Fifa 20?

Zidane5_
13 posts Ball Boy
Is anyone here thinking of skipping Fifa 19 all together and waiting for Fifa 20?

Comments

• Arron xox
    4369 posts National Call-Up
    No
  • JVO97NL
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arron xox wrote: »
    No

• No and you know that youll be buying fifa 19 too
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah, but I'll also be grabbing PES 2019 this year.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Forcing myself to buy Fifa 19, but if I'm bored within a month it will get sold again like Fifa 18. Only this time, the funds will be spent on Red Dead 2.
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am for sure thinking to skip fifa 19 I stopped playing fifa 18 like 3 months ago. based on what I see fifa 19 is a reskin of fifa 18 with CL official logo. nothing game changing. it could be easily be fifa 18 patch. still same engine , still same anamations .
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Yes or maybe stop playing Fifa altogether. I skipped Fifa 17 because I needed some break of the bs but Fifa 18 was even worse. I was about to pre-order when I saw Icon Lampard but then I played some WL on Friday for the first time since February. Good that I did. F this..I'm not suffering another year of this bs. :D
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    W77 wrote: »
    I am for sure thinking to skip fifa 19 I stopped playing fifa 18 like 3 months ago. based on what I see fifa 19 is a reskin of fifa 18 with CL official logo. nothing game changing. it could be easily be fifa 18 patch. still same engine , still same anamations .

So you're saying that haven't added any new animations to FIFA 19?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-24-fifa-19-gameplay-is-all-about-the-animations

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I definitely won’t buy FIFA 19.
  • I'm skipping it, I play only career mode and I can't believe how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it is. FIFA 07 was way better and in debt. now I'm waiting for a career stand alone game. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA
  • Cooler08
    LannArt92 wrote: »
    I'm skipping it, I play only career mode and I can't believe how **** it is. FIFA 07 was way better and in debt. now I'm waiting for a career stand alone game. **** EA

What was so good about FIFA 07 career mode? I bought PES 6 then so didn't play it.

• W77 wrote: »

yep FIFA 19 is literally FIFA 18 just with updated kits. Maybe next year there'll be something new and better
  • Cooler08
    edited August 2018
    The PS5 release date is said to be around late 2020. So FIFA 20 is still going to have the same engine, same animations, etc.. as FIFA 19. So there isn't any point skipping FIFA 19 and waiting for FIFA 20.

• bigpokey24
    6063 posts Big Money Move
    button delay is still real
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Zidane5_ wrote: »

yep FIFA 19 is literally FIFA 18 just with updated kits. Maybe next year there'll be something new and better

I meet similar messages every year. Just figures are changed.
    FIFA15 is the same as FIFA14. Maybe FIFA16 will be wat better.
    Next year: FIFA16 is FIFA 15, maybe FIFA17 will be great...
    Next year: again, and again, and again.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    PS5? Still the same Fifa..they'll still just port everything over and the generic stadiums will be the same. Sure it will look nicer, but without any kind of photogrammetry, it'll still be the same.

For the next-gen consoles they should be doing a lot more than what we have now. Game modes built from the ground up for a real fresh start.

Only buying Fifa 19 second-hand as I'm not giving them my hard-earned money for Fifa 17.2 or whatever. Red Dead 2 though...damn straight, now that's worth every penny.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    lewikablew wrote: »
    No and you know that youll be buying fifa 19 too

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    PES 2019 for master league first. FIFA for FUT later on once some post launch reviews are out.

FIFA can be bought for £35 at zavvi if anyone is interested, you just need to be a new member of Quidco or whatever it's called. No need to pay full price.

PES is £35 also
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Forcing myself to buy Fifa 19, but if I'm bored within a month it will get sold again like Fifa 18. Only this time, the funds will be spent on Red Dead 2.

Feel the same, so many good games coming out this winter.
  • Aqeel87
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

Same lol
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    enjoy it for what it is and mix with other games and fifa is so much more pleasurable than when its your only game your playing.
    games coming to play alongside fifa this yr.
    tomb raider , spiderman and bo4
    next yr : red dead , resi evil 2 and many many more its a good yr coming for ps4 .
  • Waveform2
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think fifa 19 will be worth a buy for the gameplay but disappointed about the mode i play CM.
  • Cooler08 wrote: »
    LannArt92 wrote: »
    I'm skipping it, I play only career mode and I can't believe how **** it is. FIFA 07 was way better and in debt. now I'm waiting for a career stand alone game. **** EA

What was so good about FIFA 07 career mode? I bought PES 6 then so didn't play it.

The club management was better, although graphics were bad, what you expect from 10 years back
  • the Only way I'm buying Fifa20 is if they debut a U20 team for you to get your youth quad ready, I feel tryna force a 16-year-old onto a Senior Squad to me is a waste of a spot.
  • McKrill
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2019
    I will only buy Fifa 20 if EA start to care about their customers...