Player switching

Many players on pro clubs are player switching. I could be wrong to say they are hacking but if they are please stop this EA. I have spoken to Deepa on the live chat and he/she has told me to post on the forums and wait for a response from EA and an email will follow shortly afterwards accordingly. Not a single video on YouTube has been made referring to player switching so I assume it is not allowed.

Comments

• dezy22
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What do you mean player switching
  • I'm pretty sure that you are not allowed to switch to a different player to play on pro clubs. Any other mode would allow you to do so by pressing L1/LB. I'm not sure why but no one seems to understand or even know this exists. I see this too many times to count in pro clubs! From what I believe you are only allowed to play as one person in pro clubs because there is no clear options to play as a team.

• Pieman25
    16356 posts World Class
    The Any can switch to any player not controlled by a human player, that's the entire purpose of the role.
  • omg I feel so dumb thank you very much for telling me I've being living my entire life thinking so many people were hacking the game!
  • Zhead
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I hate it when someone quits and you have to use their **** character please fix this, if it wasnt for that my record would be positive instead of like 0.97
  • Zhead
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Please fix this
  • WarrenBarton
    7637 posts League Winner
    Zhead wrote: »
    I hate it when someone quits and you have to use their **** character please fix this, if it wasnt for that my record would be positive instead of like 0.97

If you score with the any I think you get the stats on your pro (not 100% though)The only bug I see if playing any is that I never get motm’s even when my pro actually gets motm.

• MissterTash
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Evoninja98 wrote: »
    omg I feel so dumb thank you very much for telling me I've being living my entire life thinking so many people were hacking the game!

This one made me smile.
  • Yendinho_11
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What do you mean by player switching ?