Investment tip!

Mrhey31
3009 posts National Call-Up
I just put 2 mil. Into special cards since they are going for discard prices. I can 't invest any more so I'll give you guys the tip for free.. some of these cards will be needed in sbc's coming this month, almost risk free since you'll be buying discard( 11-12k).
-buy as many different cards (spreat the chances)
- keep coins aside for Lucky finds

Did this with TOTS cards last week, went from 500k to 2.5 mil.
Everybody always ask me how do you make coins. Like this! Take little risks with big rewards( at 30mil provid this year. No money spend)
And if you know beter like i know some of you do, please share! But like me share after you invested.

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    cheers for the tip but a lot will already know this one, it's good for the ones that don't tho
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah it's pretty obvious and guaranteed to make coins. Just don't care enough to trade at this point lol
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any advice on what cards to buy or not to buy lol. Not been playing the game too long so still a newbie at this.
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Chiss wrote: »
    Any advice on what cards to buy or not to buy lol. Not been playing the game too long so still a newbie at this.

High rated inform cards as close to discard as you can. Some of the other special cards aren't always used for sbc requirements but you can't go too far wrong with informs
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheers mate
  • Chiss wrote: »

ptg/otw u heard it here first ;)
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    cheers for the tip but a lot will already know this one, it's good for the ones that don't tho

I know.. But there are not many of us sharing real proviting tips on here. And for a good reason, the more who know the less you can make. But with this one, there are are coins for everybody...
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah surprised I haven’t seen a post about this. Getting 85+ rated special cards for 12k is a no brainer, will easily rise to 20/30k
  • FinEverton
    1073 posts Professional
    I would like to have TOTS Sergej, but dont have motivation to collect coins anymore.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    FinEverton wrote: »
    I would like to have TOTS Sergej, but dont have motivation to collect coins anymore.

Have had him for over a month, fell out of love for him, despite what stats say. TOTS Goretzka provided more ingame for me, and felt better playing with
  • yeah just collected some wagner, howedes, bruma, pastore's for 11k each max
  • FinEverton
    1073 posts Professional
    krappen07 wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »

Have had him for over a month, fell out of love for him, despite what stats say. TOTS Goretzka provided more ingame for me, and felt better playing with

Ok. Im using now TOTS Allan and TOTS Nainngolan as CM:s. Pretty happy with them. The only problem is the height...
  • JMorrisqpr
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    86 IF Nacho 26k

Thank me later.