year my main teams have been all Brazil till I get sick and start destroying my club with stupid hybrids and chasing a big score.

Want to avoid the all Brazil this year at all costs.
  • Thamightyboro
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Need to practice on the demo a bit more, apparently you can shoot without timed finishing coming into effect.

e8188d134c9da4b1e88aabc3fb73e333.png

Yeah by turning it off in the settings :)

Or just don't do a second tap of the button.

I prefer the first option.

• Hrh1995
    925 posts Professional
    Anyone know if there is any gameplay difference between the two variants on 19?
  • Xtc wrote: »
    at least i can say i was here !! Still not ordered 19

Never too late to try. :joy:
  • Carlos181 wrote: »
    Won’t be buying Fifa19 as I will be busy with RDR2, and other games when I have downtime. But, I wish the best of luck to everyone here that is getting ready for 19!

Thanks man. Always welcome to drop by when you want.
  • Hrh1995 wrote: »

Not sure what you mean? There's difference between Head 2 Head and FUT if that's what you mean?
  • Hrh1995
    925 posts Professional
    Hrh1995 wrote: »

Not sure what you mean? There's difference between Head 2 Head and FUT if that's what you mean?

am i right saying there is a 4411 with a cam and another with a cf?

has anyone noticed any real difference between the two other than the position?
  • Hrh1995 wrote: »

am i right saying there is a 4411 with a cam and another with a cf?

has anyone noticed any real difference between the two other than the position?

Ah. There's two yes. :)

@Thamightyboro have more info on the new one with a CAM.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited September 2018

yep the cam comes much deeper than the cf does if youve ever played 4231 2 then thats the kind of movements the cam makes.

I really like it, you pretty much become a 451 on the defensive side of things but it does leave your striker a bit isolated and require a patient build up.
  • TheGabc
    1937 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

Time to take your responsibility and revive the ultimate targetman guide imo @BlitzersNL
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    Waiting for futbin squad builder. I like their chemistry system.
  • Littleland95
    16514 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    TheGabc wrote: »
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

Time to take your responsibility and revive the ultimate targetman guide imo @BlitzersNL

This is a good idea.

@BlitzersNL had awesome Target Man threads in the past. Let me know if you open a thread man.

Crossing and Target Man should work really well this FIFA 19 judging from the demo.
  • Lackosweat
    5271 posts Big Money Move
    My starter squad :#
    Starter.png
  • Koolfashion
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    4411, 442, 4231 should be very op this year. 41212(2) aint gonna be op because of the passing nerf. Maybe if you got best icons in the game but now..
  • Lackosweat wrote: »
    My starter squad :#
    Starter.png

Very interesting and cool team. Shouldn't be too expensive either.
  • 4411, 442, 4231 should be very op this year. 41212(2) aint gonna be op because of the passing nerf. Maybe if you got best icons in the game but now..

And crossing looks to be important as well.

Looking forward to using 4-4-1-1 this year.
  • BlitzersNL
    24080 posts Club Captain
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

This is a good idea.

@BlitzersNL had awesome Target Man threads in the past. Let me know if you open a thread man.

Crossing and Target Man should work really well this FIFA 19 judging from the demo.

Maybe, haven't got enough time as I now have a fulltime job instead of being a student though. But I could maybe do one, but it would take more time
  • Thamightyboro
    Ooooo I forgot my FIFA 17 main target man was playing in China.

Anthony modeste, off to futhead to check his stats.
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

This is a good idea.

Maybe, haven't got enough time as I now have a fulltime job instead of being a student though. But I could maybe do one, but it would take more time

I'd be happy to help with the thread if needed.
  • BlitzersNL
    24080 posts Club Captain
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

This is a good idea.

I guess the template should still work, I just need to work around formations and stuff like that.
  • BlitzersNL
    24080 posts Club Captain
    jlHahx4.gif

Best banner on a thread ever though
  • truegunn3r
    8593 posts Has That Special Something
    Must be a copy and paste considering you haven’t spoken about the new version
    jlHahx4.gif

Best banner on a thread ever though

I remember than one. :joy:

Awesome. :)
  • truegunn3r wrote: »
    Must be a copy and paste considering you haven’t spoken about the new version

Can do that and just edit as we find out stuff.
  • TheGabc
    1937 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

This is a good idea.

Same, and I would defo be contributing with awesome targetmen
  • TheGabc wrote: »
    Ibra2.png

Should be solid imo

This is a good idea.

Same, and I would defo be contributing with awesome targetmen

Thread is already opened. :) I've bookmarked it.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    yes this year also back with keane and scholes back to the game, time to replicate that 98/99 United trebble team :trollface:
  • yes this year also back with keane and scholes back to the game, time to replicate that 98/99 United trebble team :trollface:

Veron looks very good as well.
  • BlitzersNL
    24080 posts Club Captain
    graz.png
    graz.png

Very cool and nice! Should play well :)