Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2018
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Have to say, my 97 air maxes might just be my favourite pair ever. Not super comfy but look so good it's insane.

What colorway?

Have you seen the ‘’Smokey Mauve’’ AM 97 btw? They look incredible imo.
  • vneklw
    NornIron wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Nike trainers run bigger in size than Adidas, its just im size 9 in Adidas which is 43euro, Nike 8.5 is 43euro.

@NornIron

Most Nike models fit a bit bigger than Adidas for me but if possibly u should go to the store to try them before buying or at least try googling if the model you’re buying fits true to size. There are usually a few reddit threads on it.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    vneklw wrote: »
    Have to say, my 97 air maxes might just be my favourite pair ever. Not super comfy but look so good it's insane.

What colorway?

Have you seen the ‘’Smokey Mauve’’ AM 97 btw? They look incredible imo.

Green ones, there's a pic of them a few pages back
  • vneklw
    While it's too hot outside right now I thought this outfit would be perfect when the temperature eventually comes down.

g973VOA.jpg
  • vneklw
    Oh and the Common Project's I bought for $70 a pair arrived today :love:

EzRIUOl.jpg
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    While it's too hot outside right now I thought this outfit would be perfect when the temperature eventually comes down.

g973VOA.jpg

that looks really good, still jealous of your shoes
  • vneklw

g973VOA.jpg

that looks really good, still jealous of your shoes

Haha I don’t blame you, they’re easily the best sneaker of the year so far imo
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    @Samuel Eto'o @vneklw

I'll be getting a bonus at work at the end of September and I was thinking that I maybe could spend part of it on a pair of Wotherspoons :D

Going to Rome on Friday though so if I don't find anything nice there I might get them if I can find a pair at a decent price
  • vneklw
    @Samuel Eto'o @vneklw

I'll be getting a bonus at work at the end of September and I was thinking that I maybe could spend part of it on a pair of Wotherspoons :D

Going to Rome on Friday though so if I don't find anything nice there I might get them if I can find a pair at a decent price

Do it my man. Where are you gonna buy them from then?

Right now I’d love a pair of AM 97 ‘’Smokey Mauve’’ but they’re impossible to find :/
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    joined this big streetwear group on facebook, might find a pair there

cop/drop
  • vneklw
    joined this big streetwear group on facebook, might find a pair there

cop/drop

Nice have seen a few up for sale on FB as well. Actually Nike released another batch of them very recently along with a bunch of hyped sneakers from this year but it was basically impossible to get them. It’s so stupid how you can’t buy any hyped sneaker for retail unless you get lucky now.
  • vneklw
    Also fell in love with Jordan 1’s lately. Never been much of a high top guy cause I didn’t think I could rock them, but I’m really tempted to get myself a pair. Thinking Bred’s or Shadow’s cause they’re easier to pull off than Bred Toes or Game Royal’s.

Sadly it’s near impossible to find a pair of Chicago’s or SBB here, both are up there with some of the best looking sneakers ever released.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Also fell in love with Jordan 1’s lately. Never been much of a high top guy cause I didn’t think I could rock them, but I’m really tempted to get myself a pair. Thinking Bred’s or Shadow’s cause they’re easier to pull off than Bred Toes or Game Royal’s.

Sadly it’s near impossible to find a pair of Chicago’s or SBB here, both are up there with some of the best looking sneakers ever released.

love my chicagos and beat the hell out of them, if i decide to get another pair of ones it'll be shadows. I always think a jordan looks better with a splash of red (just seems off when there isn't), but that straight black and grey is too clean.
  • vneklw
    bear wrote: »

love my chicagos and beat the hell out of them, if i decide to get another pair of ones it'll be shadows. I always think a jordan looks better with a splash of red (just seems off when there isn't), but that straight black and grey is too clean.

I want the Chicago’s so bad :weary: Haven’t seen a single pair up for sale around here lately though.

Yeah I agree the red really makes them stand out for me as well. I too like Breds and Shadows a lot, plus they’re a lot easier to keep clean than Chicago’s.

I do like Game Royals too and they’re fairly cheap, but I’m thinking they might be a bit too loud idk.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Here's what I picked up in Rome :)
    78a0bc16726493191ee6705d1b8d8ed5.jpg
    stussy-panther-shirt-111974-01_1024x1024.jpg?v=1527273706
    huf-box-logo-puff-t-shirt-celadon-1.jpg?v=1487697487

also picked up two rings from a market I visited

• Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Won a raffle to buy both CW’s of the new Off-White x Nikes. Paid 220 for both and sold 3 hours later for 890 😂
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Oh and in other news I just got my first pair of UBs
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Won a raffle to buy both CW’s of the new Off-White x Nikes. Paid 220 for both and sold 3 hours later for 890 😂

i want.

Picked up some filling pieces and new eqt's on sat