The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6037 posts Big Money Move
    we will have an IF from Chinese league every week

Braces galore
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully Deric and Marcao get decent ratings in 19, both have been incredible this season
  • Ryno
    Boothy wrote: »
    Hopefully Deric and Marcao get decent ratings in 19, both have been incredible this season

Marcao been bossing it and Incheon letting Deric score four the other day was.... Something
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20000 posts Club Captain
    Is Seongnam really gonna bottle it? **** me...
  • Ryno
    Is Seongnam really gonna bottle it? **** me...

Seems that way :lol:
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2018
    Question(s) for the fellow JACK Dwellers in relation to FIFA 19.

1. Who are you looking forward to playing most with in the Chinese Super League?

2. What player are you hoping for to get a first IF and why?

3. Which kit/badge combo are you going to use, if any?

4. Which players from FIFA 18 deserve the biggest upgrades.
    Post edited by CosmicDance on
  • Ryno
    edited August 2018
    Question(s) for the fellow JACK for Dwellers in relation to FIFA 19.
    1. Who are you looking forward to playing most with in the Chinese Super League?

Renato Augusto, Paulinho and Talisca equally as a midfield 3

Wu Lei. First Chinese IF would be insane. Long Tan for the memes. OGs should remember Long Tan

3. Which kit/badge combo are you going to use, if any?

I always use a combination of items from the current #1 team of each JACK league

4. Which players from FIFA 18 deserve the biggest upgrades?

Uros Deric and Marcao, two players not in the game, but I know EA didnt rate them highly before they joined the K League, but now that they have 21 and 20 goals respectively in 24 games, they definitely deserve higher ratings
    Post edited by Ryno on
  • CosmicDance
    Interesting, I've never heard of Derić.

Looks like a nomad who's finally found a home. I'll definitely be watching more of the K League after you've provided that link.

I guess I'll answer my own question as well.

1. Sounds like a generic answer, but Hulk was always my boy on FIFA. Not sure he'll be as effective in the next release though.

2. Probably Jô.. I doubted him and he's coming up with the goods at the moment. Be interesting to see what kind of card he would get.

3. Always Kashima Antlers badge and kit, bit I may have to pick the Jeonbuk kit as it looks amazing.

4. Shoji and Nagatomo both deserve to be gold after the world cup. Shoji as a gold CB would be immense.
  • Turner12
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Question(s) for the fellow JACK Dwellers in relation to FIFA 19.

matty ryan coz he deserved one this year and irvine if he keeps scoring
    and bolts bronze card will be fun regardless of his rating just coz hes bolt expecting almost 50k value tho
  • Ryno
    edited August 2018
    Fabricio the Brazilian Koroki??
    Post edited by Ryno on
  • CosmicDance
    Ryno wrote: »
    Fabinho the Brazilian Koroki??

I assume you mean Fabrício? Unless I'm missing something completely.

I came on here just to mention this. For discard, it looks a ridiculous card, albeit not too great on the weak foot/Skill moves, which I'm not too bothered by.

Might make a team, with him at CAM and Cristiano and Bobô up top.
  • CosmicDance
    Also, @Ryno

Do you know much about Takuma Nishimura? I see he's got a decent scoring record this season and he's pretty young.

I haven't seen him play, so was wondering if you've seen or heard anything about him being a good prospect.
  • Ryno
    Yeah autocorrect changed it to Fabinho, my bad.
    Also, @Ryno

Do you know much about Takuma Nishimura? I see he's got a decent scoring record this season and he's pretty young.

I haven't seen him play, so was wondering if you've seen or heard anything about him being a good prospect.

Haven't watched too much of Sendai this year, but against Gamba he was nimble and had good positioning. Always looked a threat.
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    gonna take inspiration from @Ryno and sport one kit from top J-league team, one kit from top K-league team, and badge from top A-league team.

Now idk what I'll do for FUT 19 when I need to add in the top CSL team :D
  • RayS
    edited August 2018
    B)

A pretty nice combo tbh

3292444_C-75_E5-462_E-_ACCB-1_D2_C6_E5_FCB47.jpg
  • Ryno
    RayS wrote: »
    B)

A pretty nice combo tbh

This is mine but with the Jeonbuk home kit. Need to get that Jeonbuk kit after seeing that combo though :open_mouth:
  • RayS
    B)

A pretty nice combo tbh

This is mine but with the Jeonbuk home kit. Need to get that Jeonbuk kit after seeing that combo though :open_mouth:

The blue white fade is nice imo
  • CosmicDance
    This seasons Jeonbuk home kit is probably my favourite out of all the leagues.

Love the design. I don't know much about the K League, but I kind of want it. Pretty reasonably priced as well, don't know if they ship to Australia though.
  • nakamuramartin
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ratings on this game really annoy me. Junya Ito has just been dropped to 73 in head to head for literally no reason. Top of the assist chart and in good form. Should really be a gold player.
    Yu Kobayashi has has his finishing lowered despite being in scoring form.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't generally go by overalls but it's annoying.
  • Ryno
    Usain Bolt makes his Central Coast Mariners debut in a pre season friendly on Friday
  • Ryno
    86 Torres :open_mouth:
  • RayS
    86 Torres :open_mouth:

dang it, I was literally 5 seconds behind posting haha. very very nice
  • Ryno
    Son and then Korean national team reach the final of the 2018 Asian Games as well. Should they win against Japan, the team will be given military exemption. One more hurdle...
  • RayS
    Son and then Korean national team reach the final of the 2018 Asian Games as well. Should they win against Japan, the team will be given military exemption. One more hurdle...

All Spurs fans are massive Korean fans now
  • RayS
    sooo what will Usain Bolt's card look like next year? will EA do 99 pace for him? I mean, you got to right? For the fastest man in the world.
  • Ryno
    sooo what will Usain Bolt's card look like next year? will EA do 99 pace for him? I mean, you got to right? For the fastest man in the world.

If he signs a pro contract, then definitely will be 99 pace
  • Turner12
    789 posts Semi-Pro

He has the sprint speed and acceleration but not sure about say agility so might not be as high as expected
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

I could see EA giving him 99 acceleration, but realistically he would deserve closer to 85-90.

This is a good video for a better idea:

CR7 races a world-class, Olympic 100m sprinter. The sprinter has outrageous straight-line speed, but CR7 destroys him accelerating and making quick cuts. If they recreated this with the absolute quickest players in the world (Douglas Costa, Raheem Sterling, etc.), they would probably also dominate Usain Bolt (who was famous for starting slow anyways). And Usain Bolt is listed at 6'5" 207 lbs.

Here's a clip of that same Spanish sprinter in a race against Usain Bolt, where both sprinters have similar acceleration out of the blocks:

giphy.gif

Give Bolt 110 sprint speed, I'd be okay with that.
  • Ryno

I could see EA giving him 99 acceleration, but realistically he would deserve closer to 85-90.

This is a good video for a better idea:

CR7 races a world-class, Olympic 100m sprinter. The sprinter has outrageous straight-line speed, but CR7 destroys him accelerating and making quick cuts. If they recreated this with the absolute quickest players in the world (Douglas Costa, Raheem Sterling, etc.), they would probably also dominate Usain Bolt (who was famous for starting slow anyways). And Usain Bolt is listed at 6'5" 207 lbs.

Here's a clip of that same Spanish sprinter in a race against Usain Bolt, where both sprinters have similar acceleration out of the blocks:

giphy.gif

Give Bolt 110 sprint speed, I'd be okay with that.

Frankenberry always got the hookup for facts.
    Turner12 wrote: »

He has the sprint speed and acceleration but not sure about say agility so might not be as high as expected

I think Agility falls under dribbling iirc. Pace is just sprint speed and acceleration
  • Low Ki
    11723 posts Has That Special Something

The Japan/Korea war just restarted. That was always going to be their biggest hurdle.