THERE IS NO ONLY FUT! SO MANY FIFA PLAYERS WANT TO HAVE A MORE DIFFICULT CARRER MODE!

Dennis1991
66 posts Has Potential To Be Special
1. change The difficulty Levels and Add ultimative!
2. The difficulty Levels should as difficult as in The Journey and fut!
3. Fix The goal news
4. Make The Transfers more difficult
5. there is Not only fut!

Comments

• Waveform2
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah totally agree with all points; Legendary on CM is pathetic and i can win 10-0 without really trying. Makes for an unrealistic outcome at the end of the season i.e. i cant loose.
  • danielrfc
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2018
    unfortunately there are more idiots in the world than smart people, the idiots spend all their hard-earned cash just to get smalling and ander Herrera in a pack, its obvious ea directing the game to these kind of people,while we, the non-futcancer players keep complaining to deaf ears.
  • Altair14
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree
  • Waveform2
    Smalling would be a disappointment for me :)
  • Waveform2 wrote: »
    Smalling would be a disappointment for me :)

that's the point ;)

• Waveform2
    Sorry pal, i must have read it wrong :) I've nothing against Manu but Smalling is a tall reject div1 player at best
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Yeah totally agree with all points; Legendary on CM is pathetic and i can win 10-0 without really trying. Makes for an unrealistic outcome at the end of the season i.e. i cant loose.

Go to the settings and change assisted control to full manual before asking for a new difficulty.
  • Waveform2
    This is the only game ive ever played though that the AI cannot defeat you on the equivalent of Nightmare mode, and i get your point and have used full manual but the passing isnt fun which removes the whole point of playing "FUN".