The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6037 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    2G0UpWL.png

Bring on FIFA 19
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    2G0UpWL.png

Bring on FIFA 19

Wowa might be the best of the JACK teams
  • RayS
    Wenger may be the next Japan coach??
  • Ryno
    edited July 2018
    Honda to Victory deal done according to sources. Not confirmation, but likely
  • Low Ki
    11723 posts Has That Special Something
    Honda to Victory deal done according to sources. Not confirmation, but likely

Locals seem confident in it.

Always liked Honda, but I can’t stand Victory.
  • nakamuramartin
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I follow live ratings on sofifa and EA really like rating Asian players as slow. Also as soon as anyone goes over 30 pace falls of a cliff. Sometimes you have to wonder who does these ratings.
  • Tesco
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    I follow live ratings on sofifa and EA really like rating Asian players as slow. Also as soon as anyone goes over 30 pace falls of a cliff. Sometimes you have to wonder who does these ratings.

Most smaller leagues are not great.

The Polish league (which I follow) is pretty bad - but more in the sense that whoever doing it is super critical or exexcuting the manual on how to do the stats to the book rather than being a bit more free. Pretty much why the polish league never has many 4*+ skillers.
  • nakamuramartin
    Tesco wrote: »

Most smaller leagues are not great.

The Polish league (which I follow) is pretty bad - but more in the sense that whoever doing it is super critical or exexcuting the manual on how to do the stats to the book rather than being a bit more free. Pretty much why the polish league never has many 4*+ skillers.

It's just silly. It should be the skill based stats that are low, passing, shooting etc because overall that's where players generally aren't as good. But physical pace isn't one.
  • Ryno

Tbf, almost all players who hit 30 get a massive pace drop lol. Giovinco was an example this year
  • nakamuramartin

Tbf, almost all players who hit 30 get a massive pace drop lol. Giovinco was an example this year

Yeah. Makes absolutely no sense at all.
  • nakamuramartin
    Mu Kanazaki is making the switch to Sagan Tosu from Antlers. Would be a fearsome partnership with Torres.
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Read he‘s also close signing a contract with a German 1. Buli club. Nuremberg or Düsseldorf
  • Ryno
    I think there was interest from those clubs but Kiel was the only club to give a concrete offer and LJS wanted to take the first opportunity he got
  • Ryno

So many JLeague cards and the yearly Dejan as well
  • RayS
    I’ve found a way to make Bronze Pack Method kinda fun lol I’m building a packed only bronze Japan side :D

EA4_EAE80-7_B9_D-43_BF-88_B7-_CCEC0_ECE2_D04.png
  • Ryno
    Those Niigata players are expensive too I think
  • RayS
    Those Niigata players are expensive too I think

None of them were worth anything outrageous otherwise I prolly would have sold em on, but ya if I’m strapped for coins at some point, some of these guys are like 500-1,000
  • nakamuramartin
    Grabbed Endo, Kashiwagi, Suzuki and Yamanaka. Endo seems good, little shorter than I'd like bit fast and Hasebe was fine as a CB last year. Kashiwagi feels really good. Strong and accurate on the ball. Suzuki also feels far more than a 75. Good in the air too.
  • Ryno
    Iniesta and Torres in packs :sunglasses:
  • Ryno
  • nakamuramartin
    Yoshi Muto linked with Newcastle for £9m.
  • RayS
    Yoshi Muto linked with Newcastle for £9m.

The EPL could always use more Japanese flavoring! if Inui hadn’t just moved to Real Betis, I’d say he would be attracting a lot of attention from his WC performance.
  • Ryno
    If Muto leaves for Newcastle, itll be hard to decide if I get a Ki Sung Yueng or Muto kit :lol:
  • RayS
    If Muto leaves for Newcastle, itll be hard to decide if I get a Ki Sung Yueng or Muto kit :lol:

you know I only realized Ki had moved to Newcastle bc I randomly packed his Newcastle card in FUT :D

I'd go Muto 100%, but I'm pretty biased :p
  • nakamuramartin
    I've always rated Ki, he's a really good player that has never got the credit he deserves. Newcastle fans on BBC talking about Muto as a shirt sales only signing. People really need to watch outside of the EPL.
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grabbed Endo, Kashiwagi, Suzuki and Yamanaka. Endo seems good, little shorter than I'd like bit fast and Hasebe was fine as a CB last year. Kashiwagi feels really good. Strong and accurate on the ball. Suzuki also feels far more than a 75. Good in the air too.

I remember playing with Hasebe as a CB for many FIFA's because Yoshida was the only one :)

Kashiwagi is very good, all round decent CM stats. Yamanaka is actually great going forward, but CHRIST, he leaves you open to attacks down the right hand side even when you instruct to stay back.

Endo is a ridiculous card! Picked up for min bin and he is just great. Can almost make a full special card Japanese team now, which is amazing to me as I used to struggle to get a full chem starting 11.
  • Shaanxz
    20120 posts Club Captain
    Chinese league is confirmed for 19
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Chinese league is confirmed for 19

I figured that's why there was the whole pack weight percentage thing that was revealed.

At least we can now spell out JACK.
  • nakamuramartin
    Russian league gone and China in. Has anything else been lost?