►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    No goals from Ronaldo yet, what a flop he is, what a waste of money!!
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    What a finish from Bonaventura.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Milan is making me nervous with their playing out of the back
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    Milan is making me nervous with their playing out of the back

They seem even more obsessed with that than Guardiola. :D
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    What a bottlejob by Milan.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

Napoli always looked like scoring. Biglia was pathetic. The ball wasn't moved forward quickly enough.

And we need to just hump it up front quicker.
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class

Napoli always looked like scoring. Biglia was pathetic. The ball wasn't moved forward quickly enough.

And we need to just hump it up front quicker.

Your players always seem tired after a while.
    Though I will say, Higuain looks incredibly thin. Could be an optical illusion due to the shirt, but in our shirts he looked way "wider". :D
  • Lights
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    We missed Hakan dearly tonight. So many opportunities to link up with Higuain that weren’t taken.

The postponed game vs Genoa clearly affected the squad. Our lack of match fitness in the final 30 minutes really showed.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Lights wrote: »
    We missed Hakan dearly tonight. So many opportunities to link up with Higuain that weren’t taken.

The postponed game vs Genoa clearly affected the squad. Our lack of match fitness in the final 30 minutes really showed.

It'll come together. I though Bakayoko was alright. Kessie had a good game. Bonaventura was steady on the ball. Biglia had a disastrous game.

It's just all to slow on the ball.. We need to move it quicker and **** trying to bring it out from the back with 15 different passes.

Calabria looked shaky, Rodriguez just looks a liability at the back.

Higuain looks like he's biting a the bit to get Milan going. His touch and technique was sublime tonight, but he needs an attacking midfielder sitting behing him and not a flat 3 midfield scared to cross the halfway line.

4231 would suit us better.

• Big Matty T
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2018
    Ugh just watched that game before bed (was busy earlier) and what a terrible decision

I’m mad we lost a 2 goal lead, I’m still mad that out game last week was postponed and we had to open with Napoli on the road instead of Genoa at home, I’m just plain mad

What a buzzkill start to the season

EDIT: And I’m also mad that the stupid postponement made Hakan miss this game instead of Genoa

Now I’m done
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Ugh just watched that game before bed (was busy earlier) and what a terrible decision

I’m mad we lost a 2 goal lead, I’m still mad that out game last week was postponed and we had to open with Napoli on the road instead of Genoa at home, I’m just plain mad

EDIT: And I’m also mad that the stupid postponement made Hakan miss this game instead of Genoa

Now I’m done

People died in Genoa. Did you expect them to play the match?

That was the match that needed to be postponed in fact.
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    Gattuso said that Bakayoko needs to learn on how to receive the ball, that it's a question of posture for him.
    Sounds like he has to re-learn the basics of football...
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Gattuso said that Bakayoko needs to learn on how to receive the ball, that it's a question of posture for him.

Too much Milan talk and not a single comment on our match. :tongue:
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class

• VolpeDiFuoco_10

I meant serious comments. :)
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2018

Now I’m done

IMG_20180826_124921.png

Just decide which side you're standing on already.

Also, Genoa were going to play Milan at the San Siro, how many times does it have to be said? Sampdoria were the ones playing at home.
  • AIeks

I meant serious comments. :)
    Calabria has more goals than Ronaldo in half the games.

• Big Matty T
    AIeks wrote: »

Now I’m done

IMG_20180826_124921.png

Also, Genoa were going to play Milan at the San Siro, how many times does it have to be said? Sampdoria were the ones playing at home.

Thank you for finding this so I didn’t have to

And like I said before...there are players all over the league who come from that area, or lived in that area, or have family in that area...so if they were going to cancel one game they should have cancelled all

And yes, the game was to be played in Milan, and it was quite a few days after the incident, a moment of silence would have been enough (and they could have donated money from the game to the victim’s families and made a real difference, instead of a phoney difference like delaying a game)
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    We can't afford to let such a lead slip like that. Musacchio is still terrible btw
  • Big Matty T
    We can't afford to let such a lead slip like that. Musacchio is still terrible btw

Yeah I know he’s new to the club but they might as well start the Caldara-Romagnoli partnership and let them start growing together
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

Rodriguez was actually the problem. Callejon and Hysaj ran him ragged.. Borini may as well have been a LWB trying to cover for him.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Now I’m done

IMG_20180826_124921.png

My original and first side.

I agree with Genoa and Sampdoria matches being postponed but not the whole Serie A.

I think they took the right decision in the end.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Now I’m done

IMG_20180826_124921.png

Thank you for finding this so I didn’t have to

And like I said before...there are players all over the league who come from that area, or lived in that area, or have family in that area...so if they were going to cancel one game they should have cancelled all

And yes, the game was to be played in Milan, and it was quite a few days after the incident, a moment of silence would have been enough (and they could have donated money from the game to the victim’s families and made a real difference, instead of a phoney difference like delaying a game)

No. How can you expect the Genoa and Samp fans to come watch the match and not be affected? Even the players from those teams.

Those 2 matches needed to be postponed. I did not agree with the other matches being postponed which would have been useless.

Anyway people dying in a tragedy is not a stupid reason to postpone a match.
  • AIeks

Now I’m done

IMG_20180826_124921.png

I agree with Genoa and Sampdoria matches being postponed but not the whole Serie A.

I don't agree with delaying any games. Maybe the one played in Genova makes sense...

• VolpeDiFuoco_10

Now I’m done

IMG_20180826_124921.png

I don't agree with delaying any games. Maybe the one played in Genova makes sense...

Fine I meant the Genoa and Samp matches, maybe I did not choose the right words then so I made a mistake. Obviously the Genoa one for sure as it was played in Genoa. Samp also made sense for what I mentioned earlier. Other matches being postponed was taking it too far.

But my point was when people die and it is a national tragedy you cannot call it a stupid excuse to postpone even if you do not agree.
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    edited August 2018
    Strootman's off to Marseille and his old mate Rudi Garcia.
    Roma seem to have sold quite a bit of their soul in this transfer window.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Terrible game matchup by Gattuso he needs to go.
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Terrible game matchup by Gattuso he needs to go.

You serious?
  • Alemas_2012
    15524 posts World Class
    If even Handanovic starts dropping howlers for Inter, then they're officially screwed.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    If even Handanovic starts dropping howlers for Inter, then they're officially screwed.

Already 5 points behind us. Just saying.
This discussion has been closed.