The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Orison
    48655 posts FIFA Cover Star
    xciljw wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    I love how FUT Rivals is on dedicated servers now as well. Better than the laggy opponents in FUT Seasons. Hope you are all ready to earn your big titles again. In before Vitality @WFCBagnall.

Hashtag M98H :grey_question:

Or Futwiz M98H, knowing you match Zelonius 3x every weekend. Enough opportunities to win one of them :#

That would be me then. @M98H just keeps losing to him.
  • M98H
    12920 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    I love how FUT Rivals is on dedicated servers now as well. Better than the laggy opponents in FUT Seasons. Hope you are all ready to earn your big titles again. In before Vitality @WFCBagnall.

Hashtag M98H :grey_question:

Or Futwiz M98H, knowing you match Zelonius 3x every weekend. Enough opportunities to win one of them :#

That would be me then. @M98H just keeps losing to him.

Let him have the last one @ZelFIFA

:trollface:
  • Dan is Clutch
    25028 posts Player of the Year
    Gold 1 merchant is back. B)
  • WFCBagnall
    70414 posts Moderator

Liked
  • Choepiechakie
    31571 posts National Team Captain

Is pugz back?
  • Moiizer
    6747 posts Big Money Move
    Vaseline ordered from Amazon. Lets do this.
  • Orison
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    “Fans” :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • Choepiechakie
    31571 posts National Team Captain
    Imagine being the mailboy of Benn

Lmao
  • Orison
    Imagine being the mailboy of Benn

Lmao

Might be Kurt in disguise tho.
  • M98H

LooooL
    2-1 “Princess”
    I put you into retirement Ben. Remember that.
  • Orison
    Does anyone know if there is a pre-load available if you got EA access, but haven't pre-ordered the game itself?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    Does anyone know if there is a pre-load available if you got EA access, but haven't pre-ordered the game itself?

There isn't usually so i doubt it
  • Orison

So it just becomes available on the 20th and then you can download your 40gb?

That's going to be fun :D
  • M98H

Have to Pre order I think
    Only way
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class

Yup. You could preorder now, download it then cancel it though
  • Orison

Yup. You could preorder now, download it then cancel it though

Nah, just checked and need to get up early on the 21st anyways so couldn't play at midnight. Will just download the game over night and then play the next day.

Someone @ me once you find out if the draft glitch still works :trollface:
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain

Pre order the standard version and itll let you download today
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully I enjoy the game enough to play all year instead of stopping half way through this time
  • Orison
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Nah. Will get the ultimate edition if I pack something decent in my welcome back packs.
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain

Nah. Will get the ultimate edition if I pack something decent in my welcome back packs.

You can pre order, get the download done and cancel te pre order. Xbox doesnt take the money instantly iirc. but you need to do it today because they take it within 10 days before the game releases.
  • Orison

You can pre order, get the download done and cancel te pre order. Xbox doesnt take the money instantly iirc. but you need to do it today because they take it within 10 days before the game releases.

Does that work if you only got 10€ worth of credit left and deleted PayPal of your console? There is basically no money to take right now until I add PayPal back on :D
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain

Does that work if you only got 10€ worth of credit left and deleted PayPal of your console? There is basically no money to take right now until I add PayPal back on :D

Idk, it might
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    What time of day does early access start? because say it starts at 6pm I won't be able to play it until 4am with my download speed, so I could right off going on it on Thursday.
  • Skittles67
    What time of day does early access start? because say it starts at 6pm I won't be able to play it until 4am with my download speed, so I could right off going on it on Thursday.

Have you not preordered?
  • Orison

Should be midnight.

Will take me 3 hours to download I guess. Just start the download and go to bed.
  • Rb10119
    1909 posts Play-Off Hero
    Isit still 40games not read much about it
  • Skittles67
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Isit still 40games not read much about it

Yh
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks,

We're only two pages into this thread and already breaking some forum rules, banter or not. Reminder that chatting about moderation isn't okay, and that includes calling out folks being banned.

• Dan is Clutch
    25028 posts Player of the Year
    I THINK fut champs is now 30 games!