Gamertag: eladlad
    Full manual
    Hardly play online because of assisted disadvantage
  • Leonsmith
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
  • lordcrow
    55 posts Park Captain
    Manual control would destroy this game. I am guessing less than 1% of players is skilled enough to play on full manual... Changes like that would be against EA strategy towards supplying casual football game for as wide as possible audience.
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    Manual control is skill-based, auto is random and for casual players. We are discussing on competitive mode, not on the entire game that is pegi 3.
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2018
    Leonsmith wrote: »

e-world cup is not skill-based, because game itself is too auto to judge.
    Fifa online competitive mode is on fut, so exclude
    -all people that don't want to spend money (ut is pay to win)
    -all people that have a bad connection
    -all people that don't want to play every weekend 40 games
    -all people that don't want to nerd enough to break A.I. system because IT'S NOT SKILL-BASED
  • Leonsmith
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I2iky10 wrote: »

-all people that don't want to nerd enough to break A.I. system because IT'S NOT SKILL-BASED

I would like the AI to be nerfed a bit an especially these auto blocks but not completely full manual
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something

Of course it is skill based the guys that win those competitions would crush all of us.
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Of course it is skill based the guys that win those competitions would crush all of us.

Simply i don't care if he would crush in a game that passing is auto, shooting is auto (r9 or cr7 bugged), actions are ping-pong, defense is auto, gks are auto (useless).

Then i need to correct in 'FIFA 18 is skill-based but the skill is the control of the autosystem of the game and doesn't concern football'

Yeah, that's a football game.
  • lordcrow
    55 posts Park Captain
    The only skill based mode in FIFA is when players organize unofficial tournaments with full manual control.
    Everything else what uses assisted controls is just ping pong, pay to win(or cheat to win) gaming where players shoot the same types of goals all the time.
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This thread is embarrassing
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2018
    BLqzTT wrote: »
    This thread is embarrassing

Like superficial people judging.
  • Bouboe112
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    We can ask EA....EA is there any change in competitive mode in FIFA 19?

Thats the same as talking to a wall.
  • Look at this :

Gameplay is a real garbage with all assisted. Never saw a **** like this and some people call it esport. At least the game would probably be great betweem two full manual players.

Continue to open pachs and it will remain the same with only new features in ultimate team
  • SeanDCFC
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    bruno28 wrote: »
    Look at this :

Gameplay is a real garbage with all assisted. Never saw a **** like this and some people call it esport. At least the game would probably be great betweem two full manual players.

Continue to open pachs and it will remain the same with only new features in ultimate team

Looks like FIFA 18 with new ad-boards, ping-pong garbage.
  • Isco233
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed. Manual mods pls. Lets see the “pros” there.

And it may open the game for different formations. Not only 41212 and more realistic
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something

Simply i don't care if he would crush in a game that passing is auto, shooting is auto (r9 or cr7 bugged), actions are ping-pong, defense is auto, gks are auto (useless).

Then i need to correct in 'FIFA 18 is skill-based but the skill is the control of the autosystem of the game and doesn't concern football'

There is plenty of skill in the game as it is. The truth is not many people want a full manual experience and as the minority you will not be catered for in the same way. Accept it and move on.
  • Nahuel90
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    I agree !
    I'd like to share my opinion: maybe not everything and not pure manual, but at least shooting and thru passes should be Manual in online (fut), AND shooting must be default semi giving you an advice to change it to auto or manual once you start the game the first time ( outside fut)
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain

There is plenty of skill in the game as it is. The truth is not many people want a full manual experience and as the minority you will not be catered for in the same way. Accept it and move on.

There is plenty of skill... a football game, where the skill is not in passing, in shooting, in defending or create chances.
    I know that there are some mind-skills like the ability to predict what your opponent is going to do, but in a competitive mode and in competitive tournaments where there are thousands and thousands of euros we should see high standards in football and not PING PONG, I.A. defending, R9 Blind turned back goals.

You should ask yourself 'Why people play COMPETITIVE?' or 'Why should I play COMPETITIVE?'
    It's obvious that the answer in FIFA is not for knowing your skill-level. So the system is bad-made.

We are in minority because majority of people doesn't even know that manual controls exist. How people can have an opinion on something that doesn't know that exists. And i repeat the concept that we are talking about COMPETITIVE MODE and not the entire game where 8 years kids or 50 years men play.

'Accept it and move on'... The only thing we can do is write on this unheard forum
    'HEY, YOU ARE DOING A COMPETITIVE MODE OF A FOOTBALL GAME, WHERE FOOTBALL SKILLS DON'T MATTER. IF I WANT PLAY WITH I.A. , I'D BUY FOOTBALL MANAGER'.
    But that's it, no choice. We are discussing on what is right for the game, not for EA business.
  • agentxyz2
    790 posts Professional
    FUT would really benefit from having Manual options filter. Would shake up the entire gameplay if the community started getting onboard with manual controls
  • Nahuel90
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    in fact with semi or manual shooting there are more variety of saves animations ie the game looks much better and is even funnier to have multiple outcomes when shooting than a standard auto shoot

• hooligan87
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bruno28 wrote: »
    Look at this :

It's disgusting! This is not football! Are you developers crazy?
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    Nahuel90 wrote: »
    in fact with semi or manual shooting there are more variety of saves animations ie the game looks much better and is even funnier to have multiple outcomes when shooting than a standard auto shoot

But people doesn't know. They should at least default manual controls.
  • speeches123
    61 posts Park Captain
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    FUT would really benefit from having Manual options filter. Would shake up the entire gameplay if the community started getting onboard with manual controls

This is all I am asking for. A bloody filter in matchmaking. They have it elsewhere so why not here? They are limiting manual players from the online aspect of FUT
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    lordcrow wrote: »
    Manual control would destroy this game. I am guessing less than 1% of players is skilled enough to play on full manual... Changes like that would be against EA strategy towards supplying casual football game for as wide as possible audience.

we just request to set the full manual setting only for competitive mode which is fair enough to be less than 1 % of pro players
  • speeches123
    61 posts Park Captain
    I do not have Twitter etc. but as EA clearly do not read these boards, can somebody who has Twitter/way of contacting a representative (or ideally developer) PLEASE ask why not even the option to filter for other manual players has been added to FUT like seasons.
  • The only way to have EA listening to our request is to publish a page with properly structured idea about manual
    and how it should be implemented to make everybody happy (with all details) and sign it with all gamertags: then we should simply not buy the game. We can play PES that is quite good (even better under certain aspects).

Then we can spam them on their social and everywhere people are talking about Fifa or PES (Konami should even listen more to such request since they sell less than a million copy and this approach towards manual players could boost their sales).

If the requests are reasonable and balanced maybe we can at least be heard if and start a dialogue.

Just as an example of request:

- Bring back lobbies so we can select with whom to play and how (not only with players in our friends' list)
    - Make Semi the default setting
    - Create spcific skill games for manual
    - Label Manual as "Pro"
    - Divide seasons in a way that Div 10 & 9 can be played with Full Auto, 8 & 7 only with Auto Shoot, 6 5 & 4 in Semi and above in Full Manual (or something like that)
    - Give a lot more points after matches to Manual player in FUT and show everyone that this is happening (to promote Manual)

Some ideas might be impossible, but other are rather easy (i.e. the lobbies)

I think that this approach could pay back more than just talking about full manual in a forum. :)
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    Hebininja wrote: »
    The only way to have EA listening to our request is to publish a page with properly structured idea about manual
    and how it should be implemented to make everybody happy (with all details) and sign it with all gamertags: then we should simply not buy the game. We can play PES that is quite good (even better under certain aspects).

Then we can spam them on their social and everywhere people are talking about Fifa or PES (Konami should even listen more to such request since they sell less than a million copy and this approach towards manual players could boost their sales).

If the requests are reasonable and balanced maybe we can at least be heard if and start a dialogue.

- Bring back lobbies so we can select with whom to play and how (not only with players in our friends' list)
    - Label Manual as "Pro"
    - Divide seasons in a way that Div 10 & 9 can be played with Full Auto, 8 & 7 only with Auto Shoot, 6 5 & 4 in Semi and above in Full Manual (or something like that)
    - Give a lot more points after matches to Manual player in FUT and show everyone that this is happening (to promote Manual)

I think that this approach could pay back more than just talking about full manual in a forum. :)

Agree
  • Sporter
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just the manual skill games would be nice, as well as a manual ‘Trainer’.
  • speeches123
    61 posts Park Captain
    The only way to have EA listening to our request is to publish a page with properly structured idea about manual

- Label Manual as "Pro"

Agreed - also the option to filter manual players on FUT (unless already covered)

Anybody interested in drafting one up somewhere so we can continuously keep reposting it in various places?
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect

- Label Manual as "Pro"

Label manual as pro....grow up