Comments

• Mominster
    64 posts Park Captain
    I live in germany and the media brainwashed germans did really blame him for their wc failure. Özil did the right thing finally quitting due racism
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49191 posts FIFA Cover Star
    damn
  • Neckabob
    13314 posts Has That Special Something
    Mominster wrote: »
    I live in germany and the media brainwashed germans did really blame him for their wc failure. Özil did the right thing finally quitting due racism

This
  • Mart
    8153 posts League Winner
    Always the victims.
  • truegunn3r
    10222 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m proud of what he has done. If I was him, I’d play for Turkey for atleast one more tournement before completely retiring. Just to rub it in
  • HilltopFC
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fair play to him.
  • RayS
    30824 posts National Team Captain
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I’m proud of what he has done. If I was him, I’d play for Turkey for atleast one more tournement before completely retiring. Just to rub it in

He is cap tied bro
  • holdenwait
    63476 posts Icon
    edited July 2018
    Pathetic all around , I absolutely despise Erdoğan but he shouldnt hold back. I'm free to whatever I want , yeha I met him so f'in what.. German public being absolute bellends about this. Disgraceful.
  • truegunn3r
    edited July 2018
    players-and-match-officials-stand-with-an-anti-racism-banner-prior-to-picture-id803447624-800.jpg
    Yeah, whatever :joy:
  • Powerful
  • Jimmyb83
    1156 posts Professional
    Wow! What sort of stuff has been going on?
  • Lunty
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t think he’s be disrespected if he played well
  • truegunn3r
    Lunty wrote: »

Played better than Boateng
  • Lunty wrote: »

Thats kind of his point...
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    So if you're criticised for playing bad and you have Turkish ancestry, it's racism.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49191 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Lunty wrote: »

Thats kind of his point...

• maksi wrote: »
    So if you're criticised for playing bad and you have Turkish ancestry, it's racism.

If you're made into a scapegoat and singled out because you have Turkish ancestry, it is... Get it ?
  • maksi
    edited July 2018
    He wasn't singled out.

Anyway, it's not a big loss for Elf, they will recover :D
  • Neckabob
    13314 posts Has That Special Something
    maksi wrote: »
    He wasn't singled out.

Yes he was. Especially from the "fans".
  • maksi
    Arsenal fans also often criticise Ozil for club misfortune, are they also racist.
  • Tornado31619
    21094 posts Club Captain
    Arsenal fans also often criticise Ozil for club misfortune, are they also racist.

They don’t criticise him for his ethnicity. They don’t call him German when they win and Turkish when they lose.
  • maksi
    Why they don't blame Boateng and Khedira if they're so racist?
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    So sad this level of racism still exists in so many parts of our world. It’s disgusting and it shows what humanity really is.
  • SimenHP
    2365 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neckabob wrote: »
    He wasn't singled out.

Yes he was. Especially from the "fans".

Thomas was actually the one person the "fans" went after, because of what they expected of him
  • maksi
    He only tarnished his national team legacy by calling german fans racist.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its not racism its the way he plays. Hes not a leader, he looks very lethargic, looses most of his duells thats why he got more of the criticism when loosing and was even criticised when winning. Even after the 2014 worldcup many people said we won in spite of Özil not because of him. The picture in the middle of an election campaign with the leader of the country that is ranked between Rwanda and Kazakhstan in the Press Freedom Index was just the last straw. Gündogan and Can who were in the same picture wont have problems in the national team or with the fans, same with Boateng, Khedira, Rüdiger, Gnabry, Tah etc.
  • Mr. Soper
    2636 posts National Call-Up
    guys washed up. really hope arsenal see the writing on the wall and ship him off.
  • HelloDearie
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite

They don’t criticise him for his ethnicity. They don’t call him German when they win and Turkish when they lose.

This.
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wonder if he will quit arsenal now for singling him out for the same criticism and call them racists?

No he won’t because they give him a suitcase full of money every week.
This discussion has been closed.