Futties *ITS OVER* *RIP TOTS April 27th - July 23rd*

Comments

• Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Played a few games with him. Never played with a Lozano card before but this guy is just mental. Just do this SBC and you won't regret it. Who cares about coins this late in game. Get him.

But it's August?

Thats when he shines the most.
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    IMG_20180809_002733569.jpg

He's feels crazy good 5 games 10 goals & 5 assists in division 2 for me and I'm an average player at best. First game was up against a team who had the new futties 92 Lozano on 8 chem as striker ended 3-2 to him and his got all 3 against me and mine got my 2. Not sure if he needs 10 chem tbh after was ruined by his 8 chem lozano. Gonna have to change the team I've built around him seems a bit too weak in midfield and defense, was attacking well but leaking loads of goals.
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional

Where's TOTS De Ligt :astonished:

Yeah where is he?? He's not even available for sale on the ps4 market am I missing something :#

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7335 posts Big Money Move

Where's TOTS De Ligt :astonished:

Yeah where is he?? He's not even available for sale on the ps4 market am I missing something :#

He was a weekly objective during tots! If you didn’t get him then, there’s no way obtain it unless they bring it back via an objective or sbc :disappointed:

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Would you submit this? I already have Fof Lozano untradeable as a sub but could submit this with cards sitting in my club. Worth doing or not?

08808-3c08fc89-d889-4a56-8c64-37d5e2095627.png
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Would you submit this? I already have Fof Lozano untradeable as a sub but could submit this with cards sitting in my club. Worth doing or not?

08808-3c08fc89-d889-4a56-8c64-37d5e2095627.png
    tbf I would have sold that benat for 5k lol
  • o0OainavO0o
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    Screenshot_20180808_201028.png

Did lozano as nothing else good came out, made a fun team around him, I don't have any icons but was wandering if there is a better team you could get him in with 10 chemistry??

I’d switch Lozano for rvp, the stamina is very noticeable on rvp in cam, running in mud by 2nd half.
  • Grown93
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    Last chance for CR7? Friday?

Still got my club with much High rated TOTS untradeable so it's all good if come :D
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Grown93 wrote: »

Still got my club with much High rated TOTS untradeable so it's all good if come :D

Probably. If he doesn’t come on Friday then I’m just going to do the R9 SBC.
  • WFCBagnall
    78779 posts Moderator
    Grown93 wrote: »

Last chance for any eoe on Friday
  • Currieman
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    Was so tempted to do 92 Lozano but just bought his 91 for 27k. I don't think there is gonna be that much difference. The 91 is broken as it is.

Will save the cards I was gonna submit for something else. Alessandrini maybe :trollface:
  • EekAlaska
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish i had done Rashford. Did them all so far but him and Lukaku nd regret it even if he might just ride the bench.
  • RBailss
    13924 posts Has That Special Something
    Are all random special cards still in packs? Just did the sbc for the Prime pack & got Tah as my best :joy:
  • Millsy89
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We can all sneer at Alessandrini, but lets face it, he will be broken.

Wish I hadn't chucked SBC Ibra into doing Vieira this week now.
  • Idek
    15948 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    Are all random special cards still in packs? Just did the sbc for the Prime pack & got Tah as my best :joy:

fut 09 sbc = thin pack
    Decided to open one 25k and one 35k from the store = both thin
    Did an 87 rated icon squad for a 50k pack = thin
    decided to do mm = all thin until the 45k pack which finally gave me scream crouch :D
  • freakjas
    9250 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »

fut 09 sbc = thin pack
    Decided to open one 25k and one 35k from the store = both thin
    Did an 87 rated icon squad for a 50k pack = thin
    decided to do mm = all thin until the 45k pack which finally gave me scream crouch :D

Unlucky. Got Malcom in my prime pack
  • Idek
    15948 posts World Class
    My pack luck has been decent this year so can't really complain
  • sofyanm
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    FUT 09 SBC
    cc1700662b097835d9ab6a4d816215fd.png
  • RBailss
    Should I try & grind 10 wins out in seasons tonight? :joy:
  • Nen
    6723 posts Moderator

Should be easy enough. Just go all out attack from the off and quit if you go a goal down. Most others will be doing the same.

• Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    I know there was a thread a while back but can't find it now.

Anyone know which clubs represent good value for money from the league sbcs?
  • RBailss
    Nen wrote: »

Should be easy enough. Just go all out attack from the off and quit if you go a goal down. Most others will be doing the same.

Good idea pal!
  • RebelRob
    6680 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone tried FOF Tolisso? Gonna try him in place of nif Vidal who has been decent but slightly lacking in attack when the ball falls to him.
  • SimenHP
    2462 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know there was a thread a while back but can't find it now.

Anyone know which clubs represent good value for money from the league sbcs?

https://www.futbin.com/stc/challenges?page=1&sort=vfc&order=desc
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2018
    Anyone used FOF Luiz? Bored of Azpi and need a Chelsea player to link the new Real legend in goal.. B)

Also submitted mattaus for a 100k pack and made like 180k back not too bad considering he only cost me 400k and I don’t use him anymore..
  • Bernardof107
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will it be weekley objective or sbc?
  • DougInskip
    7673 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    Best RCM for 200k? Vieira and Gullit are the other pair
  • Cadey 5
    12169 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    Why use prime ADP when you can use him for Chem to sub off for Lozano and formation switch at KO :D

to clarify this is my opponent not me..

a307c965-b60d-45ca-b412-626f4676b444_Thumbnail.PNG
  • futureyears
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Why use prime ADP when you can use him for Chem to sub off for Lozano and formation switch at KO :D

a307c965-b60d-45ca-b412-626f4676b444_Thumbnail.PNG

Wow, how the mighty have fallen :s
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Best RCM for 200k? Vieira and Gullit are the other pair

Goretzka/savic if your just playing to win or Rooney if you want someone good and fun at the same time..
  • Nen
    6723 posts Moderator
    @Agent VZ You approve of Pogba don't you?

I finally bought him to try this morning, his price is stubborn as anything and i expect WL to push him up again.