SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    I notice there's no outrage from Celtic fans about Griffiths(?) goading the Rangers fans... funny that
    The lap of honour has to pass by the Rangers fans at some point, cant expect them to get in full funeral mode as they see the absolute fury coming from their rival fans. Scott Browns reaction to them all flinging themselves down the front was nearly as good as his performance
  • I notice there's no outrage from Celtic fans about Griffiths(?) goading the Rangers fans... funny that

That kind of behaviour should be encouraged imo. The ‘lap of honour’ however was embarrassing.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »

Stephen Dobbie
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    I notice there's no outrage from Celtic fans about Griffiths(?) goading the Rangers fans... funny that
    The lap of honour has to pass by the Rangers fans at some point, cant expect them to get in full funeral mode as they see the absolute fury coming from their rival fans. Scott Browns reaction to them all flinging themselves down the front was nearly as good as his performance

How dare he celebrate a victory against the Gerrard revolution. Bigger meltdown from that mob that anticipated. Can’t wait to beat them at Ibrox. Until then I hope they keep up this terrific record under Gerrard..
  • Headshrinker363
    4935 posts Big Money Move
    KT is too young for national captaincy imo.
    Can’t really think of anyone else tbh so for me Robertson is a good choice. Probably the most capped player that’s a cert to start. What do I care though? I support the tri colour :angry: Total red neck doing a lap of honour after beating the the 7th placed team in the league.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Embrared wrote: »

That kind of behaviour should be encouraged imo. The ‘lap of honour’ however was embarrassing.
    They do it after every game, good way to thank the fans for their support and us to do the same
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d rather a lap of honour against Rangers than a pitch invasion at fihill
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Andy Robertson <3
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bhoy wrote: »
    I’d rather a lap of honour against Rangers than a pitch invasion at fihill
    ...or turning up at the airport to greet the returning Europa league play off champions :D
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    But we’re not Rangers anymore? Only when it suits you?
  • RfCxAmy
    In all honesty, another pathetic decision to keep the Rangers fans back when Celtic done a lap of the pitch. The police and those involved made a right arse of the organisation of the game.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    In all honesty, another pathetic decision to keep the Rangers fans back when Celtic done a lap of the pitch. The police and those involved made a right arse of the organisation of the game.

We have been held back every time I've went to Ibrox. If grown men and women find opposing players celebrating difficult then maybe football is not the sport for them.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    It all stems back to the greeting faced dafties on FollowFollow who started a petition to remove us from the Broomloan cause they couldnt handle us lording it over them every visit...and now the consequence means the 800 are forced to do the same with 59,000 Celtic fans at our place :D :D
  • RfCxAmy
    It all stems back to the greeting faced dafties on FollowFollow who started a petition to remove us from the Broomloan cause they couldnt handle us lording it over them every visit...and now the consequence means the 800 are forced to do the same with 59,000 Celtic fans at our place :D :D

I’m not saying it based on the goading from Celtic. It’s part of the game and when we won the games we were the exact same, I can take it. Why not let the away fans away to clear the area when quite obviously the majority of Celtic fans were going to stay behind?
  • RfCxAmy
    Mik wrote: »

We have been held back every time I've went to Ibrox. If grown men and women find opposing players celebrating difficult then maybe football is not the sport for them.

Because the Rangers support clears straight after the game. It’s completely different for an OF.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m not saying it based on the goading from Celtic. It’s part of the game and when we won the games we were the exact same, I can take it. Why not let the away fans away to clear the area when quite obviously the majority of Celtic fans were going to stay behind?
    If they were then they’d need to set up more segregation outside the ground similar to before the game, and we’d end up with the same overcrowding in that tunnel. Keeping them back allows us to get around the stadium easier for a certain period and avoid clashes
  • RfCxAmy
    We’ve been absolutely shafted with the Europa League tickets. Just got an email to say £105 coming off in 3 days. Nice wee warning as well :expressionless:
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    We’ve been absolutely shafted with the Europa League tickets. Just got an email to say £105 coming off in 3 days. Nice wee warning as well :expressionless:

Atmosphere alone will be worth it
  • RfCxAmy

Atmosphere alone will be worth it

Yeah I’ll pay it and will be buzzing for the games but 3 days warning is shocking. There will be people who can’t afford that right now and the first game isn’t until 4th October. Can’t even buy the games separately.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Paid 72 quid for mine, 105 is a bit steep for Europa League imo
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero

Think ours is pretty well priced for a change. It’s quite amusing that it costs us 50 quid for a Rangers ticket but 72 quid for 3 Europa League games.
  • RfCxAmy

That’s more reasonable. No idea why they’re charging us so much :'(
  • Headshrinker363
    edited September 2018
    Cause you are skint and you dafties will pay it.
  • RfCxAmy
    Cause you are skint and you dafties will pay it.

Think our transfer window says otherwise
  • Headshrinker363
    You are skint because of your transfer dealings. You never know it could be another ticketus fiasco.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    You are skint because of your transfer dealings. You never know it could be another ticketus fiasco.

You on the board?
  • cmm_1991
    2109 posts Fans' Favourite
    MarioMonk wrote: »

You on the board?

On the gear more likely
  • RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Mik wrote: »

Because the Rangers support clears straight after the game. It’s completely different for an OF.

In what way is it different?