Why doesn't no one use 92 Rooney?

Boysie91
11368 posts Has That Special Something
I haven't faced him once. I have used his Bday card for well over 200 games now and think he is good. Might even buy him as he is so cheap to replace his Bday card In my squad

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    Used him in a draft and he was pretty good as a lcm in a 41212
  • Boysie91
    Used him in a draft and he was pretty good as a lcm in a 41212

Exactly where bday card plays for me and his 92 would also
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Been superb for me at rcm just sold him incase he gets a EOAE..
  • Blipper65
    1052 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I haven't faced him once. I have used his Bday card for well over 200 games now and think he is good. Might even buy him as he is so cheap to replace his Bday card In my squad

gonna buy him today but on st position. have plenty of them but can't ignore to test him for this price.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Poor grammar @Boysie91, I hope you're not British.
  • Boysie91
    Bought him for 85k
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    I have him and I use him extensively. Most dangerous CAM/CF out there imho. Has it all and for around 80-90k a steal.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve used him for a while now, he’s fantastic. His WRs are a lie for me. He is constantly making that run behind the last defender. His long shots are unreal, and he is amazing and taking the ball from defence to attack
  • oneskyworld
    1027 posts Professional
    i have his birthday card, and use him as my RCM. does it worth to upgrade to the 92, considering the bday card is untradable?
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve just got the 92 card. Played a few off the bench and he seems very good. Will rotate him and tots Firmino I think this weekend at cam
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    I use him at cam and his shot is ridiculous, just so powerful, really good card and that's coming from someone who hates Rooney
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just got him in the upgrade pack, I have soo many good EPL untradeables I'm tempted to make an EPL squad
  • Blackstarz
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used his birthday card, was crap, he would be gassed by the 60th min, low stamina.
  • JohnDoe
    11845 posts Has That Special Something
    Blackstarz wrote: »
    Used his birthday card, was ****, he would be gassed by the 60th min, low stamina.

The FUTBirthday card has 82 stamina. What’s your playstyle? High-pressure? I used TOTS Luis Alberto as a CAM for a fair few matches and I never noticed his low stamina, which is 67, to be more precise.
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    Used him at cam. Didn't like his MM workrates. Felt lazy to me. Also clashed with R9 because he is MM too
  • IISUPERXEROII
    849 posts Professional
    Your grammar is trash
  • CaptainWazza
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used him at cam. Didn't like his MM workrates. Felt lazy to me. Also clashed with R9 because he is MM too

M/M is good, he sits where you want him to be. Doesn't run up too far, or drop back too far
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    His workrate is irrelevant since his aggression is 90, make him like homing missile to nearby opponent
    Very dominant as cm
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    What chem style for him?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Hope he gets a EOAE card.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2018
    There is just something about him him that’s just not right lol. I have bought and sold him 4 times as I was so desperate to have a Rooney card even as an arsenal fan. I used to tear people up with him in winning eleven back in the days lol. Rooney and Saha upfront with. I ended up with 91 lingard who is insane and smooth dribbler.

z29robA.png