►►► Serie A Lounge 2017-18 ◄◄◄ | Congrats to Lights, our Prediction League winner!

Comments

• VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Guzman wrote: »
    Selling him for that much would be a no-brainer for me.
    This plus I heard Juve could possibly get Godin for super cheap

I read that Juve do not want to sell Rugani. He is still young...only 23 and for a defender that is young.

However 55m + is an offer you must consider. Maybe we could get Godin for 20m for the short term. I think that is his release clause if I am not mistaken. But he is 32.

And I would like an Italian backbone at the back with Rugani-Caldara to be honest.
  • Juve are clearly looking at players like Gordon and Marcelo as they are determined to win UCL in the next couple of years to make the Ronaldo deal a success on the pitch as well as a marketing and brand building success.

If that means giving up a couple of the younger players, I think they're willing to take the hit
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    Juve are clearly looking at players like Gordon and Marcelo as they are determined to win UCL in the next couple of years to make the Ronaldo deal a success on the pitch as well as a marketing and brand building success.

If that means giving up a couple of the younger players, I think they're willing to take the hit

Which Gordon?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Juve are clearly looking at players like Gordon and Marcelo as they are determined to win UCL in the next couple of years to make the Ronaldo deal a success on the pitch as well as a marketing and brand building success.

Which Gordon?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Alemas you clown. First time I get a reply in this lounge and it's to jump on an auto correct.

Godin.

Which Gordon?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Alemas you clown. First time I get a reply in this lounge and it's to jump on an auto correct.

Godin.

Lmao
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Juve are clearly looking at players like Gordon and Marcelo as they are determined to win UCL in the next couple of years to make the Ronaldo deal a success on the pitch as well as a marketing and brand building success.

Which Gordon?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Godin.

I laughed, not going to lie.
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class

Which Gordon?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Godin.

It was such a big mistake, I couldn't pass up on it. :tongue:

Which Gordon?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Godin.

It was such a big mistake, I couldn't pass up on it. :tongue:

Tbf, I did laugh at Gordon from Thomas the Tank Engine
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    Finally a good meme from @Alemas_2012 :wink:
  • CFCHenri
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    :joy:
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    Gordon Ramsey is a narcissist.

And for sure he cannot compete with Italian chefs. Overrated.
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    Ünder will have to fight for a starting spot with Malcom's arrival...
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    Next season's away kit.
    juventus-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg
    Looks good as a t-shirt.
  • Pughy30
    26373 posts Player of the Year
    That Malcolm deal could get interesting
  • HBK1925
    1905 posts Fans' Favourite
    Next season's away kit.
    juventus-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg
    Looks good as a t-shirt.

Very Real Madrid Like...
  • Big Matty T
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    So Bonucci back to Juve rumors gaining steam...what say you Juve supporters? You all have had some very strong opinions on him recently...
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    So Bonucci back to Juve rumors gaining steam...what say you Juve supporters? You all have had some very strong opinions on him recently...

I was the first to report that rumour many days ago.

As for Bonucci...don't think we need him right now but if he came back I bet he would start playing well again.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    So he prefers Roma over Barcelona who will probably also give him a better salary?

Doubt it.
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    So he prefers Roma over Barcelona who will probably also give him a better salary?

Doubt it.

Playing time > Bench
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Doubt it.

Playing time > Bench

Maybe but even Roma seem a bit full up front.

We'll see.
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    edited July 2018

No thanks, you can keep him.
    We already have one proven ego in our squad, don't need another...
    He'd surely try to "steal" Perin's number, which is Bonucci's beloved 19, like he did to Kessie.
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class

Doubt it.

Playing time > Bench

But bench at Barcelona = very likely titles...
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    edited July 2018
    So Barcelona are offering 41m + 4m bonuses to the club. That's 9m more than Roma.

And 3.5m to the player. That's 1m more than Roma.

Think Malcolm to Roma is not happening anymore.

A bit unfar for Barca to meddle in the deal so late in the day if you ask me.
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    So Barcelona are offering 41m + 4m bonuses to the club. That's 9m more than Roma.

Money isn't everything, y'know...
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    Mirabelli's been given the sack as well, apparently.
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    Bonucci to Juve? Only if he publicly apologises to the fans and Mr Allegri, admitting that he's a snake and has a too big of an ego. Only then he can start fighting for the first 11...
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Bonucci to Juve? Only if he publicly apologises to the fans and Mr Allegri, admitting that he's a snake and has a too big of an ego. Only then he can start fighting for the first 11...

And I don't expect any of that from him...
  • Alemas_2012
    15860 posts World Class
    Since Malcom's scarpered to Barcelona, Roma are now being linked again with... two-season wonder Berardi.
    That's a bit of a downgrade.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10

Money isn't everything, y'know...

Is this a joke? Or sarcasm? :)
This discussion has been closed.