Anyone leaving fifa 18 that want to give me some mad deals?

Comments

• UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably the same guy who was offering to give people his FIFA 19 coins he gets in webapp, then saying he can only pick a few people so they have to give him 18 coins now.

That scam failed so he's being more blaze.

Its not a scam. I am 100% honest. If i ever have, then someone speak up. But no-one will because i never have. Im an honest guy, dont make accusations about people
  • MrSchneebly
    70 posts Park Captain
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    Probably the same guy who was offering to give people his FIFA 19 coins he gets in webapp, then saying he can only pick a few people so they have to give him 18 coins now.

Its not a scam. I am 100% honest. If i ever have, then someone speak up. But no-one will because i never have. Im an honest guy, dont make accusations about people

This isn't no, it's just asking for deals, that would have been a scam.
  • UrboiStev

Asking for deals isnt a scam. Scam involves some kind of deception. Im not deceiving anyone, just asking. If you ask for a deal at a local market and they give you one. Have you scammed the seller. Of course not, because they understood the terms.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Most people keep their players.
  • MrSchneebly
    70 posts Park Captain

Asking for deals isnt a scam. Scam involves some kind of deception. Im not deceiving anyone, just asking. If you ask for a deal at a local market and they give you one. Have you scammed the seller. Of course not, because they understood the terms.

You actually can't read. I just said "this isn't".

I was talking about a previous thread, saying it was probably you.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up

And he was agreeing...
  • UrboiStev

Good we are on the same page. The old thread was me, and the old one wasnt a scam either. But this is the end of that
  • MrSchneebly
    70 posts Park Captain

Good we are on the same page. The old thread was me, and the old one wasnt a scam either. But this is the end of that

Definitely was :joy:
  • UrboiStev

Definitely was :joy:

Hahaha i can see why u would think that. I would be skeptical aswell. You would be an idiot not to. But i am an honest guy. I promise
  • EddieFicio
    21461 posts Club Captain
    I got some mad deals for ur mam :trollface:
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2018
    You won’t get any until like next year. Just buy the players you want now.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    You can have a Schurlle for max if you want, that's a bit of a mad deal, so fits what you're looking for :trollface:
  • MrSchneebly
    70 posts Park Captain
    You can have a Schurlle for max if you want, that's a bit of a mad deal, so fits what you're looking for :trollface:

Good deal
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    I have an orange Polish man up for sale who is so rare there are no others up. I think he's Polish. He's definitely orange though.
    Edit: He's definitely Polish. He's called Wilczek. Go ed. 42,500k for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Post edited by Legegg on
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Good deal

I know...

:D
  • UrboiStev
    Legegg wrote: »
    I have an orange Polish man up for sale who is so rare there are no others up. I think he's Polish. He's definitely orange though.
    Edit: He's definitely Polish. He's called Wilczek. Go ed. 42,500k for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Thanks but no thanks
  • WFCBagnall
    69626 posts Moderator
    I'm going to lock this.

Like @Diggy said, by you wanting coins/players off other people, it doesn't only put your account at risk, but others too.

And even though it can be looked at as a nice way that people are gifting you stuff, we can't take that risk.
This discussion has been closed.