Stedyon wrote: »
    That’s not huge that’s 8

5 more than Fifa...

Wolves
    Fulham
    Cardiff
    Valencia *
    Borussia Dortmund *

* Already had the models, just importing them back..
  • Kasa
    63 posts Park Captain
    Stedyon wrote: »
    That’s not huge that’s 8

They put another Chilean in also
    And it’s all stadiums which we’ve been asking for years (Celtic/Rangers/Portuguese/Turkish) not from countries like Saudi Arabia , coreA, mls, with all respect
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But how many stadiums did FIFA already have compared to PES? PES is still trying to catch up.
  • Altair14
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But how many stadiums did FIFA already have compared to PES? PES is still trying to catch up.

many. but what do you want to recover? but do you think that EA will be watching? For sure will be The stadiums of:

Wolverhampton
    Fulham
    Cardiff
    Valencia
    Borussia Dortmund
    Tottenham

And more Probably

Europe Supercup final stadium: Le coq Arena ( Tallinn-Estonia)
    Europa League final stadium: Olimpic Stadium ( Baku- Azerbaigian)
    Mercedes-Benz Stadium ( Atlanta)

and maybe some other surprise
  • Kasa
    63 posts Park Captain
    Altair14 wrote: »

many. but what do you want to recover? but do you think that EA will be watching? For sure will be The stadiums of:

Wolverhampton
    Fulham
    Cardiff
    Valencia
    Borussia Dortmund
    Tottenham

And more Probably

Altair14 wrote: »

Wolverhampton
    Fulham
    Cardiff
    Valencia
    Borussia Dortmund
    Tottenham

And more Probably

great they put these stadiums in but please also with some where top teams are playing, like Celtic/Napoli/Mara an, and how can you use axerbedjan/ estonian stadium in career mode when there is no teams for it
  • Lonestarr022
    Is PES bringing back all of the stadiums from last year? it looks like at least 2 of them from PES18 are not going to be back.
  • Druski5150
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is PES bringing back all of the stadiums from last year? it looks like at least 2 of them from PES18 are not going to be back.

Signal Iduna Park should make its return to FIFA since Dortmund exited its partnership with Konami early
    I believe the rest of the licensed stadiums that were in PES 18 should return in PES 19.
  • comet213
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Juventus-stadium-xs.jpg
    Allianz Arena was updated in trailer. Stairs was changed red.
    And There are 3 lies in this screenshot.
    Night match is not bright like this.
    Wrong Entrace is still in tralier.
    Red lightline is not in trailer.
  • comet213 wrote: »

I can't believe they still enter the pitch at the corner flag. Just shows this image was just faked to make it look like they changed stuff and they hope we won't notice. Also roof still not closed at Wembley
  • TeamExtreme17
    2253 posts Fans' Favourite
    comet213 wrote: »

I can't believe they still enter the pitch at the corner flag. Just shows this image was just faked to make it look like they changed stuff and they hope we won't notice. Also roof still not closed at Wembley

And Old Trafford still outdated / lots of issues.
  • Lonestarr022
    edited August 2018
    Confirmed Spurs new stadium will be in the game. In case there was any uncertainty.

• TeamExtreme17
    Spurs confirmed on their twitter their new stadium will be in the game. In case there was an uncertainty.

Trippier and Son not updated :/
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2018
    Are they also having the exterior of Spur's new stadium in the game?
  • Confirmed Spurs new stadium will be in the game. In case there was any uncertainty.

Buzzing looks amazing. Shame it won't look like that when we play liverpool
  • ManzGOTIT
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    Confirmed Spurs new stadium will be in the game. In case there was any uncertainty.

We gunna slap you guys up haha
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Ha if you say so lol. Atmosphere is gonna be amazing
  • ManzGOTIT
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Ha if you say so lol. Atmosphere is gonna be amazing
    Ngl looking forward to it
    Wembley was getting boring
  • andreainter93
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Any news about SanSiro?

EA fix the problem with INTER home matches!
    The stadium is full of banners and fans of the away team... It’s DISGUSTING and unrealistic!
  • TeamExtreme17
    Any news about SanSiro?

The stadium is full of banners and fans of the away team... It’s DISGUSTING and unrealistic!

Still not fixed!? :o
  • Baz83
    67 posts Park Captain
    Any news about SanSiro?

Surely that must get fixed for fifa 19. it's a joke and completely spoils an inter Milan career mode
  • andreainter93
    Any news about SanSiro?

No.. since 2 years..
    I’m Inter fan, It’s really frustrating this situation.
    I can’t enjoy any match with my team.
    Unacceptable.
  • andreainter93
    Baz83 wrote: »
    Any news about SanSiro?

Surely that must get fixed for fifa 19. it's a joke and completely spoils an inter Milan career mode

I hope so!

Inter deserve more attention, btw there’s also the same situation with Lazio’s home matches at Stadio Olimpico.

Hope they give more attention to Serie A (or Calcio A lol) this year.
  • Any news for Groupama Stadium (formely known as Parc Olympique Lyonnais) for FIFA 19?

The stadium was to be there last year, but in the end, no.

A Brazilian journalist had attended a press conference, and had confirmed the stadium, which had been shown at this press conference (last year).

And do not tell me that you (EA) have not managed to reach an agreement with Olympique Lyonnais, which is the owner of its stadium. As the saying goes, "When there's a will there's a way!" :wink:
  • Lonestarr022
    JigSaw62 wrote: »
    Any news for Groupama Stadium (formely known as Parc Olympique Lyonnais) for FIFA 19?

The stadium was to be there last year, but in the end, no.

A Brazilian journalist had attended a press conference, and had confirmed the stadium, which had been shown at this press conference (last year).

And do not tell me that you (EA) have not managed to reach an agreement with Olympique Lyonnais, which is the owner of its stadium. As the saying goes, "When there's a will there's a way!" :wink:

My guess is it was either incomplete or there was a licensing issue and that was why it was not in there. I guess we will find out the answer in FIFA19.
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If the Parc OL is not in there, i do not understand, seriously.
  • Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    Every so often people complain about the stadiums in FIFA 'not being as good as Madden'. I'm just posting this here for future reference:

The stadium looks nothing like Wembley. It's missing the arch and has random elements of Twickenham included.
  • comet213
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alastair wrote: »
    Every so often people complain about the stadiums in FIFA 'not being as good as Madden'. I'm just posting this here for future reference:

The stadium looks nothing like Wembley. It's missing the arch and has random elements of Twickenham included.

Is it really different? I envy Big screen and mid-tier LED borad.
  • flcinusa
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2018

Arch would always be behind and to the side of the camera views, and random Twickenham elements? I'm not seeing any
  • Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    edited August 2018
    comet213 wrote: »

Is it really different? I envy Big screen and mid-tier LED borad.

There are definitely some things in Madden stadiums we want in FIFA but I'm more saying they're not as perfect as they're made out to be. Obviously only having to make 32 stadiums gives them an advantage.

flcinusa wrote: »

Arch would always be behind and to the side of the camera views, and random Twickenham elements? I'm not seeing any

I've played it and didn't see the arch. I may have just missed it but was fairly sure it wasn't there (I'll check again a bit later).

The lighting is the main Twickenham element I can see (Twickenham is continuous along the side but Wembley is at the ends and the middle). I saw the Twickenham bit posted on Twitter and hadn't noticed that myself so am trying to guess.

The ends of the stadium above the scoreboards also looks a bit strange but I can't work out why.