Summer transfer thread 2018

Comments

• Sercs
    22442 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    Such a change, only seems like yesterday we signed Downing, Carroll, Lambert, Charlie Adam.

KlOpP hAs mAdE nO pRoGrEsS

But that’s like saying Juve have made no progress, or Bayern have made no progress, or PSG have made no progress.

Would you agree? The leagues they play in are non competitive and they keep losing any chance at champions league glory
  • Argie8
    7220 posts Big Money Move
    Liverpool out here tryna make a dream team. The banter era is finally over :joy:
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Lots of younger keepers have made their name facing 15 shots a game on some struggler team. Alisson was just in the CL semis and is Brazils 1 imagine being so salty you compare him to Karius signing.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2018
    Liverpool should challenge for the title.

Gonna be an interesting season.

I’m happy with our summer, but everyone else will improve too.

Man United been quiet though.
    Chelsea gonna get sorted now I imagine.
    City didn’t need much. Mahrez adds more depth.
    Spurs? Stadium mert. Solid squad anyway.
  • Argie8
    Such a change, only seems like yesterday we signed Downing, Carroll, Lambert, Charlie Adam.

But that’s like saying Juve have made no progress, or Bayern have made no progress, or PSG have made no progress.

Would you agree? The leagues they play in are non competitive and they keep losing any chance at champions league glory

Eh? He was mocking those who say that
  • Sercs
    22442 posts Club Captain
    Argie8 wrote: »

Oh. Ignore me :joy:
  • coatsy

Like a honey badger defending it’s burrow in the kop end.
  • coatsy
    Mane Firmino Salah
    Keita Fabinho Henderson
    Robertson Lovren Van Dijk TAA
    Allison

The thing that actually strikes me about Liverpool is the amount of rotational quality that’s there. Most positions have competition.
  • Argie8

:joy:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    coatsy wrote: »

Like a honey badger defending it’s burrow in the kop end.

:lol:
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow liverpool ruining the transfer market by getting bent over by Roma.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Liverpool out here tryna make a dream team. The banter era is finally over :joy:

You hope...
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    Mane Firmino Salah
    Keita Fabinho Henderson
    Allison

The thing that actually strikes me about Liverpool is the amount of rotational quality that’s there. Most positions have competition.

Now to add Fekir and a CB to the mix.
  • Argie8
    Couchy wrote: »

You hope...

Two consecutive top 4s and a champions league final...this is definitely not a banter era anymore
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

You hope...

Two consecutive top 4s and a champions league final...this is definitely not a banter era anymore

You haven’t won a trophy in 12 years... absolute banter era
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional

You hope...

Ey. Don't you discredit our League Cup win over Cardiff in 2012.
  • Tornado31619
    33508 posts National Team Captain
    Mane Firmino Salah
    Keita Fabinho Henderson
    Allison

On the contrary, their squad depth is the problem. Who replaces Bobby if he gets injured? Having Salah or Mané up top isn’t the same.

That’s why they need to sign Fekir. For quality, Shaq is good enough, but Liverpool need Fekir for his versatility.
  • Argie8

You hope...

League cup in 2012.

You're so salty we've started to progress :joy:
  • coatsy
    Mane Firmino Salah
    Keita Fabinho Henderson
    Allison

On the contrary, their squad depth is the problem. Who replaces Bobby if he gets injured? Having Salah or Mané up top isn’t the same.

That’s why they need to sign Fekir. For quality, Shaq is good enough, but Liverpool need Fekir for his versatility.

True. I mainly thought about it in midfield where Klopps intense pressing kills people the most. Lots of fatigue injuries.
  • Antparry92
    20891 posts Club Captain
    Davisto wrote: »
    Everton advanced talks for malcolm @Antparry92

Christ I’m nevee on here anymore hardly, came on to a million and one notifications haha

Honestly, I’ll believe it when I see it but hope the pull of Marco Silva and step up in league is enough. We’re crying out for wide players with pace, despite having Bolasie, Walcott and Mirallas. I’m still firmly behind Mirallas tbh, he’s too good a player to leave out. Has his moments off the pitch but the guy has some serious quality on his day
  • Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2018
    ALISSON LETS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GO

thumb_68398_default_news_size_5.jpeg
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35762 posts World Cup Winner
    Really annoying how quiet of a summer it’s been for us... after a whole season of Mourinho crying that we need to spend to compete with city.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Really annoying how quiet of a summer it’s been for us... after a whole season of Mourinho crying that we need to spend to compete with city.

New LW incoming
  • XxRichiexRichxX

New LW incoming

Stoppp
  • Davisto
    6931 posts Big Money Move

New LW incoming

Stoppp

Read about rebic the other day aswell
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Davisto wrote: »

New LW incoming

Stoppp

Read about rebic the other day aswell

Adam-DeVine-No.-Hard-pass.-Hard-pass.gif
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    @ORANGEeffect05 omg they're out of my size of the third kit now I dont see medium listed anywhere :'(

❤️❤️❤️❤️ it measured myself and ordered a small.
    Post edited by krakos000 on
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

You hope...

League cup in 2012.

It’s even worse that you are using a league cup as a defence. :joy: let me clarify, it’s been 12 years since you’ve won an actual trophy.

Also ‘salty’... I’m assuming you’re over the age of 12. Don’t embarrass yourself by using the word ‘salty’
  • Sercs
    22442 posts Club Captain
    Keita looks really good, could make a massive difference to our midfield
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up

You hope...

League cup in 2012.

It’s even worse that you are using a league cup as a defence. :joy: let me clarify, it’s been 12 years since you’ve won an actual trophy.

Also ‘salty’... I’m assuming you’re over the age of 12. Don’t embarrass yourself by using the word ‘salty’

It's embarrassing not the count the League Cup as an actual trophy