How much do you plan on spending on FUT 19?

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Imagine listening to.Blarix when it comes to trading

Lmao

Go on then mastah traydah. Give em tips :trollface:

Buy High Sell low

Thanks mert. I’ll use dat :trollface:

Dont forget to make a for and after pic, for my ad
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I buy the best edition from 3rd world countries such as Argentina. It’s typically like £45 for ultimate edition with EA access. The Falklands are British, Brexit means Brexit, Britannia rules the waves, toodles.

At that price it’s good “value.”

I don’t think I’m gonna spend any extra though. The game doesn’t seem to have advanced in the way I wanted. It’s FIFA 18.5.
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon
    M98H wrote: »
    George best announced and the fund may reach 60k points :joy:@Orison

Why @M98H ? What's the point of having everything first week? To afford Best I assume that even 12k fp are more than enough (especially considering his prime will get released like 6 months in).
  • coatsy
    Orison wrote: »

Why @M98H ? What's the point of having everything first week? To afford Best I assume that even 12k fp are more than enough (especially considering his prime will get released like 6 months in).

No way your are making that much Best off 12k points.

Plus if he buys early he’s likely to make a tidy profit.
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon
    coatsy wrote: »

Ok 24k then.

12k on packs immediately and 12k on draft. Should get you well above 2-3mil after a week and Best will be like 1-1.5 I assume
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something

Lmao

Go on then mastah traydah. Give em tips :trollface:

Buy High Sell low

Thanks mert. I’ll use dat :trollface:

Dont forget to make a for and after pic, for my ad

Noice Juan pal. A got Ma software content for da pic bbz x
  • M98H
    14316 posts Has That Special Something

Ok 24k then.

12k on packs immediately and 12k on draft. Should get you well above 2-3mil after a week and Best will be like 1-1.5 I assume

60k will get me less than 2 mill
    Trust me :joy:
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon

Ok 24k then.

I stretched 12k to 1.5mil last year by mainly spending it on draft (only opened a few packs out of boredom).

If you stopped being stupid 60k fp would easily get you 3-5Mil even with opening loads of packs.

Question still stands. What's the point of having 3Mil+ after a week unless you wanna go pro and qualify for events? You don't need Best, Ruud and Vieira for the first WL, it's enough to have them after a few weeks/months.
  • M98H

Ok 24k then.

I stretched 12k to 1.5mil last year by mainly spending it on draft (only opened a few packs out of boredom).

If you stopped being stupid 60k fp would easily get you 3-5Mil even with opening loads of packs.

Question still stands. What's the point of having 3Mil+ after a week unless you wanna go pro and qualify for events? You don't need Best, Ruud and Vieira for the first WL, it's enough to have them after a few weeks/months.

Pack addiction
    CBA to grind for coins playing draft.
    CBA using Ben Yedder and friends
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon

Ok 24k then.

Pack addiction

WL isn't on for the first week or two.

First WL I went in with Griez, Bailly, Valencia and so on already.

12k fp are easily enough to avoid the Ben Yedders of this world.

I guess I will spend 24k this year, wanna see if 12k on packs and 12k on draft actually gets me somewhere compared to just doing draft.

Money isn't a concern, I am just concerned about taking the fun out of the game by having everything too quickly (basically what happened this year).
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    looks like RTG it is for me, cant spend on a game if ea wont put the brazil league in. but hey we got the chinese league!! lul
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    All I'm going to say is I want Gullit, Vieira and CR7 by the first qualifying month :#
  • SRB83
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quick question online or offline drafts?? And is there a difference in rewards?
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    SRB83 wrote: »

Online rewards are much better.
  • M98H
    edited August 2018

Ok 24k then.

Pack addiction

WL isn't on for the first week or two.

First WL I went in with Griez, Bailly, Valencia and so on already.

12k fp are easily enough to avoid the Ben Yedders of this world.

I guess I will spend 24k this year, wanna see if 12k on packs and 12k on draft actually gets me somewhere compared to just doing draft.

Money isn't a concern, I am just concerned about taking the fun out of the game by having everything too quickly (basically what happened this year).

@Orison I won’t be spending 60k the first day :lol:
    Have decided on 36k but will just add 12k first and see what it gets me
  • Absting159
    8062 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »
    I spent far, far too much on FP this year. Like, several hundreds. Ridiculous. I got addicted to actually opening packs and when I didn't get anything, I opened more.

F**king game.

Me too #facepalm. Lol.
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was considering throwing on 12k during early access just to give me a decent start point, but I’m leaning towards full RTG to give me a bit more satisfaction when I accomplish things. Plus, it’s really not hard at all to get two full gold teams pretty quickly and bronze pack method can help with consumables early on.
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    SRB83 wrote: »

Online rewards are much better but you have to be good enough to win at least 3 games every time. Offline is usually one 7.5k and one 15k for winning which essentially means you get a free 7.5k for your 300 points and an hour of your time.
  • Sean2On
    1218 posts Professional
    Honestly have much more fun when I’m not able to get Ronaldo in the first week.

The past couple years I’ve made a enough to where I can splurge hundreds on packs and last year after the first week I didn’t play till BF so I’m going to not spend anything.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    With no change to the WL format and little apparent change anywhere else. Little to no reason to spend
  • chaser2k15
    17682 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    With no change to the WL format and little apparent change anywhere else. Little to no reason to spend

• coatsy
    I use cheapies and invest early game
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    I use cheapies and invest early game

Gonna try have a better mix this year, usually go too big on the investment and play with awful teams. Will try but I enjoy watching the coins and club grow too much
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I want to spend a larger chunk than I usually do at the beginning so that I won't go back to adding points later, but I don't know how to make enough coins in that first stretch. Any tips would be appreciated.

Buy mid level players as fast as you can (ozil,de bruine , etc) they always rise after release week. If you want to keep week 1 totw fresh they will net you large sum coins in a month or two.

Buy icons asap they'll go up like crazy as soon as coins are made from weekend league etc.

Good stuff :) Problem is that mid-high level players are the ones that are ridiculously priced from the get go. I was lucky enough to pack Lukaku in early packs and he sold for something like 370k. A few days later he was down to 250k and then reduced further. It's difficult to know what to sell for or even IF you should sell. I know for a fact if I packed an Icon I wouldn't put him up for sale for cheap, he'd be top end price immediately as the market is such an unknown at that point. Plus loads of folk won't have the coins to spend at that stage.

Stay away from players like that. I meant like iniesta,ozil, modric, James etc.
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain

Lmao

1v1 me anytime on any game.

Bring your game face.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain

Lmao

Bring your game face.

I would destroy you. Not worth my time
  • Blarix
    20871 posts Club Captain

Lmao

Bring your game face.

I would destroy you. Not worth my time

Run boi !

I own you.
  • Shaanxz
    24083 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2018
    Spending no money makes the games lifecycle last much longer
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Im waiting for some microsoft GC's to hit the market . Got some @ 15% off
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Im gonna donate plasma for my new fp fund.