LordBob wrote: »
I'm confused, is this a post attempting to engage with the community?
Are you feeling ok Aidan?
Nevertheless... this is good to see, by the way... but you should be asking your community for feedback BEFORE you implement your gameplay features, not after it... and eventually proceed to ignore said suggestions until next year rolls around.
It's nice that you acknowledged that you're listening to the community in regards to the problems of fifa 18... but there has been countless suggestions over the last few years to make fifa so much better.
Career mode is my biggest gripe. Online pro clubs.. but hey - there's countless, detailed suggestions on how to improve the game and MAKE MORE MONEY for the EA empire.
Where are these suggestions?
Right under your noses - on this forum, on every single social media platform operated by EA sports, reddit. all over the place. Just look.
Honestly, invest in better community engagement and you'll be laughing.
josefuenla7 wrote: »
PUBLIC AFFLUENCE (CAREER MODE):
Stadiums full of people in "important matches", little influx of people in inconsequential matches, 2nd , 3nd, 4nd division matches with few spectators, the influx of the stadium depending on the importance of the game (final rounds, games for promotion, for not going down, for the title ...) It is not good to always see the same influx of people
hooligan87 wrote: »
The big drawback of the game - a great influence of the computer is very helpful in passes, it helps with the shots! This is only necessary for weak players. And what about players who want realistic football, who don't need the help of a computer, who want and can control passes and shots?! The game has manual control. This is a real football simulator! But it is absolutely not developed in the game! Please add manual control modes and tournaments to UT. You have to give more prizes and rewards, you have to appreciate manual control because it's harder to play! This will attract even more players who are interested in playing complex, realistic football! Why do you hold cyber tournaments on auto-control?! These players can't do anything without the help of a computer! Are they strong players?! They only know how to quickly press the buttons, have a quick reaction and know where it is easier to score. Real strong players must be able to count the strength and direction of passes and shots!
I'm desperate! I don't know how many more people have to explain this to the developers! I love football, I know how to play it, but I can not fully realize myself, because the developers do not give such an opportunity! I think it's unfair!!!
◄ Why the need for a manual control settings?
Personally, I recommend going to these settings as far as possible to everyone. They give a huge variety of your game, you really start to think in any situation as it will be better to do, try not to rush and play real football. Do not forget about the tactics and all sorts of sliders that give the game even more realism. ◄ Advantages of manual control versus automatic
- mechanical approach to a full-fledged football simulator.
- control over game events by 99%.
- game wealth of control and as a result-a variety of game situations in the development of attack, as well as the organization of defense.
- strengthening of the human factor.
- reducing the impact of the slaughter characteristics of top players.
- adequate pace of the game.
- increased effect of presence on the field.
- similarity with the real (real) football.
- close to the reality of the percentage of marriage in the transmission and the shots on goal.
- non-linearity and unpredictability of the game.
- equal game in all respects.
- enhance the feeling of virtual ball in the game and coordination.
- increase the influence of the TTD of each player on the field.
- improved balance in the standard provisions, the corner. ◄ Disadvantages
- negative factor depending on the model of the gamepad.
- the factor of possible difficulties and psychological barriers in the development.
- high differentiation in the level of play experienced players and beginners.
◄ Outcomes and conclusions
Manual control settings have a huge potential for success in the environment of people who like to watch and play football, not in the arcade. Do not think that manual -play some incredible nerds and that's impossible, this is absolutely not true. You can learn these settings pretty quickly and they are definitely worth it! But this is a personal matter.
hooligan87 wrote: »
There are two sports - football and hockey! It's different games and attract different people! Why do you make hockey out of football?? Why such high speed and dynamics?! Make the game speed slower! Everyone who understands football understands this.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.