4-4-1-1-formation-guide (CTs on Page 1 and Post 3)

Comments

• Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    Baschti wrote: »
    I play fof willian as rm! Crespo ST!
    KdB and petit prime as cm!

I need one lm and one st/ms!

It can be also a cam or st with ingame change!

Budget 1,15 million

Ideas?

Console?

Would help if you post the team as well.
  • Thamightyboro
    7703 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    Threw 8800 points on this weekend, probably grab another 8800 next weekend then that's me ready to start 19

Sounds like a good plan. And just buy Standard version of FIFA 19 @Thamightyboro ?

No get the ultimate edition free with origin access premier :)
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    Threw 8800 points on this weekend, probably grab another 8800 next weekend then that's me ready to start 19

Sounds like a good plan. And just buy Standard version of FIFA 19 @Thamightyboro ?

Oh? How?
  • Baschti
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    show.php?file=e8aefd-1535378436.png

Budget 1,15 million

Ideas?

Console?

PS4

Thanks guys!

Subs: futties lozano and futties rashford
  • Thamightyboro
    7703 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018

Oh? How?

It's eas new pc subscription.

£80 a year (if you pay yearly) gets you every ea release at no cost and up to 10 days early.

Yours for as long as your subbed which tbf 80 quid a year is a no brainer in my eyes as FIFA, battlefields, NFS, anthem, Titanfall etc all usually get bought anyway and I was already paying 25 a year for origin access so essentially only costing 55 quid.

I think they will do the same with Xbox ea access next year.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/27/17620808/ea-origin-access-premier-launch-date-price
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator

Oh? How?

It's eas new pc subscription.

£80 a year (if you pay yearly) gets you every ea release at no cost and up to 10 days early.

Yours for as long as your subbed which tbf 80 quid a year is a no brainer in my eyes as FIFA, battlefields, NFS, anthem, Titanfall etc all usually get bought anyway and I was already paying 25 a year for origin access so essentially only costing 55 quid.

I think they will do the same with Xbox ea access next year.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/27/17620808/ea-origin-access-premier-launch-date-price

Thanks for the info :)
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    show.php?file=e8aefd-1535378436.png

Budget 1,15 million

Ideas?

Console?

PS4

Thanks guys!

Subs: futties lozano and futties rashford

Can you post picture how you start with team before changing to 4-4-1-1? Need to see all.
  • Baschti
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    72233f-1535453414.png

3c304b-1535453485.png
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    72233f-1535453414.png

3c304b-1535453485.png

Pictures not working. Can you use Imgur?
  • better RM TOTS Costa or 91 Willian?

Rest of squad is FOF Son
    TOTS Bailey TOTS Goretzka TOTS Allan ______
    TOTS Wendell Boateng 94 Maldini TOTS Caliguiri
    Fahrmann

only have about 150k left
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    better RM TOTS Costa or 91 Willian?

Rest of squad is FOF Son
    TOTS Bailey TOTS Goretzka TOTS Allan ______
    TOTS Wendell Boateng 94 Maldini TOTS Caliguiri
    Fahrmann

only have about 150k left

Willian is great. Helps defensively and better weakfoot. Costa might be a bit better attacking wise regarding finishing.
  • dylanmaasie
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Next fifa you gona play with the same formation?
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator

Yep. Will be grinding 4-4-1-1 on 19. :)
  • tilen11
    6298 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    Hello guys :smiley: how have things been? Havent been on here since Ive stopped playing FIFA 18 completely months ago (mid february, early in march i think? :joy: )
    @Littleland95 nice that youre still playing grinding the same stuff. I see youve become forums mod. Congrats, happy for you, you always were great :smile: Will happily follow this thread for FIFA19 and rock the same formation
    @Thamightyboro good to see you still playing also.
    Post edited by tilen11 on
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional

Depends if I can get enough coins for a decent CF :D
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Hello guys :smiley: how have things been? Havent been on here since Ive stopped playing FIFA 18 completely months ago (mid february, early in march i think? :joy: )
    @Littleland95 nice that youre still playing grinding the same stuff. I see youve become forums mod. Congrats, happy for you, you always were great :smile: Will happily follow this thread for FIFA19 and rock the same formation

Hey man! Nice to see you back. Hopefully we'll have fun in 19 with this formation as well.

Will do my best to help as good as I can as usual. :)
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator

Depends if I can get enough coins for a decent CF :D

Pretty sure we'll see some bargain ones in the beginning. :)
  • tilen11

Hey man! Nice to see you back. Hopefully we'll have fun in 19 with this formation as well.

For me the formation was never in question, just gameplay was rubbish. Hopefully they made 19 better, or should I say I hope the game wont be patched the first week like 18 was :joy:
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator

For me the formation was never in question, just gameplay was rubbish. Hopefully they made 19 better, or should I say I hope the game wont be patched the first week like 18 was :joy:

Let's cross our fingers all is good when release is out. :)
  • tilen11

I really hope so. After transfer window Bundesliga looks fun so hoping to build a solid side and continue my trend :joy:
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator

I really hope so. After transfer window Bundesliga looks fun so hoping to build a solid side and continue my trend :joy:

Not sure what to start with on 19. Depends what I pack as well.
  • Thamightyboro
    7703 posts League Winner

Probably serie a starter for me as per usual could be a very nice year for it.

Perin
    Arias, Manila's, de vrij, unsure
    Cuadrado, Allan, unsure, perisic
    Diao
    Higgy or icardi

So glad diao has a central card this year looks pretty good and likely be a otw

Lots of nice CFS in this year's icons.
  • tilen11

Perin
    Diao
    Higgy or icardi

Icardi is confirmed at 87 they said and so is Perisic. Higgy will also be 86 i think it was confirmed also and Perin 85. This side will cost more than 300k in the beginning.
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    Hoping there’s less emphasis on pace this year. Someone like Sigurdsson or David Silva could be a quality CF.
  • Thamightyboro
    7703 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018

Perin
    Diao
    Higgy or icardi

Icardi is confirmed at 87 they said and so is Perisic. Higgy will also be 86 i think it was confirmed also and Perin 85. This side will cost more than 300k in the beginning.

Can always go cheaper younes on left, abundance of serie a gk and higgy and icardi won't be prices high no value as players to 99% of player base and people won't be sbc investing this early.

Premier league appealled with Liverpool's midfield but still lacks a striker for the formation.

Haven't checked bundesliga transfers much during summer seemed to be more between the club's than external leagues.

Forgot vrasljko had moved to serie a as well. Be nice to have a pick of RBS rather than being stuck with florenzi Al year long.

No nation really appeals except maybe france.

Most will probably come down to what I pack starting with ultimate edition and 8800 points.
  • tilen11

Perin
    Diao
    Higgy or icardi

Can always go cheaper younes on left, abundance of serie a gk and higgy and icardi won't be prices high no value as players to 99% of player base and people won't be sbc investing this early.

Premier league appealled with Liverpool's midfield but still lacks a striker for the formation.

Haven't checked bundesliga transfers much during summer seemed to be more between the club's than external leagues.

Forgot vrasljko had moved to serie a as well. Be nice to have a pick of RBS rather than being stuck with florenzi Al year long.

Most will probably come down to what I pack starting with ultimate edition and 8800 points.

Will be expensive because of their rating. Silva from prem for example, no use for ppl since he has 60 something pace but was around 90-100k. Sure he is from prem but his rating is what kept him that much in the beginning.
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional

Perin
    Diao
    Higgy or icardi

Will be expensive because of their rating. Silva from prem for example, no use for ppl since he has 60 something pace but was around 90-100k. Sure he is from prem but his rating is what kept him that much in the beginning.

In fairness, at the very very start last year, Silva was like a god until the first patch.

• Thamightyboro
    7703 posts League Winner

Perin
    Diao
    Higgy or icardi

I'll probably end up going super cheap anyway and snapping up every shadow and hunter card I can 3k in those first weeks easy double money.

Much like anything ut it's going to depend on how well do from those first packs as to how well can hit the ground running.

Trade wise I'm going to be stuck to strictly in form trading haven't got the time for anything else now, between 2 hrs driving a day getting daughter to and from her special school 10 mile away and her now being in a wheelchair be a learning curve to getting some game time. Genetics back next week and should finally have an answer as to what's wrong although we suspect we know already.
  • Littleland95
    17921 posts Moderator
    I'm gonna stay away from SBCs for as long as I can. :joy: