Pack weight Fifa 19

Brosing
294 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello folks!

I've been around the forums for awhile now but have not seen any threads about the pack weight for this years fifa. Perhaps this has been addressed before and in that case I'm sorry to bring it up again. However, I have not seen any official news about this and soon the game will be out and people will blow their packs.

Anyone knows anything about this? Any odd reveals or what's up?

Comments

• MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will show the odds
  • Tubpac
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    What is your question exactly? Anyone can say the pack weight is the same or different this year. Only EA will know for sure.
  • DadBod
    6296 posts Big Money Move
    England winning the world cup has a higher chance than you packing cr7
  • Brosing
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    It will show the odds

How do you know? Got any links?

=)
  • Brosing
    Tubpac wrote: »
    What is your question exactly? Anyone can say the pack weight is the same or different this year. Only EA will know for sure.

My question is simple. Will we know what the odds are to pack a high/low rated player? If more people open packs at the same time, will the pack "luck" be worse?
  • Brosing
    DadBod wrote: »
    England winning the world cup has a higher chance than you packing cr7

haha yeah probably, but we still would like to know xD
  • DadBod
    6296 posts Big Money Move
    Brosing wrote: »

My question is simple. Will we know what the odds are to pack a high/low rated player? If more people open packs at the same time, will the pack "luck" be worse?

Buy lots of fifa points.. more packs to open, more chances of disappointments
  • Brosing
    DadBod wrote: »

Buy lots of fifa points.. more packs to open, more chances of disappointments

I will not buy any fifa points this year. Just going with the loyalty packs, SBCs, WL rewards etc and grind my way.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move

Yes you will.

On the store page when you hover on a pack there is a reveal odds button at the bottom. This will show you the odds.

Haven't seen it in action to know how I'm depth it goes but it is there.

But I'm like Han "never tell me the odds"
  • Andyh60
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    and can the odds change on the same pack,
    so x o'clock premium pack odds say 10/1 for an 82+
    then at y o'clock could be 8/1 for example?
  • Brosing

Yes you will.

On the store page when you hover on a pack there is a reveal odds button at the bottom. This will show you the odds.

Is there any official news about this? Can't find anything. Anyways, thanks for your information!
    Haha well I like the thrill too, but would like to know if the odds changes due to certain events :P
  • Brosing
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    and can the odds change on the same pack,
    so x o'clock premium pack odds say 10/1 for an 82+
    then at y o'clock could be 8/1 for example?

Yeah I'd like to know this aswell. Though, all the lightning rounds will be dead if this gets revealed XD
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018

Yes you will.

Is there any official news about this? Can't find anything. Anyways, thanks for your information!
    Haha well I like the thrill too, but would like to know if the odds changes due to certain events :P

Saw it on some videos from beta.

I imagine it will be very similar to madden tbh and offer very little aside the bare minimum requirement.

• Brosing

Yes you will.

Saw it on some videos from beta.

I imagine it will be very similar to madden tbh and offer very little aside the bare minimum requirement.

Interesting!
  • Brosing
    Bump