How much do you plan on spending on FUT 19?

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Maybe 12k I guess.
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    36,000 at the start :flushed:

P2W :wink:

@Rb10119 35 wins during a qualifying month using Begovic, Bailly and Aurier at LB on 6 Chem Mert

was the rest of your team gullit, vieira , maldini and cr7 or just a standard start of the game sweat team?
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    I spent £0 this year never got elite in wl made some mistakes with trading at the start and I still have by far the best team ive ever had with the likes of prime gullit, prime maldini, and tots Ronaldo so I dont think I will spend a penny next year.
  • M98H
    14316 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    36,000 at the start :flushed:

P2W :wink:

@Rb10119 35 wins during a qualifying month using Begovic, Bailly and Aurier at LB on 6 Chem Mert

was the rest of your team gullit, vieira , maldini and cr7 or just a standard start of the game sweat team?
    Had Vieira Petit and Tolisso in the midfield, Henry SIF Son and SIF Lozano up top
  • NoPosWow914
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    $0

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    0 like every edition. Play n trade gradually upgrading the team
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    0, second year on fut next year and second year of game share. :D
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I want to spend a larger chunk than I usually do at the beginning so that I won't go back to adding points later, but I don't know how to make enough coins in that first stretch. Any tips would be appreciated.

Buy mid level players as fast as you can (ozil,de bruine , etc) they always rise after release week. If you want to keep week 1 totw fresh they will net you large sum coins in a month or two.

Buy icons asap they'll go up like crazy as soon as coins are made from weekend league etc.

Good stuff :) Problem is that mid-high level players are the ones that are ridiculously priced from the get go. I was lucky enough to pack Lukaku in early packs and he sold for something like 370k. A few days later he was down to 250k and then reduced further. It's difficult to know what to sell for or even IF you should sell. I know for a fact if I packed an Icon I wouldn't put him up for sale for cheap, he'd be top end price immediately as the market is such an unknown at that point. Plus loads of folk won't have the coins to spend at that stage.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Nothing apart from buying the game.
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    For those planning on getting 36k Fifa Points on release, barring some pretty insanely poor investment and decision making, that should set you up for the next 6 months at least. You're talking at least 200k coins per 12k packs. So minimum 600k bare minimum right from the off, and that's not taking into consideration high rated cards selling for huge figures. But as was advised, best to keep hold of them for a few weeks until full release.
  • Hicksy2011
    19060 posts World Class
    Probably £200 min
    Having played ultimate team since Fifa 10, this should be my first year of fifa in full time employment (provided I get hired haha) and I'll be sure to waste every extra penny I get now I'm not on a student budget
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Probably £200 but I have a £100 voucher from work so that’s just a net spend of £100. Heard people are big on the whole net spend now a days, you know just in case I don’t make elite in WL. :trollface:
  • lf2009
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    £350 including the game but not sure which version to get.
  • Shaanxz
    24083 posts Club Captain
    lf2009 wrote: »

I think most people get the standard edition. Put points on at the start and spam draft
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    Apparently the Ultimate Edition gives you an ~83 rated player in the CL.

Which you could quite easily pack with any number of points.
  • Keano
    20505 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »

Whats the deal with the CL player, is it just a normal card but with a CL design? or is it like a OTW for the CL?
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »

Whats the deal with the CL player, is it just a normal card but with a CL design? or is it like a OTW for the CL?

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it's just a standard rare gold but from a team in the CL.
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Couchy wrote: »
    Probably £200 but I have a £100 voucher from work so that’s just a net spend of £100. Heard people are big on the whole net spend now a days, you know just in case I don’t make elite in WL. :trollface:

That's a quality net spend but I'm disappointed you haven't made a profit. You've a long way to go.
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    lf2009 wrote: »

I think most people get the standard edition. Put points on at the start and spam draft

I guess most of us are getting one of the special editions, because only those are allowing you to play the whole game 3 days early.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    For those planning on getting 36k Fifa Points on release, barring some pretty insanely poor investment and decision making, that should set you up for the next 6 months at least. You're talking at least 200k coins per 12k packs. So minimum 600k bare minimum right from the off, and that's not taking into consideration high rated cards selling for huge figures. But as was advised, best to keep hold of them for a few weeks until full release.

ive made over 450k per 12k FP when the game wasnt even at its peak. i think 36k FP could net you 1.5 milllion easy if you play your cards right.
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon
    joe666 wrote: »

ive made over 450k per 12k FP when the game wasnt even at its peak. i think 36k FP could net you 1.5 milllion easy if you play your cards right.

More like 4Mil even without any packluck if you stopped wasting it and spent atleast half of it on draft instead.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »

More like 4Mil even without any packluck if you stopped wasting it and spent atleast half of it on draft instead.

draft? why would anyone wanna play that with all the DDossing going on? i saw it live on a twitch stream a friend get a Ddossed when winning a finals. I'd rather trade or invest with that 1.5 mil on 83 OVRs that will rise after release.
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain

Like I said mate, 200k minimum. You’ll net far more. But not sure about 4m that early on.
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

draft? why would anyone wanna play that with all the DDossing going on? i saw it live on a twitch stream a friend get a Ddossed when winning a finals. I'd rather trade or invest with that 1.5 mil on 83 OVRs that will rise after release.

Guess the rewards from the draft equate to better than the 15k it costs to enter. Rinse and repeat. Longer process but draft is usually a good starter for farming coins or cards.
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    Couchy wrote: »

Nice way to fill the trophies cabinet :trollface:
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Imagine listening to.Blarix when it comes to trading

Lmao
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Imagine listening to.Blarix when it comes to trading

Lmao

Go on then mastah traydah. Give em tips :trollface:
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain