FIFA 19 - Your Ultimate Team Squad Goal

Tsarov
2775 posts Fans' Favourite
So, as a Real Madrid fan I finally can build a really strong "classic XI". I would not like to spend so many FP this year, so I made some adjustments in the team. Thus, players like Ronaldo (R9) or Roberto Carlos are not in my XI.

oAtUQMg.jpg

Then 4-2-3-1 in-game, Cristiano ST, Bale LCAM, Figo RCAM and Raul CAM.

Comments

• Arron xox
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    How did you build that on what website
  • Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futhead.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    That would be an incredible team

Futhead and fut wiz both have the databases for 19 with squad builders ^
  • AFC_95
    8784 posts League Winner
    Arsenal XI. Doubt I'll be able to afford this, ever lol.

Lehman

Kolasinac
    Campbell
    Sokratis
    Bellerin

Petite
    Vieira

Pires
    Bergkamp
    Henry

Aubameyang
  • Futfanatic
    11224 posts Has That Special Something
    I haven’t bought the game yet because I’m not getting the 10% discount and I want to play the demo first. What I’m going to do if I buy it is build a cheap team to play with till black friday and around that time I need to have enough coins to build this:

9_EEE0_B1_B-1803-4_FDD-8_FCC-_A285_E40_A8828.jpg

I don’t want too many primes this year because I wasn’t that impressed with them in fifa 18. This team will be enough for me to have fun with.
  • AFC_95
    8784 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I haven’t bought the game yet because I’m not getting the 10% discount and I want to play the demo first. What I’m going to do if I buy it is build a cheap team to play with till black friday and around that time I need to have enough coins to build this:

I don’t want too many primes this year because I wasn’t that impressed with them in fifa 18. This team will be enough for me to have fun with.

Demo is nice. I'm just waiting for that first patch before I buy.
  • Futfanatic
    11224 posts Has That Special Something
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yeah if I like the demo I’ll take the risk and buy it. First days are the most important to gain a head start on others. If I don’t, I’ll be trading till Christmas to get that team.
  • AFC_95
    8784 posts League Winner

Yeah if I like the demo I’ll take the risk and buy it. First days are the most important to gain a head start on others. If I don’t, I’ll be trading till Christmas to get that team.

Yeah I agree. But I don't want to risk it then they patch it like 18.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenal XI. Doubt I'll be able to afford this, ever lol.

Lehman

Kolasinac
    Campbell
    Sokratis
    Bellerin

Petite
    Vieira

Pires
    Bergkamp
    Henry

Aubameyang

As an Arsenal fan, would you really have Aubamayang over Overmars?
  • mdizzl3
    12274 posts Has That Special Something

That's going to be a popular CB partnership this year