How often do you hit the post per game?

Footballer_1000
1280 posts Professional
Lately, I seem to be hitting the post/crossbar ALL the time. On average I am hitting the post about twice per game. I actually almost want to say thrice per game. Infuriating.

How about you guys?

Comments

• salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    my record is 9 posts in 90' mins, went to extra time and when i summed all up was 11 in one game of 120'.

i kept track after third post by drawing a line on paper for every post/crossbar i hit.
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    my record is 9 posts in 90' mins, went to extra time and when i summed all up was 11 in one game of 120'.

i kept track after third post by drawing a line on paper for every post/crossbar i hit.

Wow. Can't say that I've hit the post 11 times. That's crazy! What about average per game?
  • salvadordali1
    2-3 per game in avg. but there are games when i hit none and when i hit 4 or 5.

but what im more concerd is how oponent manage to block at least 60% of my shoots when i block one or two per game. My players often dont react at all when oponent is shooting.

• Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional

but what im more concerd is how oponent manage to block at least 60% of my shoots when i block one or two per game. My players often dont react at all when oponent is shooting.

Yeah, same here. 2 to 3 times per game.

I've found that in terms of blocking your shots, the AI is ridiculous. They are like sentinel machines. They everything.
  • MonTheGers
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iam a professional at it.
  • salvadordali1

Yeah, same here. 2 to 3 times per game.

I've found that in terms of blocking your shots, the AI is ridiculous. They are like sentinel machines. They everything.

i wish theyre on the both sides like this :D
  • maksi
    6599 posts Big Money Move
    it feels like that because AI is reading your input

• Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    it feels like that because AI is reading your input

Indeed. I know they calculate your algorithms, which means they learn how you play and how to stop you.
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When I shot in the post one time I already know it will happen more 2 or 3 times in that game.
    That happens especially when I play some weird tricked games... when GK can save everything and defenders block all the balls.
  • salvadordali1
    GA85 wrote: »
    When I shot in the post one time I already know it will happen more 2 or 3 times in that game.
    That happens especially when I play some weird tricked games... when GK can save everything and defenders block all the balls.

yep, agree with that.
  • salvadordali1
    Played 3 games in WL so far, and my post/crossbar count is allredy on 11. Plus 2 but ball crossed the line of goal.
  • maksi
    6599 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    Because you use assisted shooting, crossbar is just generic way of showing your aiming/power/player body position was a bit wrong when you shot, you didn't actually aimed.

Crossbars are much more rare if you play on semi or manual shooting.
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    Played 3 games in WL so far, and my post/crossbar count is allredy on 11. Plus 2 but ball crossed the line of goal.

Lol. Infuriating isn't it? :s
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    Because you use assisted shooting, crossbar is just generic way of showing your aiming/power/player body position was a bit wrong when you shot, you didn't actually aimed.

Crossbars are much more rare if you play on semi or manual shooting.

I actually tried manual shooting for a while and switched back. Didn't really notice a difference lol. :/
  • salvadordali1

Lol. Infuriating isn't it? :s

yeah... just finished my 12th game, of course i quited my 12th game because i hited a jubilar 50th crossbar, plus idiot had an legacy defending. So im done with this game. EA wont steal any more money from me.
  • VagisilFC
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    Either 0 or 7+ nothing inbetween
  • VagisilFC
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just lost a game 0-1 and hit the post 5 times in the last 10 minutes alone. There is no limit to the lengths that EA will go to
  • I hit the post about two times in a game, even though all my settings are on manual, it's infuriating when I end up losing the game.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    I'd say 0-5.
    Generally got the feeling you either never hit it in a game or several times...

might be selective perception though.