FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

EA_Andy
1846 posts EA Community Manager
If you've been selected to participate in the FIFA 19 Closed Beta, you'll receive an email from us with a code to play.

We know that lots of you are eager to get involved with testing. Not everyone that's opted in to receiving emails will get an email with a code.

We aren't able to provide additional codes or access via the forums or through our support team.

Codes cannot be shared. They won't work for another account, only the one that received the email.

If you have been selected you'll find our closed beta forums here. You'll need to download and log in to the beta on your console before being able to access these forums. This is where all feedback about the beta should be posted. It shouldn't be discussed publicly.

For more information please check out the following articles:

Comments

• Will more codes be sent today 9th August?
  • IamFrench
    987 posts Professional
    Will more codes be sent today 9th August?

• EA_Andy

I'll double check and try and get that info for everyone.
  • why are you even making a beta for cm if you have absolutely nothing to show?
  • IamFrench
    987 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Thanks !
  • BestInTheWorld
    1638 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Thanks
  • OfficialPayton
    82 posts Park Captain
    i never get lucky with beta codes, oh well only next month untill release can’t wait
  • REDUNITED3
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @EA_andy will it go live before the 10th can see the servers having a melt down if everyone is trying to get on at the same time tomorrow.
  • jrc123
    1 posts Ball Boy
    would love an invite, hopefully they're still being given out today. Over 1500 games this year and loved it
  • Hi, i got my invite and was just wondering what sort of things i should be looking out for, i would like to provide clear and concise comments so any tips would be appreciated

MhF
  • Will there be a second set of codes sent out today??
  • REDUNITED3
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will there be a second set of codes sent out today??

No last year they did one batch probably be the same this year
  • splotchygamerz
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 9
    I got an Email for the FIFA 19 closed beta but the code doesnt work when I put it into my xbox please help, tbh prob just a fake email, do you know if there will be a 2nd batch of codes out today on the 9th august
  • IamFrench
    987 posts Professional
    Hi, i got my invite and was just wondering what sort of things i should be looking out for, i would like to provide clear and concise comments so any tips would be appreciated

MhF

Just play the game, try various things (crossing, shooting, dribbling, defense etc) and post your thought on the private forum
    I got an Email for the FIFA 19 closed beta but the code doesnt work when I put it into my xbox please help, tbh prob just a fake email, do you know if there will be a 2nd batch of codes out today on the 9th august

If the sender of the mail is not: [email protected], it's a fake
  • Matthew_Crown1982
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 9
    Ok
  • IamFrench wrote: »
    Hi, i got my invite and was just wondering what sort of things i should be looking out for, i would like to provide clear and concise comments so any tips would be appreciated

MhF

Just play the game, try various things (crossing, shooting, dribbling, defense etc) and post your thought on the private forum

thanks french, is it all about gameplay or should i keep an eye out for little things like spellings, player pics not on cards(like in fifa18)
  • Another year no code, what can I do to get a code. Played over 1000 FUT game , over 1000 Pro clubs games. Anychance I can get a code @EA_Andy
  • Once again I haven’t got a code played over 20 days still no code I’m devastated tbh Any chance of code @EA_Andy
  • Yourageallday
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've loaded up the beta but can't access the closed beta forum?
  • IamFrench
    987 posts Professional
    IamFrench wrote: »

MhF

thanks french, is it all about gameplay or should i keep an eye out for little things like spellings, player pics not on cards(like in fifa18)

There will be different categories on the private forum, if you see a bug, you will have a category for that
  • TomWales
    19 posts Ball Boy
    I've loaded up the beta but can't access the closed beta forum?

Same
  • IamFrench
    987 posts Professional
    Every year there are problems regarding accessibility on the private forum.
    Try to wait for the official release of the beta, and if it still does not work, the developers will undoubtedly solve this problem! Do not panic :p
  • Thanks for the help @IamFrench you are a legend
  • 9dal39
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I must of upset somebody this year... :smiley: I've had beta access every year for the last 3 years always get ultimate team too, this is the first year that I haven't got it wondering whether there's a reason or if anybody else who's had it before hasn't got it anymore?
  • Matti69
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 9
    So for last 4years I got the beta and gave truthful feed bk this this year I don't get a code I play over 3000 games a year as well truly shocked . @EA_Andy
  • Retro_G
    23499 posts Club Captain
    9dal39 wrote: »
    I must of upset somebody this year... :smiley: I've had beta access every year for the last 3 years always get ultimate team too, this is the first year that I haven't got it wondering whether there's a reason or if anybody else who's had it before hasn't got it anymore?

Probably making space for other people. It's ridiculous that the same people are selected every year, when some of us on here have been supporting the franchise since 1993 and never get a code.
  • @EA_Andy do you know if there will be more beta codes coming out?
  • EA_Andy
    At this stage all information is in the articles provided above or in the email you received if you were invited to the beta.

Re: more codes - I'm not sure yet, I'll try and find out.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1149 posts Professional
    You dont need a beta.. READ YOUR OFFICIAL FORUMS!!!!!!
  • What do you mean @TeamExtreme17
This discussion has been closed.