OT: Football shirt collections

Comments

• MiIan
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    you should come to Stockholm instead of Gothenburg

I know. I said that to my parents, but the trip they bought didn't include Stockholm unfortunately.

We're driving from Copenhagen to Malmö, down the south coast and then to Öland, and from there to Gothenburg.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    MiIan wrote: »
    So tempted.. https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2015-16-hamburg-adizero-player-issue-home-l-s-shirt-olic-11-w-tags-m-l.html. The plan is to buy this one and buy the shorts and the socks of this season when I'm in Hamburg this summer.

Also, I'm debating which other kit I'm buying while on vacation. I'll be travelling to Hamburg, Copenhagen and Gotenburg aswell. ST. Pauli has an interesting kit, but didn't release their away one yet so have to wait on that. The Copenhagen away and third kit looks very good aswell, so it's going to be a hard choice.
    Don't buy a Hamburg shirt boo, just get the ST. Pauli shirt instead. Also Copenhagen is a lovely city you should enjoy it
  • MiIan
    So tempted.. https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2015-16-hamburg-adizero-player-issue-home-l-s-shirt-olic-11-w-tags-m-l.html. The plan is to buy this one and buy the shorts and the socks of this season when I'm in Hamburg this summer.

Also, I'm debating which other kit I'm buying while on vacation. I'll be travelling to Hamburg, Copenhagen and Gotenburg aswell. ST. Pauli has an interesting kit, but didn't release their away one yet so have to wait on that. The Copenhagen away and third kit looks very good aswell, so it's going to be a hard choice.
    Don't buy a Hamburg shirt boo, just get the ST. Pauli shirt instead. Also Copenhagen is a lovely city you should enjoy it

I just don't like their home kit this year, but I hope they release their away one soon. Else I must hope they have their away or third kit from last year still there, because they were amazing.

Great, really looking forward to Copenhagen.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain

I just don't like their home kit this year, but I hope they release their away one soon. Else I must hope they have their away or third kit from last year still there, because they were amazing.

Really wanted the goalkeeper shirt from a few seasons ago, but sadly because they had changed shirt sponsor they didn't sell the old shirts :(

Also if you want to know some good spots in Copenhagen feel free to ask
  • MiIan

Really wanted the goalkeeper shirt from a few seasons ago, but sadly because they had changed shirt sponsor they didn't sell the old shirts :(

Don't you mean this GK shirt? https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2015-16-st-pauli-gk-away-shirt-bnib-s.html

Will do pal, cheers!
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain

Don't you mean this GK shirt? https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2015-16-st-pauli-gk-away-shirt-bnib-s.html

Will do pal, cheers!
    Yep
  • MiIan
    edited July 2018
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class

Christiania.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain

Christiania.
    Love that place ;) but there is also other good things in Copenhagen
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class

Christiania.

Not really :trollface:

Nyhavn is decent I'll give you that
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain

Christiania.

Where you at Superkilen? That place is beautiful, but they have been doing some maintenance on it for a while, hopefully they will be done soon
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class

Christiania.

Where you at Superkilen? That place is beautiful, but they have been doing some maintenance on it for a while, hopefully they will be done soon

hmm don't think so
  • MiIan
    Any discount codes at classicfootballshirts atm?

About to buy the Olympiakos away shirt 16/17 and the 2014-2016 FC Basel away with a player issue.
  • MiIan
    edited August 2018
    Hmm, which one to get?

Third Copenhagen kit
    ****-3troeje2018-korter_aermer_0.png

Away St. Pauli
    st-pauli-18-19-away-third-kits-2.jpg

Third St. Pauli
    st-pauli-18-19-away-third-kits-7.jpg
  • MiIan
    Hmm, which one to get?

Third Copenhagen kit
    ****-3troeje2018-korter_aermer_0.png

Away St. Pauli
    st-pauli-18-19-away-third-kits-2.jpg

Third St. Pauli
    st-pauli-18-19-away-third-kits-7.jpg

Didn't get one of those. Were very meh irl. :D
  • MiIan
    Also, Copenhagen was amazing. Nyhavn, Christianhavn (or something like that) and Islands Brygge were so great. One of the best cities I've been to.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Stockholm>>>
  • MiIan
    Stockholm>>>

Yeah is it good?

Unfortunately my journey through Sweden doesn't include Stockholm.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    I live here so I might be a tiny bit biased :D but yeah nothing beats Stockholm in the summertime
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    I live here so I might be a tiny bit biased :D but yeah nothing beats Stockholm in the summertime
    Helsingborg is better
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    tenor.gif?itemid=3560914
  • MiIan
    The weather atm though. :s
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    The weather atm though. :s

Back to normal now, this summer's been insane. Heading to Rome on Friday though o:) .
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
  • MiIan
    Decent.
  • Uberman
    15723 posts World Class
    Anyone know anywhere that sells this kit?

43fbb814fd813ed88b0ac62eaf902be0.png

I've looked at classic football shirts for months and i can never find it - Size L or XL
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    Anyone interested in Mongolia NT shirt or any club shirts from the league?
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waiting for that juicy Black Friday discount on CFS :p
  • MiIan
    10,95 euro's for a good looking kit, without any shipping costs. I'll take that every day of the week. https://www.unisportstore.nl/voetbalshirts/fc-nordsjlland-thuisshirt-201718/165926/