FIFA 19 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• No surprises, no bundesliga stadium ):
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No surprises, no bundesliga stadium ):

in there, a part the spanishes and the englishes, only the Mercedes-Benz Arena is new, right?
  • flcinusa
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    So, first "official" view of Mercedes-Benz Stadium in the game?

lq5l8pnky7i11.png
  • Druski5150
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    So still no Lyon Stadium? Wow
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    flcinusa wrote: »

lq5l8pnky7i11.png

Is there an option to close roof like in Madden?
  • Howler19
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great addition. So where did we find out about Mercedes-Benz Stadium? Wasn't it from that database screenshot that also had a couple of Bundesliga stadiums?
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    It seems UK and US stadiums only have good color tone.
    It seems Color tone in La Bombonera is still horrible.
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Truly hope we get some more stadiums till the launch of the game.....hope for French ones because of the Women's World Cup.

Not having a stadium for Lyon, still, is a disgrace.
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    Great addition. So where did we find out about Mercedes-Benz Stadium? Wasn't it from that database screenshot that also had a couple of Bundesliga stadiums?

Yes
  • Kasa
    66 posts Park Captain
    comet213 wrote: »

Where did you see bombonera? Haven’t seen any images for fifa 19 yet
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kasa wrote: »

Where did you see bombonera? Haven’t seen any images for fifa 19 yet

Video in upper post.
    Picture is small but It looks smilar with FIFA 18.
    I hope It's my worthless worry.
  • flcinusa
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    So still no Lyon Stadium? Wow

Yeah, that worries me, if this MBS thing is a hoax, I'll be livid
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect

lq5l8pnky7i11.png

I noticed Tottenham's stadium is not in there. And they confirmed that stadium would be in the game. So it's either fake, or it's not the final build.
  • ELBarto_3

lq5l8pnky7i11.png

I noticed Tottenham's stadium is not in there. And they confirmed that stadium would be in the game. So it's either fake, or it's not the final build.

It's def not final, i think the Signal Iduna Park is not in there either.
  • Howler19
    ELBarto_3 wrote: »

lq5l8pnky7i11.png

It's def not final, i think the Signal Iduna Park is not in there either.

Signal Iduna Park is there, but I agree it's definitely not final.
  • henryclay1844
    917 posts Professional
    spurs in there as london stadium
  • Lonestarr022
    edited August 2018

London Stadium is West Ham's stadium.
  • Howler19

No, that's West Ham.
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Definitely not final build of the game but good to see Mercedes-Benz Arena in there too, such a great stadium in real life. I wouldn't expect any new stadiums outside of that now, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and we do somehow end up with more stadiums in the final build.
  • Strange an ‘EA Gamechanger’ would be uploading a non final list. If so it would be bad PR for EA wouldn’t it?
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To me is not the final build too, it misses the Tottenham Hotspur stadium (I know it is not ready yet)
  • Niklasf95
    I don’t know what’s going on with EA right now, it seems as though theere were 4 Bundesliga stadiums in the database but none of them are in the video. Also a bunch of EFL and League One teams are tweeting about the journey? Is this because of partnerships? I’m at a loss with EA. Please give us Bundesliga Stadiums!! :confounded:
  • Howler19
    edited August 2018
    The EFL thing is probably just an ad spot and nothing more. In regards to Bundesliga though there are too many signs, and the news of Mercedes-Benz Stadium today convinced me that the stadium database leak was real and we are getting a few Bundesliga stadiums announced soon. I still think we are getting Lyon's stadium as well because of the women's world cup, because it just makes too much sense. Call me naive if you want.
  • JigSaw62
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2018
    After some researches, I see this: https://www.groupama-stadium.com/coupe-monde-feminine-2019-demi-finales-finale-groupama-stadium/fifa19-iloveimg-cropped/

I take a screenshot of this (in case of the page is supposely deleted). It's strange. If it was a typing error, I should probably get a "404 Error" or "Sorry! This page doesn't exist". Why they put FIFA 19 name on their official site? Maybe the list is not definitive (plus, the Tottenham Stadium is not on that list). The guy who made the video doesn't know if it's definitive or not, he said that he played a "Gamescom Version" of FIFA 19. Keep hoping :wink:

The page shows the date of September 19th, maybe it's the date when the Groupama Stadium will be officially announced by EA? Plus, it's a logo of the FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 which it appears on the page. Strange...

groupamastadiuminfifa19.jpg

Sorry for my bad english :blush:
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Definitely not the final build, I'm just hoping that the final build has those stadiums we saw in the database. Key word being 'hope' though, because I still think its unlikely to be added so late into the game.
  • Lonestarr022
    I wouldn't take this video as this video as valid. Again, no Spurs stadium shown on his list, and that stadium was confirmed. Stop with losing of your minds every time some nobody rattles your birdcages.
  • ELBarto_3
    edited August 2018
    JigSaw62 wrote: »
    After some researches, I see this: https://www.groupama-stadium.com/coupe-monde-feminine-2019-demi-finales-finale-groupama-stadium/fifa19-iloveimg-cropped/

I take a screenshot of this (in case of the page is supposely deleted). It's strange. If it was a typing error, I should probably get a "404 Error" or "Sorry! This page doesn't exist". Why they put FIFA 19 name on their official site? Maybe the list is not definitive (plus, the Tottenham Stadium is not on that list). The guy who made the video doesn't know if it's definitive or not, he said that he played a "Gamescom Version" of FIFA 19. Keep hoping :wink:

The page shows the date of September 19th, maybe it's the date when the Groupama Stadium will be officially announced by EA? Plus, it's a logo of the FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 which it appears on the page. Strange...

groupamastadiuminfifa19.jpg

Sorry for my bad english :blush:

I think Lyon's in.

It would be pretty stupid not to incluse at least the stadium of the Final of the competition you BOUGHT the rights for....i mean, really.

Αnd as we laterally see stuff that comes out, i'm more and more being convinced that this list is actually true.

https://i.redd.it/zv5oko4sl0311.jpg
    Post edited by ELBarto_3 on
  • Stugg93
    54 posts Park Captain
    I think if you follow the logic that Lyons stadium is in because of the final then I think the Baku Olympic Stadium will be in too, which then suggests we may get Qarabag in ROTW too.

I’m not 100% convinced either will be (although I really hope they both are), but I will agree that that list is lookingly increasingly accurate.
  • Howler19
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    I think if you follow the logic that Lyons stadium is in because of the final then I think the Baku Olympic Stadium will be in too, which then suggests we may get Qarabag in ROTW too.

I’m not 100% convinced either will be (although I really hope they both are), but I will agree that that list is lookingly increasingly accurate.

I think the difference there though is that there are a lot of goodwill points for EA to achieve by treating women's football well and there are very few ways to do that as long as they're sticking to only national teams. They're already scanning tons of faces so I think authenticity stadium wise is about the only thing left for them to do.
  • Niklasf95
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Stugg93 wrote: »

I think the difference there though is that there are a lot of goodwill points for EA to achieve by treating women's football well and there are very few ways to do that as long as they're sticking to only national teams. They're already scanning tons of faces so I think authenticity stadium wise is about the only thing left for them to do.

Olympic stadium will not be in. EA don’t care about the Europa league as much as they do about the champions league. Qarabag and their stadium should be in, as they are a known side and are regulars in Europe. However, I don’t think it will happen. The only reason EA are expanding the women’s national teams is because of the journey. Everything else is more of a bonus for them. Their main reason is the Journey. I don’t know who sets those priorities but in my opinion they should be heavily re-evaluated.