Best la liga cam?

P
7778 posts League Winner
98 suarez, FOF griez, TOTS Messi or someone else? Got 2 mill.

Comments

• ChristopherOC3
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    97 Isco looks bloody good. I’ve used his TOTS a lot and he’s great on the ball so I can imagine the 97 is even better.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    98 Suarez is great.. Messis also really good if you prefer those small cams..
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7411 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Messi.

However, I use SIF Suarez because the CAM switching with the RCM glitch still hasn't been fixed, so Messi plays left striker :frowning:
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys. I thought there'd be more love for griezy.
  • Carswell
    8564 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I thought there'd be more love for griezy.

TOTS Grizou is class but I always use him at ST. Rather have Messi at cam.
  • BLXmasta
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    93 FOF Coutinho has been the dogs B******S for me

His 99 long shots are a bit tasty feels rapid too considering he's slower than most of the tots/FOF special cards you could play there, must be the 99 agility and balance
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    That new sbc iniesta looks incredible
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    97 Isco looks bloody good. I’ve used his TOTS a lot and he’s great on the ball so I can imagine the 97 is even better.

He is incredible. Really nothing for me he hasn’t been great at. His other stats are so high i added shadow so he can intercept passes at the CAM position and give him free roam/stay forward
  • VICTAAAA
    11222 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2018
    not going to lie that PTG Isco looks as good as his TOTS from last year.
  • Masscherano
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    PTG Isco, 98 Suarez are all top notch as above.
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    I had tots isco untradeable and sbc'd him cause he didn't really feel elite. Might try n save up for the 99 suarez.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    the new 96 Iniesta for CAM.
  • Wattagunt
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I didn't like any of his other cards but the 97 isco is unbelievable anywhere from lm, rm, cm and cam.

• ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wattagunt wrote: »
    I didn't like any of his other cards but the 97 isco is unbelievable anywhere from lm, rm, cm and cam.

Same feeling i had. I had his tots also and put it in an sbc because i didnt like how it played, so thought ugh great card in sbc untradeable but it’s isco I’ve disliked all his cards. But he has been awesome

• P
    7778 posts League Winner
    Damn I guess I'll have to try the 97 then. Didn't think there'd be much of a difference