Futties *ITS OVER* *RIP TOTS April 27th - July 23rd*

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7340 posts Big Money Move
    I have about 10 highly rated untradables begging to be rinsed for a EoE Torres. Might just do Zanetti and Litmanen to throw into Prime Gullit at this rate ffs
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Best RCM for 200k? Vieira and Gullit are the other pair

Goretzka/savic if your just playing to win or Rooney if you want someone good and fun at the same time..

Also FoF Tolisso, FoF Marchisio are really good for that position and way cheaper.
  • sofyanm
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Best RCM for 200k? Vieira and Gullit are the other pair

Goretzka/savic if your just playing to win or Rooney if you want someone good and fun at the same time..

Also FoF Tolisso, FoF Marchisio are really good for that position and way cheaper.
    Florenzi FB has been great for me
  • Ugri
    9827 posts League Winner
    I have about 10 highly rated untradables begging to be rinsed for a EoE Torres. Might just do Zanetti and Litmanen to throw into Prime Gullit at this rate ffs

i put rijkaard, mvb, petit into R96, wait until tonight and do it!
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Nen wrote: »
    @Agent VZ You approve of Pogba don't you?

I finally bought him to try this morning, his price is stubborn as anything and i expect WL to push him up again.

Yeah for 800k he’s good.. Your paying a bit of premium coz it’s Pogboom but he’s the third best cm if coins aren’t an issue..
  • Nen
    6815 posts Moderator
    Just kinda wanted to give him a go too cause he hits perfectly and i can't be dealing with formation switching these days. I didnt get on with 99 Suarez at all.

I just think of how perfect Bailly and DDG would have been. :(

48c9bea69308d5081ad3571cac118299.png
  • Idek
    15997 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

i put rijkaard, mvb, petit into R96, wait until tonight and do it!

Tomorrow at 6 is probably more likely, nothing then and I'm just gonna clean out my club into whatever
  • Agent VZ
    edited August 2018
    Just kinda wanted to give him a go too cause he hits perfectly and i can't be dealing with formation switching these days. I didnt get on with 99 Suarez at all.

I just think of how perfect Bailly and DDG would have been. :(

48c9bea69308d5081ad3571cac118299.png

Sweet team I’m picking that Son up now I used him on my mates account he was a monster.
  • DougInskip
    7679 posts League Winner
    @Agent VZ didn’t realise Savic and Leon were that cheap! You used any Modric man?
  • Agent VZ
    @Agent VZ didn’t realise Savic and Leon were that cheap! You used any Modric man?

Ages ago Doug he’s not as good as last years toty your better off using the 94 bale on a 7..
  • Grown93
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Last chance for CR7? Friday?

Still got my club with much High rated TOTS untradeable so it's all good if come :D

Last chance for any eoe on Friday

hope for something decent. but its EA and probably come any random premier league player :D
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    Played a few games with him. Never played with a Lozano card before but this guy is just mental. Just do this SBC and you won't regret it. Who cares about coins this late in game. Get him.

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need a wide CAM for a 4222 team, budget is 400k. Any suggestions?
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    had 2 team left on gullit the 88 and the solo icon, compelted the 88 had 5k coins left.. then tots nain pops out of the 100k!! hello Gullitt!!

played 3 scored 6 from cam seems amazing tbh
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone try any of the FOF Coutinho's ? looking to try out the 93 tonight
  • sofyanm
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    vneklw wrote: »
    Need a wide CAM for a 4222 team, budget is 400k. Any suggestions?

Son FoF
    Reus TOTS
    Dybala TOTS if you have 50k more
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I know there was a thread a while back but can't find it now.

Anyone know which clubs represent good value for money from the league sbcs?

https://www.futbin.com/stc/challenges?page=1&sort=vfc&order=desc

Oh wow, thanks man, never knew that existed
  • Nen
    6815 posts Moderator
    MisterJV wrote: »

Terrible for me.

I got him back when it was a 86 rated squad and was quite pleased..

Think he made it through like 5 games for me, hated him.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up

Terrible for me.

I got him back when it was a 86 rated squad and was quite pleased..

Think he made it through like 5 games for me, hated him.
    Loved his otw and IF so this saddens me to hear. If I still had tots telles I think I would probably be using one of those coutinhos at lcam he was so good when I used him.
  • MisterJV
    @Nen where did you play him ? worth a shot @ RCAM for a few games to try out ?
  • Nen
    6815 posts Moderator
    I mean give him a go, i've been really picky with my CAMs this year so you might like him! He worked okay centrally, but he lacked any form of pace to get away from anyone at a wider CAM.

I really wanted him to work for me!
  • krakos000
    17660 posts World Class
    Its August and I had a guy score and then start passing around the back 10 minutes in...
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7340 posts Big Money Move
    I mean give him a go, i've been really picky with my CAMs this year so you might like him! He worked okay centrally, but he lacked any form of pace to get away from anyone at a wider CAM.

I really wanted him to work for me!

Used his NIF and I thought he was absolutely brilliant at CAM! He's deceptively quick and has a sweet finesse shot. Would give the 93 a go but I don't see anyone being better than Suarez (bar Messi, who is up at striker) in that role. His sprint speed lets him down though, so I agree he wouldn't make the best wide CAM
  • Idek
    15997 posts World Class
    rares are back at discard if anyone thinks they'll bring the 81+ sbc back

I've stocked up, worst case I lose a few thousand coins discarding them
  • Hippyboy6
    17533 posts World Class
    Idek wrote: »

Only worth it if they bring it back before Wednesday when the specials go out of packs
  • MisterJV
    When did the 81+ come out ? What day of the week ? Will they bring it back today or tomorrow ?
  • Idek
    15997 posts World Class
    edited August 2018
    They came out last wednesday I think so lasted a week

Obviously would have made most sense for them to just renew it for a week but they could bring it back today or tomorrow randomly

low risk if you have spare coins
  • Hippyboy6
    17533 posts World Class
    When did the 81+ come out ? What day of the week ? Will they bring it back today or tomorrow ?

It finished yesterday I think so came out last Wednesday.
  • Nen
    6815 posts Moderator
    Idek wrote: »

Thanks @Idek i was paying 1.4k per rare the other day so happy to punt 200k on these for some upgrades :D
  • MisterJV
    yeah Im in . Went crazy bidding 650-700 , got outbid & just starting Binning @ 700 . Minimal Loss on these if not coming . Going to pick up some more in a bit .