Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Retro_G
    25921 posts Player of the Year
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Hope we sell Zouma to Everton unless United finally give in to Martial’s wishes

I'd swap you Martial for Kante
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12357 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »

Apparently Alex Witsel's agent has claimed that united were interested in his client before he signed for Dortmund. But he was aware that he wasn't United's first choice...

Who is apparently kante.
  • Retro_G

Apparently Alex Witsel's agent has claimed that united were interested in his client before he signed for Dortmund. But he was aware that he wasn't United's first choice...

Who is apparently kante.

Yeah posted the tweet in here a few pages back, Kante would complete our midfield.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

Who is apparently kante.

Yeah posted the tweet in here a few pages back, Kante would complete our midfield.

Ah I must of skimmed that lol. My bad
    Yeah I think kante would be a fantastic addition, would possibly mean Herrera was moved on now that Fred is here too. But a midfield of Matic/kante/Fred would be really solid.

If pogba was to go, SMS is the obvious replacement in my eyes, but only time will tell. Can't see Chelsea being open to selling kante on the cheap to us tho.....
  • finsfan85
    11049 posts Has That Special Something

Would never happen.
  • WryLucky
    1287 posts Professional

Who is apparently kante.

You can certainly dream about that, but that's as far as it will go.
  • Retro_G

Would never happen.

You never know, stranger things have happened on transfer deadline day. I wouldn't imagine Kante is too happy about no Champions League football.
  • Retro_G

Who is apparently kante.

Yeah I think kante would be a fantastic addition, would possibly mean Herrera was moved on now that Fred is here too. But a midfield of Matic/kante/Fred would be really solid.

If pogba was to go, SMS is the obvious replacement in my eyes, but only time will tell. Can't see Chelsea being open to selling kante on the cheap to us tho.....

Pogba isn't going anywhere mate, midfield three of Kante, Pogba, Fred would be unstoppable.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    30256 posts National Team Captain

Would never happen.

You never know, stranger things have happened on transfer deadline day. I wouldn't imagine Kante is too happy about no Champions League football.

Lmao. Everyone knows Kante isn’t leaving Chelsea let alone to us...
  • Retro_G

Would never happen.

IMG_20180806_081201.jpg
  • finsfan85

Would never happen.

IMG_20180806_081201.jpg

Signing Dalot, Fred, and Grant has been very impressive.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

Who is apparently kante.

Pogba isn't going anywhere mate, midfield three of Kante, Pogba, Fred would be unstoppable.

Awe don't get me wrong, I don't think he is either, certainly not this window anyway, or for the measly amount Barcelona offered. But if he was to peace I'd like SMS in his place. Been watching him for a while now and he's more box to box than pogba is, the ball is glued to him. He has flashes of brilliance here and there like pogba, except when he does it... he doesn't lose the ball
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited August 2018

Would never happen.

IMG_20180806_081201.jpg

You’ve cried and moaned all summer about how Woodward is the reason we haven’t made signings and you think there’s even a remote chance that he can pull off a miracle in getting Chelsea to trade arguably their best player for someone who plays the same position as their other best player....
  • Retro_G

Would never happen.

IMG_20180806_081201.jpg

You’ve cried and moaned all summer about how Woodward is the reason we haven’t made signings and you think there’s even a remote chance that he can pull off a miracle in getting Chelsea to trade arguably their best player for someone who plays the same position as their other best player....

No it was just a wind up, we will be lucky to get one more player with that donkey Woodward, wouldn't be surprised if it's José's third or fourth choice.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Would never happen.

IMG_20180806_081201.jpg

No it was just a wind up, we will be lucky to get one more player with that donkey Woodward, wouldn't be surprised if it's José's third or fourth choice.

I find it hilarious how you criticize Anti Mourinho fans for being “gullible” in regards to the media...but yet it’s the media that you refer too in regards to who Jose’s “third or fourth” targets. When in reality you don’t know who his preferred targets are...you just simply pick the article that you want to believe and run with it.
  • Retro_G

Would never happen.

IMG_20180806_081201.jpg

I find it hilarious how you criticize Anti Mourinho fans for being “gullible” in regards to the media...but yet it’s the media that you refer too in regards to who Jose’s “third or fourth” targets. When in reality you don’t know who his preferred targets are...you just simply pick the article that you want to believe and run with it.

I've an inside source.....
    Duncan Castles podcast. ;) ;)
  • Ahmer50x
    13072 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    If zouma is the mystery 5th CB we were looking at, then I'd take him over Boateng and maguire, honestly think the latter is massively overhyped it's ridiculous. He's no better than a fully fit Jones. Has one good world Cup and suddenly he's 70m worth....?

Eh, I don't think so. Still think Toby is the best option. Him and Bailly would be tremendous. I'd settle for zouma from the rest tho.

Personally I think mourinho will be gone before the next window. I can see us going for zidane or blanc, but I would love to see Diego Simione given the job. His passion alone could inspire belief among our timid squad. We've got the talent....it just needs proper leadership and direction

Diego Simeone is an incredibly defensive minded manager. We need to be going for someone who is willing to attack.

You think? I just see them as defensively stable, I think he sets his teams up well tbf. I don't think he's overly defensive tactically. Just my interpretation

This may sound a little harsh, but he's basically a South American Sean Dyche with a far superior squad.

A defense first solid manager who sets his teams up to choke off and beat the opposition.

I just don't want that again. The fact that David Moyes has probably played the best football of the post-Ferguson era is a disgrace. I want a manager who makes us dream and whose football makes us anxious for the next match to come around quicker.
  • RayS
    23758 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2018
    Less than 12 hours till transfer window closes hurray!
    :'(
  • Kman
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol there definitely wasn’t this many Chelski fans last season where they all come from
  • wth22
    9449 posts League Winner
    We'll consider Zouma + Hazard for Martial
  • finsfan85
    wth22 wrote: »
    We'll consider Zouma + Hazard for Martial

It’s too late. Zouma is going to Lyon in exchange for Fekir.
  • Sellish
    8123 posts League Winner
    Can't wait for this day to be over tbh.
  • AEsey
    5876 posts Big Money Move
    Sellish wrote: »
    Can't wait for this day to be over tbh.

Same
    It's gonna be shambolic whatever happens
  • ViVaWhom
    7009 posts Big Money Move
    Fun day ahead