FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Howler19
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Even if they have something to announce I doubt they're doing it today after what happened in Jacksonville.
  • Pwalie86
    1213 posts Professional
    Can't see any more licenses coming now. If there's no news tomorrow then forget about it. Bank Holiday today, so it's basically a long weekend.
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alastair wrote: »
    KireBy wrote: »
    Just take a look at last tweets of this account in twitter (official russian twitter of PES). They simple asked users which faces people would like to see and gave it to KONAMI.

Why it's so hard to do simple things like this for EA?

https://twitter.com/winpescom

That’s not an official account though. It clearly says it’s a community account. There is nothing stopping you doing that for FIFA (in fact I know some of the regulars in this thread did it a few months ago).

Man.. srsly you know there is NO sense to do it anyway. We asked whole last year to change Aguero, Henderson, De Gea, Lukaku who get scanned EVERY year but has his old face from 1956.

EA do NOTHING in terms of face updating and that makes me crazy
  • Steph3998
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero
    Watching the United vs. Spurs game and I find it absolutely crazy and frustrating to see so much players with outdated starheads in FIFA 19 especially players like Lukaku, Herrera, Lucas, Lingard, they look so bad in FIFA, it's frustrating because I know that they have been scanned this year but EA didn't want to update their starheads for some reasons...
  • Altair14
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But Ryan Sessegnon have scan face? I dont see image of This
  • PabloEscobar
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Cian why scanned players never got updated ???. Why Ea cant Give a Answer ??? ... we keep asking This .. pro players asking This .... clubs did iT....
  • Bouboe112
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Cian why scanned players never got updated ???. Why Ea cant Give a Answer ??? ... we keep asking This .. pro players asking This .... clubs did iT....

You are talking to a wall.
  • xJOE
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Altair14 wrote: »
    But Ryan Sessegnon have scan face? I dont see image of This

Promoted team scans will be added in the November update. They have only very recently been scanned so probably aren't in any build we've seen yet.
  • PPerfect_CJ
    96 posts Park Captain
    I still don't understand why they wait until November. If they're already done, they should be able to be put in at any time.
  • mickjacobjr
    1130 posts Professional
    I still don't understand why they wait until November. If they're already done, they should be able to be put in at any time.
    Cause they are only scanned a couple of weeks ago and they take time to get them into the game
  • mickjacobjr
    1130 posts Professional
    Cause they are only scanned a couple of weeks ago and they take time to get them into the game
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special

By the time November comes around, Konami will have updated about 300+ players with Data Packs
  • mickjacobjr
    1130 posts Professional

By the time November comes around, Konami will have updated about 300+ players with Data Packs
    no they won’t u need to get ure facts in place Konami add 60/70 new faces in there packs the will release one before November then another around the new year they never have 300 hundred in a data pack but I do agree ea should be adding more scanned faces during the yr and not just November

• FIFA_Enthusiast_1994

no they won’t u need to get ure facts in place Konami add 60/70 new faces in there packs the will release one before November then another around the new year they never have 300 hundred in a data pack but I do agree ea should be adding more scanned faces during the yr and not just November

I was using it as a placeholder like if Konami wanted too, they could release by the end of the year the 300+ if they wanted because EA don't do Data Packs like Konami
  • tomasluisis
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What’s more dead atm, this thread or fifa 18
  • Alastair
    10029 posts Moderator

I was using it as a placeholder like if Konami wanted too, they could release by the end of the year the 300+ if they wanted because EA don't do Data Packs like Konami

I mean they could if they wanted to but it’d probably mean sacrificing all work on every other project the company is working on in the next four months and having every member of staff solely working on faces.
  • tomasluisis
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alastair wrote: »

I mean they could if they wanted to but it’d probably mean sacrificing all work on every other project the company is working on in the next four months and having every member of staff solely working on faces.

I don’t think it would sacrifice other projects, it would mainly sacrifice money, and why would they spend more than the minimum to improve their game, it is ea
  • I didn't know where to post this:

Strange...

Does this mean that Olympique Lyonnais have renewed their partnership with EA? Maybe a facescan of the team for a future update?

Otherwise, for the discussion about the PES Data Pack, I get the impression that this may happen in FIFA 19. In the settings, there's a new option called "Downloadable Content".

• PabloEscobar
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Those are portrait photos not face scans
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Very very poor
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    JigSaw62 wrote: »
    I didn't know where to post this:

Strange...

Does this mean that Olympique Lyonnais have renewed their partnership with EA? Maybe a facescan of the team for a future update?

Otherwise, for the discussion about the PES Data Pack, I get the impression that this may happen in FIFA 19. In the settings, there's a new option called "Downloadable Content".

I am curious about that "Downloadable Content" tab, I hope it is for faces, stadiums, etc
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Very very poor

All of it or just specific parts?
  • HarryKein
    Very very poor

The presentation
  • HarryKein

Strange...

I am curious about that "Downloadable Content" tab, I hope it is for faces, stadiums, etc

I Hope it too
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2018
    Very very poor

The presentation

Where the **** is Europa League anthem?

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    KireBy wrote: »
    Very very poor

The presentation

Where the **** is Europa League anthem?

Edited for language. - EA_Cian

Also the Final is in a generic stadium. No tunnel cutscenes, looks really dull... :tired_face:
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • CrackJamtex
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2018
    super cup is even without overlay from what ive seen. i know its only one match but bruh...
  • Europa League not done as well as the Champions League final I saw. Didn't say "PSG win" at the end. Cut the trophy celebration which I'm sure is exactly the same as the other trophy celebrations. They really really need to work on them for next year. Not surprised that they wouldn't add the Baku or Tallin stadiums.
  • MikeM24
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park

There was a "downloadable content" thing in FIFA18, it's for the updated form and rosters etc. Some faces do get changed, but usually they're included in a patch in November.
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    A few premier league clubs were visited and had scan sessions, Chelsea, Man City, wonder if they will include those updates in the final game or waste time scanning them with the equipment but not bother to finish the job. No idea still if united have been scanned or not because EA are completely useless at giving out that information even when people ask they say they are listening but clearly not.