FIFA 19 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2241 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Unbelievable how poor their licensing team is. So glad I'm not paying for this game.

Still better than what PES has to offer in terms of licensed stadiums

Thats true but they could do so much better.. They have the model for Lyon's new stadium and it should of been in Fifa 18, but wasnt, so it really should be in Fifa 19. No new stadiums in Germany or France?
    And how can the MLS now have 4 stadiums when there is only 1 stadium in Holland and 0 in Portugal? This is so poor! And only 1 International stadium too!? Makes International management in Career Mode pointless unless youre England..

Spartak stadium is nice for Champions League, but thats just ported from the World Cup DLC, i know they cant keep all of them but why not keep the Luzhniki too?

I really hope they add 5-10 new stadiums post release via DLC.

Celtic & Rangers (Been asking for years but PES 2019 has them)
    Benfica
    Porto
    Sporting Lisbon (Been asking for years but PES 2019 has it)
    Feyenoord
    PSV
    Lyon (They have the model!)
    Fenerbache (Been asking for years but PES 2019 has it)
    Besiktas
    Galatasaray

These are all MUSTS for Champions League!!
  • Nutekandor
    53 posts Park Captain
    Unbelievable how poor their licensing team is. So glad I'm not paying for this game.

Regarding quantity yes. But not quality wise. And pes is slowly growing their number of (quality) stadium. I'm still waiting for a game with Stade Vélodrome in good quality.
  • Azzabazza
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now that the FIFA 19 Stadium List is released by EA, is someone going to be doing a Stadium Assignment (or something similar) ?
  • Steph3998
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really disappointed list, I can't believe that they decided not to add Lyon's stadium after scanning it, it makes no sense at all... :s
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited September 2018

But they could / should be doing so much better. They have the model for the new Lyon stadium and it should of been in Fifa 18, but wasn't, yet still isn't in Fifa 19! No new stadiums in Germany, France or Italy? And MLS now has 4 stadiums compared to 1 in Holland and 0 in Portugal? This is unacceptable! Not to mention losing Nou Camp and now La Bombonera! And only 1 International stadium? Which makes International Career Mode pointless unless you're England..

I know we now have La Liga stadiums and Spartak Moscow stadium is nice, but that is only a port from the World Cup DLC. I know they cant add all of them in to Fifa but couldnt they at least port over the Luzhniki too!?

Celtic & Rangers (Been asking for years and are now in PES 2019)
    Lyon (Have the stadium model since Fifa 17)
    Monaco
    Benfica
    Porto
    Sporting Lisbon (Been asking for years and is now in PES 2019)
    Feyenoord
    PSV
    Napoli
    Fenerbache (Been asking for years and is now in PES 2019)
    Beskitas
    Galatasaray

These are all MUSTS for the Champions League!!

I really hope they add 5/10 new stadiums post release via DLC.
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Really disappointed list, I can't believe that they decided not to add Lyon's stadium after scanning it, it makes no sense at all... :s

Especially as the Women's FIFA World Cup Final takes place in Lyon and "The Journey" this year as Kim Hunter going for the World Cup in her Journey
  • Toronto1982
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Well do you know if EA have the license for the stadium? It doesn't matter if it's scanned or not if they don't have the image rights for it
  • Credit to EA for the La Liga stadiums and for bringing back the Westfalenstadion, however, it is disappointing the Red Bull Arena was not included and more Bundesliga stadiums in general....

Not sure what the fuss is over the MB Stadium. I'd take any European stadium over that atmosphere-less, over-commercialized mess any day..
  • PedroMarcosFR
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    In terms of quantity of added stadiums one of the best years. There are still stadiums left out I feel should be included.

Very strange we never get a Portuguese stadium. Sporting CP stadium is included in PES this year, why don’t FIFA go for Benfica and Porto their stadiums (or anyone)? Do they simply ask too much money?

Personally I would love to see more top teams in FIFa than a whole league. Sure a full league is nice but still. I would rather have the stadiums of Feyenoord, Benfica, PSV, Porto, Besiktas, Fener, Napoli, Brugge, Monaco, Galatasaray, OL Lyon... and that’s only Europe.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Not to mention all of the issues with existing stadiums that probably haven't been fixed either!!
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Credit to EA for the La Liga stadiums and for bringing back the Westfalenstadion, however, it is disappointing the Red Bull Arena was not included and more Bundesliga stadiums in general....

Not sure what the fuss is over the MB Stadium. I'd take any European stadium over that atmosphere-less, over-commercialized mess any day..

It was probably easier to get the rights due to having it in the Madden Franchise.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Credit to EA for the La Liga stadiums and for bringing back the Westfalenstadion, however, it is disappointing the Red Bull Arena was not included and more Bundesliga stadiums in general....

It was probably easier to get the rights due to having it in the Madden Franchise.

Are there any other games that Ea could use the stadiums from?

And they can port things from another game but not features from The Journey in to Career Mode in the same game, lol, nice,,,
  • flcinusa
    472 posts Sunday League Hero

Atmosphere-less? Man, you don't even know what you're missing.
  • Howler19
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Obviously it's a better year than usual. But I wish this was an area where EA did a little more.
  • Toronto1982

MBS has a better atmosphere than most European stadiums.
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So after all that still no Lyon stadium? WTF EA?

Unreal.

A top 3 team in France, had the Gerland for years, hosted multiple competitions and hosts the FINAL of the Women's WC, a competition EA HAS IN THE GAME!!!!

Unreal.
  • Toronto1982
    EA obviously doesn't have the right to the stadium
    ELBarto_3 wrote: »
    So after all that still no Lyon stadium? WTF EA?

Unreal.

A top 3 team in France, had the Gerland for years, hosted multiple competitions and hosts the FINAL of the Women's WC, a competition EA HAS IN THE GAME!!!!

Unreal.

EA obviously doesn't have the right to the stadium
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    EA after NUMEROUS complaints and demands about Lyon's stadium finally being in the game, after 3 years....

memphis-depay-lyon_ylg8x9ppdmr11sbix78nsvjci.jpg?t=1114873058&w=960&quality=70

• Does anyone actually think they will add anymore with a day one patch or something? Like Lyon, promoted La Liga teams, or even Qarabag stadium (where the Europa League final will be held)
  • EA France's head quarter is in...Lyon!

Congratulations EA, you are definitely the worst company in the videogame industry. What a shame!

WarpedAdmiredCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Me, after seeing the EA's laziness about the stadiums (no new Serie A stadiums, no new Ligue 1 stadiums, no Portuguese stadiums, La Bombonera removed, no Turkish stadiums), and the same old Career Mode.

dc7q2.jpg?a426696

I would like to say something about EA, but I prefer to keep quiet. I am very disappointed.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fozz wrote: »
    Does anyone actually think they will add anymore with a day one patch or something? Like Lyon, promoted La Liga teams, or even Qarabag stadium (where the Europa League final will be held)

I don't think so, the list has been released, and they haven't said anything about that
  • Toronto1982
    JigSaw62 wrote: »
    EA France's head quarter is in...Lyon!

Congratulations EA, you are definitely the worst company in the videogame industry. What a shame!

WarpedAdmiredCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Me, after seeing the EA's laziness about the stadiums (no new Serie A stadiums, no new Ligue 1 stadiums, no Portuguese stadiums, La Bombonera removed, no Turkish stadiums), and the same old Career Mode.

dc7q2.jpg?a426696

I would like to say something about EA, but I prefer to keep quiet. I am very disappointed.

EA added 23 license stadiums in FIFA19, the most 1 year increase ever and you are calling them lazy.

• Lonestarr022
    edited September 2018

Thats true but they could do so much better.. They have the model for Lyon's new stadium and it should of been in Fifa 18, but wasnt, so it really should be in Fifa 19. No new stadiums in Germany or France?
    And how can the MLS now have 4 stadiums when there is only 1 stadium in Holland and 0 in Portugal? This is so poor! And only 1 International stadium too!? Makes International management in Career Mode pointless unless youre England..

Spartak stadium is nice for Champions League, but thats just ported from the World Cup DLC, i know they cant keep all of them but why not keep the Luzhniki too?

I really hope they add 5-10 new stadiums post release via DLC.

Celtic & Rangers (Been asking for years but PES 2019 has them)
    Benfica
    Porto
    Sporting Lisbon (Been asking for years but PES 2019 has it)
    Feyenoord
    PSV
    Lyon (They have the model!)
    Fenerbache (Been asking for years but PES 2019 has it)
    Besiktas
    Galatasaray

These are all MUSTS for Champions League!!

Don't hold your breath about DLC, EA almost never has that in FIFA games nowadays.
  • Lonestarr022

They probably can't agree on a licensing deal. In that case it's certainly possible it's more the fault of OL Groupe, the operators of the stadium, than EA. In the end it's all over money.
  • OldMateCampbell
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    I highly doubt we'll get any DLC for FIFA 19 (especially not free DLC for things that wont earn them anymore money)

Lyon's stadium and those few Bundesliga stadiums we saw in their database will probably all be held off until FIFA 20 or FIFA 21 because they know the La Liga stadiums is enough to keep people interested for FIFA 19, so why put all their eggs in one basket when they can save an announcement for the "BRAND NEW BUNDESLIGA STADIUMS" etc until next FIFA 20 to use as another hype machine when it comes around next year. They know what they're doing, and to be fair, they suck us all back in every year.
  • sk87
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Can EA remove or just CHANGE the boring generic stadiums? Nobody is playing on them on UT except maybe Eastpoint(FIWC) and couple of others, just remove the rest and create new ones. Is this too much to ask for?

If it is, maybe let us choose a stadium from another clubs in Career Mode, when i choose to play with a club that doesn't have a stadium IG. If it's possible for two clubs to play on a same generic stadium, that can be done. Please.
  • CantanoRM
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I highly doubt we'll get any DLC for FIFA 19 (especially not free DLC for things that wont earn them anymore money)

Lyon's stadium and those few Bundesliga stadiums we saw in their database will probably all be held off until FIFA 20 or FIFA 21 because they know the La Liga stadiums is enough to keep people interested for FIFA 19, so why put all their eggs in one basket when they can save an announcement for the "BRAND NEW BUNDESLIGA STADIUMS" etc until next FIFA 20 to use as another hype machine when it comes around next year. They know what they're doing, and to be fair, they suck us all back in every year.

100% accurate. In terms of stadiums, this year they've done enough to be fair. The Spanish stadiums were a very pleasant surprise (although I would have preferred the promoted teams' stadiums over the relegated ones). Of course, last weeks I was hoping for Lyon, Hoffenheim etc, but what would be left for EA to announce as new in FIFA 23, if they would implement all stadiums of European top teams as soon as they can..
  • OldMateCampbell
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just thought I'd create a post to show the new stadiums in an easier way, and how many real stadiums are in each league. NEW shows a stadium that was not in FIFA 18, but is either returning or brand new to FIFA 19

LALIGA SANTANDER - 16 Stadiums
    Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán NEW
    Estadio San Mamés NEW
    Estadio de la Cerámica NEW
    Coliseum Alfonso Pérez NEW
    Estadio ABANCA-Balaídos NEW
    Estadio Benito Villamarín NEW
    Estadio Ciutat de Valècia NEW
    Estadio de Anoeta NEW
    Estadio de Mendizorroza NEW
    Estadio de Montilivi NEW
    Estadio Mestalla NEW
    Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
    Municipal de Butarque NEW
    Municipal de Ipurua NEW
    RCDE Stadium NEW
    Wanda Metropolitano

LALIGA 1|2|3 - 3 Stadiums
    Estadio ABANCA-Riazor NEW
    Estadio de Gran Canaria NEW
    Estadio La Rosaleda NEW

PREMIER LEAGUE - 20 Stadiums
    Anfield
    Cardiff City Stadium NEW
    Craven Cottage NEW
    Emirates Stadium
    Etihad Stadium
    Goodison Park
    King Power Stadium
    Kirklees Stadium
    London Stadium
    Molineux Stadium NEW
    Old Trafford
    Selhurst Park
    St. James' Park
    St. Mary's Stadium
    Stamford Bridge
    The Amex Stadium
    Tottenham Hotspur Stadium NEW
    Turf Moor
    Vicarage Road
    Vitality Stadium

ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE - 10 Stadiums (8 in Championship, 2 in League One)
    Carrow Road
    Fratton Park [League One]
    KCOM Stadium
    Liberty Stadium
    Loftus Road
    Riverside Stadium
    Stadium of Light [League One]
    Stoke City FC Stadium
    The Hawthorns
    Villa Park

LIGUE 1 CONFORAMA - 2 Stadiums
    Orange Vélodrome
    Parc des Princes

BUNDESLIGA - 5 Stadiums
    Allianz Arena
    BORUSSIA-PARK
    Olympiastadion
    Signal Iduna Park NEW
    Veltins-Arena

BUNDESLIGA 2 - 1 Stadium
    Volksparkstadion

SERIE A TIM - 3 Stadiums
    Allianz Stadium
    Stadio Olimpico
    San Siro

REST OF THE WORLD - 2 Stadiums
    Donbass Arena
    Otkritie Arena NEW

EREDIVISIE - 1 Stadium
    Johan Cruijff ArenA

MLS - 4 Stadiums
    BC Place Stadium
    CenturyLink Field
    Mercedes-Benz Stadium NEW
    StubHub Center

SAF - 1 Stadium
    El Monumental

LIGA BANCOMER MX - 1 Stadium
    Estadio Azteca

SAUDI PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE - 2 Stadiums
    King Abdullah Sports City
    King Fahd Stadium

MEIJI YASUDA J1 - 1 Stadium
    Panasonic Stadium Suita

INTERNATIONAL - 1 Stadium
    Wembley Stadium
  • i wouldn't be surprised if the full Championship will be next for FIFA 20. They won't have much left to do on that and it's the English market.
  • RVieira wrote: »
    i wouldn't be surprised if the full Championship will be next for FIFA 20. They won't have much left to do on that and it's the English market.

Nah, they’re just going to fill that up naturally with the promoted/relegated teams from the PL.