OT - Love Island 2018

Comments

  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    QOJtWAk.jpg
    GG ITV
  • MonkeyFutty
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alex will be out on Monday and he’ll have more women at his feet than he could ever dream of. He won’t need to worry about his awful lines or anything else, they’ll just sleep with him because he’s off the telly lol
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Alex will be out on Monday and he’ll have more women at his feet than he could ever dream of. He won’t need to worry about his awful lines or anything else, they’ll just sleep with him because he’s off the telly lol

    He won't sleep with them, they'll be lucky to get a hug
  • jpsblue
    13041 posts Has That Special Something
    haven't watched the past two episodes (girlfriend wont let me until she's back from her parents ffs)

    anything interesting other than Alex being a melt as usual?
  • jenksiee123
    25900 posts Player of the Year
    Alex will be out on Monday and he’ll have more women at his feet than he could ever dream of. He won’t need to worry about his awful lines or anything else, they’ll just sleep with him because he’s off the telly lol

    He won't sleep with them, they'll be lucky to get a hug

    Depends how much horse power they have imo
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »
    haven't watched the past two episodes (girlfriend wont let me until she's back from her parents ffs)

    anything interesting other than Alex being a melt as usual?
    Megan defo isn’t mother material yet.
    Alex is a ****.
    Laura defo isn’t gunna last with this bloke outside.
    Dani & Jack made a new Jeremy Kyle date for hot air balloons
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone else noticed how Paul never smiles? Genuinely can't remember seeing him smile since he's been on the show. Maybe he's just not a happy guy.

    Oh and Alex is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ idiot.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Alex will be out on Monday and he’ll have more women at his feet than he could ever dream of. He won’t need to worry about his awful lines or anything else, they’ll just sleep with him because he’s off the telly lol
    He's not interested in Women.
  • Humma78
    2694 posts Fans' Favourite
    jpsblue wrote: »
    haven't watched the past two episodes (girlfriend wont let me until she's back from her parents ffs)

    anything interesting other than Alex being a melt as usual?

    Can't watch an episode of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show because his girlfriend won't let him then proceeds to call another guy a melt. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Couldn't make it up.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Problem with Alex is everything is unnatural because everyone is forcing it.
  • jpsblue
    13041 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2018
    Humma78 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    haven't watched the past two episodes (girlfriend wont let me until she's back from her parents ffs)

    anything interesting other than Alex being a melt as usual?

    Can't watch an episode of a **** show because his girlfriend won't let him then proceeds to call another guy a melt. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Couldn't make it up.

    it's something we do together. the fact that i have a girlfriend who forced me to watch this (and now i love it) and alex can't speak to a single female without making it awkward shows that you're wrong pal.
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    Problem with Alex is everything is unnatural because everyone is forcing it.

    all the boys keep egging him on like we all use to to our friends in high school doesn't help
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Feel for Alex a bit, it's quite clear women aren't his thing. Needs to be honest with himself.
  • RBailss
    14712 posts Has That Special Something
    Denz wrote: »
    Feel for Alex a bit, it's quite clear women aren't his thing. Needs to be honest with himself.

    Gay Josh will be waiting for him on the outside.
  • Argie8
    7220 posts Big Money Move
    Currieman wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed how Paul never smiles? Genuinely can't remember seeing him smile since he's been on the show. Maybe he's just not a happy guy.

    Oh and Alex is a **** idiot.

    He's the definition of dull. The only reason Laura is with him is because he's good looking. She will eventually get bored of him on the outside.
    RBailss wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »
    Feel for Alex a bit, it's quite clear women aren't his thing. Needs to be honest with himself.

    Gay Josh will be waiting for him on the outside.

    :D

    Honestly I don't think Alex is gay. I just think he's more into the blonde bimbo type. He complained about Ellie for not being affectionate but he was just like that with Alexandra. He wanted new Laura more than her too.

    Alexandra is a right catch, she'll be fine without him.
  • RBailss
    14712 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed how Paul never smiles? Genuinely can't remember seeing him smile since he's been on the show. Maybe he's just not a happy guy.

    Oh and Alex is a **** idiot.

    He's the definition of dull. The only reason Laura is with him is because he's good looking. She will eventually get bored of him on the outside.
    RBailss wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »
    Feel for Alex a bit, it's quite clear women aren't his thing. Needs to be honest with himself.

    Gay Josh will be waiting for him on the outside.

    :D

    Honestly I don't think Alex is gay. I just think he's more into the blonde bimbo type. He complained about Ellie for not being affectionate but he was just like that with Alexandra. He wanted new Laura more than her too.

    Alexandra is a right catch, she'll be fine without him.

    Dunno why but I don't really rate her.
  • jenksiee123
    25900 posts Player of the Year
    She's unreal looks wise but seems a bit full on at times.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    She's unreal looks wise but seems a bit full on at times.

    I don't think she is too full on. It's just that Alex is sooooo far behind her in terms of moving the relationship forward. I genuinely don't think he'd want to hold hands right now. They don't even say good night to each other in bed some times she was saying last night, let alone have a cuddle :lol:
  • Argie8
    7220 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed how Paul never smiles? Genuinely can't remember seeing him smile since he's been on the show. Maybe he's just not a happy guy.

    Oh and Alex is a **** idiot.

    He's the definition of dull. The only reason Laura is with him is because he's good looking. She will eventually get bored of him on the outside.
    RBailss wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »
    Feel for Alex a bit, it's quite clear women aren't his thing. Needs to be honest with himself.

    Gay Josh will be waiting for him on the outside.

    :D

    Honestly I don't think Alex is gay. I just think he's more into the blonde bimbo type. He complained about Ellie for not being affectionate but he was just like that with Alexandra. He wanted new Laura more than her too.

    Alexandra is a right catch, she'll be fine without him.

    Dunno why but I don't really rate her.

    Who's more your type in there? I think she's gorgeous, and seems like a cool girl too. Not a head case like most girls. She's pretty chill
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    Currieman wrote: »
    She's unreal looks wise but seems a bit full on at times.

    I don't think she is too full on. It's just that Alex is sooooo far behind her in terms of moving the relationship forward. I genuinely don't think he'd want to hold hands right now. They don't even say good night to each other in bed some times she was saying last night, let alone have a cuddle :lol:

    The way he was so giddy when he saw the Ferrari haha, he was probably like 'I hope Alexandra would shut up and let me drive'
  • RBailss
    14712 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed how Paul never smiles? Genuinely can't remember seeing him smile since he's been on the show. Maybe he's just not a happy guy.

    Oh and Alex is a **** idiot.

    He's the definition of dull. The only reason Laura is with him is because he's good looking. She will eventually get bored of him on the outside.
    RBailss wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »
    Feel for Alex a bit, it's quite clear women aren't his thing. Needs to be honest with himself.

    Gay Josh will be waiting for him on the outside.

    :D

    Honestly I don't think Alex is gay. I just think he's more into the blonde bimbo type. He complained about Ellie for not being affectionate but he was just like that with Alexandra. He wanted new Laura more than her too.

    Alexandra is a right catch, she'll be fine without him.

    Dunno why but I don't really rate her.

    Who's more your type in there? I think she's gorgeous, and seems like a cool girl too. Not a head case like most girls. She's pretty chill

    Just looks wise she doesn't do it for me... probably Meg or new Laura tbh. I think Dani is quite fit too tbh.
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    Top 4 of the series imo
    Alexandra
    Kaz
    New Laura
    Megan
  • Argie8
    7220 posts Big Money Move
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    Top 4 of the series imo
    Alexandra
    Kaz
    New Laura
    Megan

    Replace Laura with Zara and I agree
  • FUTRocky77
    1134 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    Argie8 wrote: »
    FUTRocky77 wrote: »
    Top 4 of the series imo
    Alexandra
    Kaz
    New Laura
    Megan

    Replace Laura with Zara and I agree

    Forgot Zara :D I agree with you.
  • Tornado31619
    33508 posts National Team Captain
    They’re gone surely
  • Tornado31619
    33508 posts National Team Captain
    Sounds crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised if Alexandra votes herself and Alex off TBH
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Surely a bit of gaming will come into it where people vote for their competition
  • Tornado31619
    33508 posts National Team Captain
    Surely a bit of gaming will come into it where people vote for their competition

    Wdym? Can the public vote for a competition?
  • jenksiee123
    25900 posts Player of the Year
    l8ers Alex
  • Tornado31619
    33508 posts National Team Captain
    l8ers Alex
  • Tornado31619
    33508 posts National Team Captain
    l8ers Alex
Sign In or Register to comment.