Career mode difficulty

Hi guys, I have found the last 2-3 years the legendary difficulty has become to predictable and easy to beat, on FUT as you know they have ultimate difficulty which is great it makes it interesting to v the CPU.
Any chance they bring the ultimate difficulty to career mode??
Thanks guys

Comments

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Try playing full manual then tell how Legendary is easy.
  • eladlad
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect

• Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect

Playing full manual isn't the solution for making the game competitive because even when playing manual the CPU teams still have no cutting edge in attack and basic things like passing the ball becomes overly difficult because of the precise accuracy required.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Cooler08 wrote: »

Playing full manual isn't the solution for making the game competitive because even when playing manual the CPU teams still have no cutting edge in attack and basic things like passing the ball becomes overly difficult because of the precise accuracy required.

It sounds like “I have a self-directed gunshot, give me faster rabbits these ones too slow”.
    Try to hit a target by yourself if current is too easy for you.
  • This defo needs updating on fifa 19 on nintendo switch! Career mode was brilliant on fifa 18 for the switch and competitive games but this year it is completely different the ai is none existent games are just bland and boring would have been better just to update kits fifa 18 instead of £46 for better looking game but lack gameplay. EA need to update this quick
  • Marketto
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    set everything to the manual and change the marking and other sliders