The CB And formation conundrum.

GoalGiant
1703 posts Play-Off Hero
edited August 2018
Afternoon chaps,

I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De Ramos all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

Comments

  • JohnDoe
    11309 posts Has That Special Something
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Uh, I think this is a pretty easy choice to make. Once you stop using a GK as an outfield player, your team will improve tenfold.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9708 posts League Winner
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2018
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Uh, I think this is a pretty easy choice to make. Once you stop using a GK as an outfield player, your team will improve tenfold.

    Not a monkeys why I put that :lol:

    Certain everyone knew it was Ramos ;)
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)
  • Davitiuss
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would keep ramos
  • PelzyWelzy
    9708 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:
  • JohnDoe
    11309 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    ya just dun goof’d, son
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    Aha mate that’s class, I’m screaming :lol:

    You’ve managed to hijack the thread with your tales of hilarious mistakes :lol: @PelzyWelzy
  • PelzyWelzy
    9708 posts League Winner
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    Aha mate that’s class, I’m screaming :lol:

    You’ve managed to hijack the thread with your tales of hilarious mistakes :lol: @PelzyWelzy

    Hahaha, sorry bro. Lucky for you I'd rather not mention some of the other ones. Already expecting a torrent of abuse for the Bubbles recollection.

    Poor cat :trollface:

    As for your CB's, can't go wrong at all with Maldini and TOTS Ramos.. pretty much perfect as a pairing those two.

    There any other icons you're thinking about completing? Though the 100k pack idea is a blast and I've done it myself a few times recently the reality is that you're likely to recoup 40k for a card that can take 200k off of an icon you want to complete :wink:
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    Aha mate that’s class, I’m screaming :lol:

    You’ve managed to hijack the thread with your tales of hilarious mistakes :lol: @PelzyWelzy

    Hahaha, sorry bro. Lucky for you I'd rather not mention some of the other ones. Already expecting a torrent of abuse for the Bubbles recollection.

    Poor cat :trollface:

    As for your CB's, can't go wrong at all with Maldini and TOTS Ramos.. pretty much perfect as a pairing those two.

    There any other icons you're thinking about completing? Though the 100k pack idea is a blast and I've done it myself a few times recently the reality is that you're likely to recoup 40k for a card that can take 200k off of an icon you want to complete :wink:

    You’re a class act :lol:

    Funny you say that, I’ve just built a squad in concepts without Rio, I’ve completed 16 icon Sbc’s so I’m a bit low on choices :lol: I’ll pump Rio into Petit (purely Becuase he’s one of the last requiring an icon lol)

    Appreciate the help.
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    Aha mate that’s class, I’m screaming :lol:

    You’ve managed to hijack the thread with your tales of hilarious mistakes :lol: @PelzyWelzy

    Hahaha, sorry bro. Lucky for you I'd rather not mention some of the other ones. Already expecting a torrent of abuse for the Bubbles recollection.

    Poor cat :trollface:

    As for your CB's, can't go wrong at all with Maldini and TOTS Ramos.. pretty much perfect as a pairing those two.

    There any other icons you're thinking about completing? Though the 100k pack idea is a blast and I've done it myself a few times recently the reality is that you're likely to recoup 40k for a card that can take 200k off of an icon you want to complete :wink:

    You’re a class act :lol:

    Funny you say that, I’ve just built a squad in concepts without Rio, I’ve completed 16 icon Sbc’s so I’m a bit low on choices :lol: I’ll pump Rio into Petit (purely Becuase he’s one of the last requiring an icon lol)

    Appreciate the help.

    Got absolutely shafted with the 100k pack, no specials, but 84 Aduriz and then 81s lol
  • PelzyWelzy
    9708 posts League Winner
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    Aha mate that’s class, I’m screaming :lol:

    You’ve managed to hijack the thread with your tales of hilarious mistakes :lol: @PelzyWelzy

    Hahaha, sorry bro. Lucky for you I'd rather not mention some of the other ones. Already expecting a torrent of abuse for the Bubbles recollection.

    Poor cat :trollface:

    As for your CB's, can't go wrong at all with Maldini and TOTS Ramos.. pretty much perfect as a pairing those two.

    There any other icons you're thinking about completing? Though the 100k pack idea is a blast and I've done it myself a few times recently the reality is that you're likely to recoup 40k for a card that can take 200k off of an icon you want to complete :wink:

    You’re a class act :lol:

    Funny you say that, I’ve just built a squad in concepts without Rio, I’ve completed 16 icon Sbc’s so I’m a bit low on choices :lol: I’ll pump Rio into Petit (purely Becuase he’s one of the last requiring an icon lol)

    Appreciate the help.

    Got absolutely shafted with the 100k pack, no specials, but 84 Aduriz and then 81s lol

    Sympathies bro. Pretty much how every 100k pack ever has gone for me as well :joy:

    Still, at this stage of the game it's worth a punt no matter the outcome :smile:
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Afternoon chaps,

    I currently run a 5ATB formation with,
    TOTS Wendall and Florenzi on the flanks. I have Prime Rio , Prime Maldini and TOTS De gea all in CB. However, I’ve deceived that 3 and 5 atb formations aren’t for me, so I need to ‘lose’ a cb. I enjoy each of them equally, but maldini is one I want to keep at all costs, so who do I choose from Ramos and Rio?


    Also, if I choose Ramos is it worth chucking Rio into an icon?

    Not playing De Gea at CB might be a start :trollface:

    All my years of being a forum joker, it’s about time I’m the victim ;)

    Hahaha, it happens bro... some of the **** is mistyped on here over the years :joy:

    Remember a couple of years back I was having a bit of banter with a West Ham fan.. went to quote ‘I’m forever blowing bubbles’ but for some reason “I’m forever blowing Bubbles the cat” came out :joy: :joy:

    Like to think I’ve since dispelled the rumours I enjoy performing feline **** :joy:

    Aha mate that’s class, I’m screaming :lol:

    You’ve managed to hijack the thread with your tales of hilarious mistakes :lol: @PelzyWelzy

    Hahaha, sorry bro. Lucky for you I'd rather not mention some of the other ones. Already expecting a torrent of abuse for the Bubbles recollection.

    Poor cat :trollface:

    As for your CB's, can't go wrong at all with Maldini and TOTS Ramos.. pretty much perfect as a pairing those two.

    There any other icons you're thinking about completing? Though the 100k pack idea is a blast and I've done it myself a few times recently the reality is that you're likely to recoup 40k for a card that can take 200k off of an icon you want to complete :wink:

    You’re a class act :lol:

    Funny you say that, I’ve just built a squad in concepts without Rio, I’ve completed 16 icon Sbc’s so I’m a bit low on choices :lol: I’ll pump Rio into Petit (purely Becuase he’s one of the last requiring an icon lol)

    Appreciate the help.

    Got absolutely shafted with the 100k pack, no specials, but 84 Aduriz and then 81s lol

    Sympathies bro. Pretty much how every 100k pack ever has gone for me as well :joy:

    Still, at this stage of the game it's worth a punt no matter the outcome :smile:
    I clawed back enough to buy the player I needed for my squad :) See you at Fifa 19 to receive my annual shafting :(
Sign In or Register to comment.