YouTubers

Forca-Barca
3453 posts National Call-Up
With so many on YouTube now, who are your most recognized?

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something

Ethan Gamer Hd and Dan TDM are probably the dankest bruh’s on YouTube
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    #fujigang#namfam
  • MrMack08
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nick28T, Nep, Bateson & Zwe, the usual
  • dannyboy
    13021 posts Has That Special Something
    Jojivlogs
  • Forca-Barca
    I follow a lot but can’t seem to see who I can learn the most from as far as skills and gameplay
  • Adoptedscouse
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A lot of YouTubers I’ve seen play on easy settings & ping pong the ball down the field so you don’t get a true reflection of fouls & realism in gameplay from fifa 19 videos.
  • Finesse_4days
    17883 posts World Class
    I follow a lot but can’t seem to see who I can learn the most from as far as skills and gameplay

Boras legend is good as he is a pro player who does tutorials and is miles better at the game than content creators such as zwe who aren't that good at the game but make entertaining videos.

• Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    I'm new to FUT this year and I've learnt a lot form Boras Legend (a pro) and FIFAsolved (pretty boring videos but very informative).

Trading wise there is only one man. Nick RTFM. He's 2nd in the Xbox table with 110m trading
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up

Follow Fifasolved,Boras legend,Ovvy for tutorials at the start of the game and elyyt-fut trading and nick-fut trading for tips to trade.

Don't waste your time on people like Castro,Bateson. They will have 5 million in the bank and when they pack Ronaldinho,they scream like a little girl or even worse youtubers who open top 100 players rewards and be like "we just packed an icon"
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifa YouTube community is mostly toxic. So many people faking reactions, screaming like they're dieing when they pack Pique and their clickbait titles are freaking annoying. I occassionaly watch Nepenthez. I also like to watch Gorilla as he's himself and doesn't change to fit the audience's 'needs'.
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain
    Not a single one.

Seen one you seen em all.
  • MrMack08
    Blarix wrote: »
    Not a single one.

sure
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    Not a single one.

sure

Sure as in ?
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    I like ovvy for tutorials and Fuji for gameplay.

Don’t care for nep, I just think he looks like a greasy tramp who needs a wash. His videos are pretty mundane compared to how they used to be in the Brasilvers days.
  • MrMack08
    Not a single one.

sure

Sure as in ?

ok
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    Here are some of my personal favorites and a small explanation for each.

Nepenthez for overall Fifa coverage. He does a good job keeping a level head and he also explains his thoughts about the game, and gameplay.

Marshall89 for player reviews. I take these with a grain of salt because each person plays a little different from each other. But with the amount of players he reviews you can understand why he gave someone a certain rating.

Finally there is Pieface23 who is more of a twitch streamer. His videos never fail to make me laugh. I would consider him more of a personality because I watch him no matter what game he is playing.
  • I watch Nick28T, nepenthez, Fuji and AA9skillz....

Like nepenthez the most, probably cos he's of similar age to me and I agree with most of his views.
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NickRTFM helped me loads last year. Kept me grinding my RTG all year, smart man!
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    vizzion89 wrote: »
    NickRTFM helped me loads last year. Kept me grinding my RTG all year, smart man!
    His streams are great as well. Seems like a really cool and genuine dude
  • Forca-Barca
    Thanks for all the answers fellas
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Not a single one.

sure

Sure as in ?

This is what kids say now instead of ok, alright. My lad does it and its annoying as it makes no sense.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not a single one.

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont watch any - i think its a generation thing , im 27

Just dont see the interest in watching other people play games when i can play them myself...
  • MrMack08

Just dont see the interest in watching other people play games when i can play them myself...

Do you watch streams? bc I just listen to the vids/streams when I'm playing myself
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite

Agreed. I think it’s a generational thing too. There’s an entertainment component that doesn’t make sense to me. The “how to learn how the game works”, educational side of YouTube content, especially for fut market information, bothers me in the sense that it results in kids not individually engaging themselves to actually figure out how the market works, instead of just copying what someone told them to do blindly.
  • CeeQue
    15318 posts World Class
    Nep is one of the OGs i still watch. Used to learm alot from Fifaralle or w/e his name was but idk if he still makes videos.

As for trading i don't see any since most of them go by speculation. And pretty simplistic like buy low / sell high.
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    Probably get abuse for this but I like to watch Twosync
    not the best players but they remind me of my games with my brother etc, we are in our 30s now and still compete online at fifa UT our 17 year old nephew has also jumped in on it so its good

also like to watch Nep, AA9, Bateson, but Boras I watch if I want to learn something.
  • Forca-Barca
    I like to watch these streamers to get better and learn how to skill better. I like to skill, I don’t rely on them but I like to learn and improve my gameplay.
    TeamRem wrote: »

Agreed. I think it’s a generational thing too. There’s an entertainment component that doesn’t make sense to me. The “how to learn how the game works”, educational side of YouTube content, especially for fut market information, bothers me in the sense that it results in kids not individually engaging themselves to actually figure out how the market works, instead of just copying what someone told them to do blindly.

• Jinx
    11 posts Ball Boy
    What kind of content do you want to see on Youtube though if not educational stuff? Like top goals or something?
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fuji and boras are good and I like aa9 hes a good guy.

Used to really enjoy nepenthez. Nowadays he desperately tries to get on the good side of ea sports after his child gambling debacle and celebrates goals by running to the halfway line and dabbing on what is probably a viewer half his age.

A self proclaimed elite fut champions player even though he doesn't play it as he doesnt have time to play fut champs even though players like myself have full time weekly jobs and can easily manage it even with a night out squeezed in there. Considering fifa is his job id say he's a very lucky boy to be in such a position as there are much more dedicated YouTubers out there that also lack his undeniable arrogance.

Lets not forget his role as an advocate and teacher of all forms of glitches like kick off goals and any other form of exploit in the broken gameplay of fifa.

Hes a poison on this community.