Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I really like the white multicolor UB also you can make some with only the collar (I think it's called) as the multicolar on their websites, saw this on Flightclub and they look great imo
    800799_1.jpg

Those a lovely although if you’re ever gonna get a pair of White UB’s go for the A Ma Maniere, they look unreal imo.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    On another note I just found a guy selling the Wotherspoon’s literally one block away from where I live for $450. Will have to ask him about condition but I’m honestly gonna buy them if they’re still perfectly fine.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    On another note I just found a guy selling the Wotherspoon’s literally one block away from where I live for $450. Will have to ask him about condition but I’m honestly gonna buy them if they’re still perfectly fine.

**** sake :D
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

**** sake :D

Just saw pics of them. Guy says they’ve been used twice but they still look like they’re brand new. Hahahah what the **** am I doing :joy: Will try to ask him if he’s willing to go any lower on them.

Joined a few sneaker groups on FB recently and after seeing what people are paying for some of the most standard or awful looking shoes in the world I don’t feel so bad about this :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    just make sure you get multiple pics

actually, why don't you show us?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    just make sure you get multiple pics

actually, why don't you show us?

The pics from the guy? Can do in a bit if you want but has the box and all in them plus I’m gonna do a meet up so I’ll beat him up if it’s scam :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    :D

good luck
  • Guzman
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Just got the all white AF1s flyknit are they as comfy as people say
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    I really like the white multicolor UB also you can make some with only the collar (I think it's called) as the multicolar on their websites, saw this on Flightclub and they look great imo
    800799_1.jpg

Those a lovely although if you’re ever gonna get a pair of White UB’s go for the A Ma Maniere, they look unreal imo.

I own a pair :)
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2018
    @Samuel Eto'o here can't get in on my account cause I forgot my password and can't access the email I used to change it :joy:

But uhm... GOT EEEMM

ZLthi8e.png
  • vneklw
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    800799_1.jpg

@Vinz_kingz

I'm jealous man, how are they? And how difficult is it to clean them after use? A guy is selling them here for a decent price (considering it's less than a normal ultraboost from Adidas) and they're unused.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    damn, those are sexy
  • vneklw
    edited July 2018
    damn, those are sexy

Of course, can't wait to use them. Got them for $420 (:trollface:) in the end cause I could buy them from him so fast. Still a **** ton for a pair of sneakers but the cheapest I've seen them go for in this condition.
  • LeedsLester
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    Strange choices everywhere
  • vneklw
    damn, those are sexy

How would you style them btw? I mean black goes with any type of shoe obviously but was personally thinking a pair of dark brown chinos would go well and then just a white t-shirt?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    that'd probably work yeah, just never wear chinos myself o:)
  • vneklw
    that'd probably work yeah, just never wear chinos myself o:)

Any reason? Nor did tbf until a few months ago when I bought a pair navy Tommy Hilfiger's and I absolutely love the.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    just not my style, it's either jeans or slacks for me
  • vneklw
    just not my style, it's either jeans or slacks for me

Fair enough!
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    vneklw wrote: »
    800799_1.jpg

@Vinz_kingz

I'm jealous man, how are they? And how difficult is it to clean them after use? A guy is selling them here for a decent price (considering it's less than a normal ultraboost from Adidas) and they're unused.

My fav ub, the quality is insane. Just use crep or any product. I have them for 7 months now and they are in a very good condition, it’s no problem to clean them also and the shoe is perfect for the summer imo
  • vneklw
    edited July 2018
    vneklw wrote: »
    800799_1.jpg

@Vinz_kingz

My fav ub, the quality is insane. Just use crep or any product. I have them for 7 months now and they are in a very good condition, it’s no problem to clean them also and the shoe is perfect for the summer imo

Will have to see if I can find a pair in my size and for a decent price, been looking through all the UB models and colourways recently and this is my favourite one for sure.

Just bought a pair of used black and white Common Projects for peanuts. Well I say used but it would take me 10 minutes to make them look brand new. Figured they'd go with any type of clothing pretty much, which I kinda needed.
  • Deano2508
    2492 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got some chalk pearl ultra boosts for £59 in the sale so decided to custom them a little, put white laces and stripes on. Not the best pics but all I’ve got so :joy:

https://imgur.com/a/8F6l3rX
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6039 posts Big Money Move
    These came today

FhvxbTg.jpg

damn they're ugly
  • Man so much clothing and so many shoes that I wanna buy right now. Feel like updating my closet a bit but I’ll be proper expensive.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    These came today

FhvxbTg.jpg

damn they're ugly

show us what you're wearing then
  • vneklw
    These came today

FhvxbTg.jpg

damn they're ugly

Fair enough if that’s what u think.
  • vneklw
    Should be getting 2 pairs of Common Projects tomorrow or Wednesday. Bought for an absolute steal so can’t wait to clean them a bit and basically getting 2 perfectly fine pairs.

KQl9En6.jpg

pyvGC0e.jpg
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6039 posts Big Money Move
    no hate just thought they look hilarious.
  • NornIron
    11467 posts Has That Special Something
    Does anyone know if Nike trainers run bigger in size than Adidas, its just im size 9 in Adidas which is 43euro, Nike 8.5 is 43euro.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Have to say, my 97 air maxes might just be my favourite pair ever. Not super comfy but look so good it's insane.