SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    Sykesy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    This Rangers defence is nowhere near as solid as their fans like to think.

Their untested. They’ve barely played anyone half decent and that goes for Motherwell. Curtis main is causing mayhem up to for both of them. Katic looks slow

Exactly.

Nowhere near as great as they want it to be. Eddy and Dembele will rip them to shreds if they are up for it.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

You do realise we aren’t playing our usual lineup?

You do realise your back 4 today is your strongest back 4, yes?

I keep seeing you lot going on about how good your defence is, yet it seems to give up good chances in every game. Motherwell have actually taken a couple of them today, which is the big difference.

when you clearly dont know what your talking about... :joy:
  • NornIron
    11429 posts Has That Special Something
    Barisic <3 best left back in scotland by a mile.
  • fergoosee
    fergoosee wrote: »

alright base your opinion off one game no worries...

It’s not at all. And I’ve made this point before.

Killie should have scored another 1 or 2. Maribor and Osijek missed a number of big chances.

yous missed loads v aek and called them solid and great defensively...
  • SC1967

I keep seeing you lot going on about how good your defence is, yet it seems to give up good chances in every game. Motherwell have actually taken a couple of them today, which is the big difference.

Katic and Goldson are apparently the next Baresi and Maldini. Barisic is playing. Flanagan is playing.
  • Tonywattzeefuik
    1174 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    Barisic <3 best left back in scotland by a mile.

Waiting on keiran tierney argument, what have you started
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hibee wrote: »
    Mik wrote: »
    I was in the singing section for the game yesterday and it looked clear as day that Hanlon got a touch on the ball.

I thought GMS should have been off yesterday although not a straight red for that incident. It looked like he attempted a blatant dive in the first 20 minutes of the game which the ref acknowledged but didn't punish.

Overall it was a poor quality game. Too many of our players had poor games so I'm happy with a draw.

I thought we were ok. Our problem was having Shaw up front as he is too lightweight to be up against that Aberdeen defence. Meant the ball wasn’t getting held up enough around the box. Kamberi would have made a big difference.

Shaw didn't have his best game yesterday, summed up when he fell over as the ball came to him. Boyle playing up front was non existent for a lot of the match. Ambrose was far too casual and was to blame for the goal imo.
  • fergoosee

Katic and Goldson are apparently the next Baresi and Maldini. Barisic is playing. Flanagan is playing.

barisic is basically like a winger and flanno lcb
  • SC1967

alright base your opinion off one game no worries...

It’s not at all. And I’ve made this point before.

Killie should have scored another 1 or 2. Maribor and Osijek missed a number of big chances.

yous missed loads v aek and called them solid and great defensively...

We’ve already established you watched a completely different game than everyone else.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move

You do realise we aren’t playing a back 4
  • fergoosee

he hasnt a clue
  • Tonywattzeefuik
    1174 posts Professional
    This place is gonna b so good this time next week moan the neutrals
  • SC1967

I’m not watching it. Saw the lineup, which contains your best defenders. And they are being shown to be not so great.
  • SC1967

he hasnt a clue

Christ, the riddy :joy:
  • fergoosee

I’m not watching it. Saw the lineup, which contains your best defenders. And they are being shown to be not so great.

confirming he hasnt got a clue...opinions on a game he isnt even watching jesus thats brutal
  • SC1967

confirming he hasnt got a clue...opinions on a game he isnt even watching jesus thats brutal

I’ve seen the goals. I’ve also seen bits and pieces of your previous matches where your defence didn’t cover itself in glory.

Get over yourself.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    The point he’s making is valid. The defence has looked shakey and the second goal was lazy defending from everyone.
  • RfCxAmy

Invalid opinion. How you can make a comment like that when not watching the game is brutal.
  • SC1967
    The point he’s making is valid. The defence has looked shakey and the second goal was lazy defending from everyone.

It’s pointless mate. There’s about 1 or 2 Rangers fans in here who you can have a reasonable conversation and argument with.

Amy and Fergoosee ain’t them.
  • RfCxAmy
    edited August 2018

It’s pointless mate. There’s about 1 or 2 Rangers fans in here who you can have a reasonable conversation and argument with.

Reasonable conversation with someone who doesn’t have a clue is quite tough tbh
  • fergoosee

could say the same about you. never takes the green tinted specks off
  • SC1967

One game in like a dozen the defence has looked shakey (not to forget playing a dofference

You’ll learn someday, Amy. Don’t beat yourself up.
  • RfCxAmy

One game in like a dozen the defence has looked shakey (not to forget playing a dofference

Beat myself up? You’re full of something right now
  • SC1967

:joy:

Uck it’s not worth it. Make a valid point in here and get jumped on by a couple of dafties. Fair play.
  • SC1967

Truth bombs?
  • RfCxAmy

Truth bombs?

A different kind of bomb by the looks of things
  • RfCxAmy

Uck it’s not worth it. Make a valid point in here and get jumped on by a couple of dafties. Fair play.

You are both judging on one game, how’s that a valid point?
  • fergoosee

You are both judging on one game, how’s that a valid point?

especially seeing as this is the 1st time we have used 3atb and he thought we were playing 4atb
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17238 posts World Class
    Such inconsistent refereeing
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up

They like to jump in and try berating you just for having an opinion. You’ve not watched the game and got it spot on. Rangers have enough to get the win but defensively they have been all over the place